Robert8

Jurassic World 2018 - Rumors and Discussion

If there was a second wave it might require more than 1 regular and 2 exclusive Sets...wouldn’t it?:wink:

Edited by Falconfan1414

18 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

If there was a second wave it might require more than 1 regular and 2 exclusive Sets...wouldn’t it?

No. Go back and look at Ninjago in 2014; the second wave of "Rebooted" had a grand total of two sets. Three would be fine. 

3 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

No. Go back and look at Ninjago in 2014; the second wave of "Rebooted" had a grand total of two sets. Three would be fine. 

I forgot to add :wink: in my original post

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

If there was a second wave it might require more than 1 regular and 2 exclusive Sets...wouldn’t it?:wink:

My wallet can’t handle this. I was never expecting a second wave! Do you know how many sets we’re getting and when they release?

20 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

My wallet can’t handle this. I was never expecting a second wave! Do you know how many sets we’re getting and when they release?

Uh . . . I was just suggesting a hypothetical second wave as a possible explanation for why there would be more sets . . 

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I’m not saying there is a actually other wave coming. All I’m saying is there might be a little more Jurassic stuff on its way

Edited by Falconfan1414

24 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I’m not saying there is a actually other wave coming. All I’m saying is there might be a little more Jurassic stuff on its way

Oh, I thought you were hinting at another one. At least we’re getting some new sets. I’m excited to see the new dinosaurs! 

Ok so I have some calcification that will help everyone out. In total there 13 sets coming for Jurassic world fallen kingdom, there are 5 retail sets coming, 3 juniors, 2 duplo, 2 exclusives sets (one for Walmart and one for toys r us), and finally the brickheadz pack that’s the missing set. There is no extra set coming for fallen kingdom I got that confused with the brickheadz. For the Jurassic Park side of things we know of three possible sets (the kitchen, the visitor center, and possibly a famous part of the movie with the dilophosaurus). Either we are going to get a couple sets or a d2c containing these elements. I have heard a rumor as well that whatever is coming will be released in late 1HY or early 2HY 

Edited by Falconfan1414

8 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Ok so I have some calcification that will help everyone out. In total there 13 sets coming for Jurassic world fallen kingdom, there are 5 retail sets coming, 3 juniors, 2 duplo, 2 exclusives sets (one for Walmart and one for toys r us), and finally the brickheadz pack that’s the missing set. There is no extra set coming for fallen kingdom I got that confused with the brickheadz. For the Jurassic Park side of things we know of three possible sets (the kitchen, the visitor center, and possibly a famous part of the movie with the dilophosaurus). Either we are going to get a couple sets or a d2c containing these elements. I have heard a rumor as well that whatever is coming will be released in late 1HY or early 2HY 

We are still missing 75933 which has been rumored and even given a price point of 110.

2 minutes ago, 7982Brick said:

We are still missing 75933 which has been rumored and even given a price point of 110.

Where did this rumor come from? 

4 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Where did this rumor come from? 

One of my sources told me the number exists and it’s linked to JPFK.

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

It could be one of the exclusive sets

Then what about 75931 and 75932 ? 

No matter what one set isn’t a exclusive since the announcement only mentioned Walmart and ToysRUs. Unless Target is getting an exclusive but until then one set is excluded from being an store exclusive.

7 minutes ago, 7982Brick said:

Then what about 75931 and 75932 ? 

No matter what one set isn’t a exclusive since the announcement only mentioned Walmart and ToysRUs. Unless Target is getting an exclusive but until then one set is excluded from being an store exclusive.

Lego doesn’t always make sets for every number. I know there is a missing infinity war set number but it’s not an actual set. I think there are only 2 more sets coming along with 2 brickheadz

Edited by Falconfan1414

I wonder what types of Dinosaurs will be featured in those two sets... Since they're retailer exclusives, they won't introduce new moulds (that wouldn't make any sense from a financial viewpoint) and we got plenty of recolours already :laugh: Maybe they'll resurrect older moulds? Or we'll just get yet another Blue and/or Roberta :tongue:

2 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

I wonder what types of Dinosaurs will be featured in those two sets... Since they're retailer exclusives, they won't introduce new moulds (that wouldn't make any sense from a financial viewpoint) and we got plenty of recolours already :laugh: Maybe they'll resurrect older moulds? Or we'll just get yet another Blue and/or Roberta :tongue:

Maybe they'll bring back the Triceratops?

17 hours ago, 7982Brick said:

Wasn't it supposed to be 70$? That's what I've heard.

17 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

Maybe they'll resurrect older moulds?

14 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Maybe they'll bring back the Triceratops?

Yes.  Please.

22 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I'm 99% sure that there are two JWFK Brickheadz kits. 41613 and 41614 are both coming in April, and without saying too much, the codename for 41614 implies that it is the second of a pair.

22 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

It could be one of the exclusive sets

I don't believe so, but I might be wrong here.

34 minutes ago, x105Black said:

Yes.  Please.

Amen to that, man. Looking back to the 2015 sets... :)

Edited by Azani

To be fair, we got three all new dinosaurs this time around - Stygimoloch, Carnotaurus (even if it is way bigger than it should be) and the Indoraptor (Hell, four if you count the new 'baby raptor') - so we can't really complain, especially now that they're finally demonstrating that they're willing to add to the existing mould pool of T-Rex, Raptor, Pterodactyl and Triceratops. 

Zia, a Mosasaurus and a submarine? Sounds awesome, but why did they decide to release this as a retailer exclusive? Usually, the most desirable stuff is in easily available sets :wacko:

Since the cat is out the bag - I've seen Zia, and she looks awesome. The Dual-Moulded legs will definitely be useful. Not so sure about the face, though.

14 minutes ago, LegoFan117 said:

Since the cat is out the bag - I've seen Zia, and she looks awesome. The Dual-Moulded legs will definitely be useful. Not so sure about the face, though.

What colours are the legs?