Robert8

Jurassic World 2018 - Rumors and Discussion

22 hours ago, Puresh said:

Pretty sure the baby Blue we saw a while ago will be in one :thumbup:

Hope he will come with some nice build, not only Blue.

6 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Hope he will come with some nice build, not only Blue.

A one-piece polybag would be very bizarre.

Just now, PepperoniBricks said:

A one-piece polybag would be very bizarre.

Yeah totally. I would at least expect an exclusive Owen with arm printing to show the leather scratch and bite protection he had in the trailer

to be honest I believe lego will do this exact scene for a polybag. Having baby blue, owen with an exclusive print, and maybe some toys around that blue can play with. 

Owen_and_Baby_Raptor.jpg

Also it seems that a new raptor just leaked? Its all green as the previous one the belongs to juniors is lime green? 

Edited by azog

1 hour ago, azog said:

Also it seems that a new raptor just leaked? Its all green as the previous one the belongs to juniors is lime green? 

Looks like the same one in different lighting, at a different angle.

25 minutes ago, x105Black said:

Looks like the same one in different lighting, at a different angle.

Alright thats what I was thinking just double checking, thanks!

I think Owen and Baby Blue being the Polybag seems kinda likely.

If that is the case, then both retailer exclusives could be Jurassic Park sets - which would make sense considering we have both a Dilophosaurus and a Raptor.

18 hours ago, azog said:

It leaked a week or so ago, it comes in Juniors set with Owen, ACU soldier and a JW blue truck.

Saw some great new pictures of the minifigures and the most recent 2 dinosaurs, which leads me to believe they will all appear together in a Jurassic Park set.  Either way, everything looks so good.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this already, and if so sorry to repeat old rumours.. this year marks the 25 anniversary for the first Jurassic Park Movie. I heard a rumour of  the possibility of a 25th Anniversary set that features the kitchen/control room from the first movie where the raptors attack the adults and kids. If this is true this might explain the plain brown raptor? Could most likely be a rumour and nothing more.

1 hour ago, Mattybrick said:

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this already, and if so sorry to repeat old rumours.. this year marks the 25 anniversary for the first Jurassic Park Movie. I heard a rumour of  the possibility of a 25th Anniversary set that features the kitchen/control room from the first movie where the raptors attack the adults and kids. If this is true this might explain the plain brown raptor? Could most likely be a rumour and nothing more.

This has been discussed for the last few pages. There are also leaked images of minifigures for Tim, Lex, Alan and Ellie

11 hours ago, Mattybrick said:

Yeah that was mentioned.

So there's a video of the Alan Grant figure and I have to say I'm very happy with it, especially since the face looks similar to the game version's except he has crow's feet wrinkles near his eyes as well as a mole, so he looks a lot more like Sam Neill, though I'm tempted to erase it. I think I'll replace the tan legs with darker ones, and I might just modify and attach a hat with a hairpiece.

It's the same review guy, and yes he still has Alan holding that stud shooter for some reason.

Edited by Raptor of Vengeance

I also saw another Ellie Sattler image showing her alternate face, they gave her an unfitting smug expression with a raised eyebrow, the Holdo head would look better if you erased the cheekbones.

Out of the four leaked, it seems Ellie really needs improvements the most.

43 minutes ago, steveholt said:

I was hoping we'd get the Green Jeep from the first movie

It still could be. I don’t really understand why people keep saying the visitor centre, surely the gate and jeeps are the better and more iconic choice. Hell i’d prefer the T-Rex paddock wall for it to smash out of

3 hours ago, Whovastron said:

It still could be. I don’t really understand why people keep saying the visitor centre, surely the gate and jeeps are the better and more iconic choice. Hell i’d prefer the T-Rex paddock wall for it to smash out of

Well people keep saying kitchen and control center because that is still the current rumor and it still would fit to the studshooter Alan has. Same goes for the Raptor. I wouldn't expect a T-Rex and Raptor in the same set tbh especially since it would be the same Rexy version and that is already in a Juniors set

3 hours ago, Whovastron said:

I don’t really understand why people keep saying the visitor centre, surely the gate and jeeps are the better and more iconic choice. Hell i’d prefer the T-Rex paddock wall for it to smash out of

In regards to the gate, sine we're getting a juniors version of it, it just seems unlikely they'd give us another. As for the paddock, I don't think the demand is that high since we've had a decent number of paddocks already.

I'll say that I want the Explorer over everything else. Visitor's Center second.

5 hours ago, steveholt said:

I was hoping we'd get the Green Jeep from the first movie

We still don't know. There are just rumors. Maybe we are getting two sets for JP?

7 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

We still don't know. There are just rumors. Maybe we are getting two sets for JP?

That’s entire plausible given the new Dilophosaurus and Velociraptor. I doubt they’re in a set together and the Dilophosaurus hasn’t been confirmed/rumored to feature in Fallen Kingdom, and the design looks like the one in Jurassic Park.

3 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

That’s entire plausible given the new Dilophosaurus and Velociraptor. I doubt they’re in a set together and the Dilophosaurus hasn’t been confirmed/rumored to feature in Fallen Kingdom, and the design looks like the one in Jurassic Park.

The dilophosaurus is featured in a magazine cover featuring other Dino’s and vehicles from the Fallen kingdom wave.

15 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Yeah, that's certainly feasible. We can expect to see three more SYSTEM sets outside of the five that have been revealed/leaked, but I don't know if they are all JP "kits" offhand.

7 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Yeah, there's potential for a pretty broad selection of figs/dinosaurs at the price points that the three sets are at. :P

I don't know the exact prices off the top of my head, but the cheapest of the three is about $45 or $50 US, and the most expensive is around $110.

Edited by Azani