Robert8

Jurassic World 2018 - Rumors and Discussion

23 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

D2C and Lego Store exclusive are the same thing. 

I remember seeing a list of D2Cs a few weeks ago. Nothing was unaccounted for except for the “Licensed IP” set which is Hogwarts. The D2Cs for 2018 are The Hulkbuster: Ultron Edition, Star Wars 1, Creator amusement park set, Creator vehicle set, Hogwarts, Star Wars 2 (Cloud City), and the unknown Winter Village set. 

Star Wars 1should be a second UCS, I would suggest 200 EIR

Edited by Sir von Lego

33 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

Star Wars 1should be UCS

Sorry to bother you Sir von Lego but I was wondering if you have Any information regarding the two exclusive sets for Jurassic world Fallen kingdom or the rumored set for Jurassic Park. If you can’t reveal anything or don’t have any information I completely understand.

1 hour ago, Sir von Lego said:

Star Wars 1should be UCS

anybody see what's missing?

Edited by Johnmeel

18 hours ago, strangely said:

It's interesting that Alan Grant is using the classic Lego hairpiece. It makes me wonder if perhaps it's the new version of it from the upcoming CMF that has a hole in the top, perhaps to attach a hat via peg. That would be nice as I would really like to have a hat/hair combo rather than choosing one or the other.

I'm excited to see this set. At the very least I'm hoping it includes Lex and Ellie too. Of course I'd like to have Hammond, Ian and Nedry too. As for build, I'd like the Visitor's Center, but I don't think that's likely. I don't expect to see the gate either as some form of it is included in the Junior's set. I'm guessing it'll be the explorer and honestly, that's what I want most anyways. I loved the game version of it, to get a slightly more refined version of it in a set would be the absolute best. This is officially the set I'm most looking forward to this year, I've been waiting so long...

Alan and Tim hairpieces are probably mixed up, because Tim wears Alan's iconic hat.

11 hours ago, MrVelociraptor31 said:

They did produce a spinosaurus from JP 3 in the studios line but it was not a mold, it used the old body parts for building a dinosaur. They made two sets based on JP 3.

Yeah but compared to today’s Dinos that’s nothing. Having what we saw in the JW video game would be perfect. 

1 hour ago, Duncan Young said:

Figures for Ellie and Lex have leaked! Just waiting for Hammond and Ian (hopefully)

Leaked where? I couldn't find it on Reddit or 4Chan.

Also, i'm wondering what this Jurassic Park set could be. Is it reasonable to hope for a visitor centre set or would that be too much?

3 minutes ago, Bbrink1996 said:

Also, i'm wondering what this Jurassic Park set could be. Is it reasonable to hope for a visitor centre set or would that be too much?

I think this will be the €50 retail exclusive, so VC would not fit within that price point. Most likely is either the JP Jeep, or Jungle Explorer.

20 minutes ago, LegoFan117 said:

I think this will be the €50 retail exclusive, so VC would not fit within that price point. Most likely is either the JP Jeep, or Jungle Explorer.

1 hour ago, Duncan Young said:

Figures for Ellie and Lex have leaked! Just waiting for Hammond and Ian (hopefully)

Any links or hints where this could be found? Would love an original JP set, but it would be nice to see some proof of any kind that this is actually happening :wink:

5 minutes ago, Doge said:

Any links or hints where this could be found? Would love an original JP set, but it would be nice to see some proof of any kind that this is actually happening :wink:

32 minutes ago, Bbrink1996 said:

*cough* Flickr *cough*. Sorry, bad cough :wink:

2 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

*cough* Flickr *cough*. Sorry, bad cough :wink:

Oh yeah, that guy. I see he also has Mr. Incredible and The Underminer in that collection too, as I've been searching all over Instagram for those two. Though I suppose it was necessary, Underminer's nose looks weird. :wacko:

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Lovely fig with that dual molding legs. 

Ellie? Yeah, nothing better than some universal dual molded hiking boots/khaki pants. :thumbup:

Couldn’t find the new leaked figures. I’ll just wait until they show up on Instagram. There’s also a build video of the Indoraptor out on YouTube- it looks cool, but the eye printing seems a bit off and the head still isn’t spiky enough at all. 

Same here, only have found some pictures which were taken down already...

EDIT: Nevermind, Google is your best friend if you search "lego Jurassic Park" pictures for the last days ;)

Edited by Doge

I have to say, these four minifigures are actually an improvement over the video game variants (Which is surprising). The color choices are a little more refined, Lex and Tim's hair colors are a bit more accurate. And really, I can see a lot of potential uses for the dual molded legs. I do wish they had made a dual molded hat/hair piece for Dr. Grant, likewise I wish they had given Tim dual molded legs (Like they did for the Simpsons kids). Otherwise these all look great.

Now, if we could only get a glimpse into what the build is going to be.

Edit: Upon rewatching the movie, I can't help but think they should have given us the swept back bun piece for Ellie since her hair is like that for nearly 2/3 of the movie. If only they made that piece in the right color. Though in a perfect world they would have given us a hairpiece with bangs (They really need a ponytail piece with bangs, it feels like several characters this year could have used a piece like that).

Edited by strangely

1 hour ago, strangely said:

Now, if we could only get a glimpse into what the build is going to be.

Unless Lego ends up throwing character/scene correlation out the window, I think the presence of these four characters together in a single set (if one set is all we're expecting) narrows the build down to either the Explorer(s), the Visitor's Center, or both.

I could see them doing a small shrunken down version of the Visitor Center, especially for $50. If the set was only the Explorer I would’ve pegged it at $30-40, like the Dilophosaurus Ambush from the first Jurassic World wave. 

11 minutes ago, x105Black said:

Could it be the Explorer with a Triceratops?  I would buy it.

Come to think of it, yeah, I sort of could see that happening, as we have yet to see a reprint/recolor of the existing Triceratops mold from 2012's Dino theme for Jurassic World. If that were the case though, I think the four characters we've seen already could be all such a set can give us for its size.

But, the concerned expressions on many of the figures faces might suggest otherwise, unless Lego has the set portray the Triceratops charging at the Explorer. :oh3:

Wow, Ellie and Lex looks so awesome! Dual molding is great and I love how they look.

Also Alan and Tim look great, but Alan looks weird with his hat on :wacko:

17 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Wow, Ellie and Lex looks so awesome! Dual molding is great and I love how they look.

Also Alan and Tim look great, but Alan looks weird with his hat on :wacko:

Where'd you see Alan with his hat on? Did he have the same face from the first leak? Because I kind of didn't like that face either, and it seems like Sam Flynn's head from the leaked Tron figures would be a good replacement.

I think Lex has Tim's head so I can't wait to see her actual head for an otherwise perfect figure, though I'm kind of disappointed with Ellie's lack of dual arm molds as I feel like she deserved them the most. I'm fine with those legs even if she was showing a lot more leg then say Muldoon in the film.

You can see Alan with his hat on in the video constructing the indoraptor right at the end!

In the comments, the creator of the video says that Alan is in the biggest set...over $100 maybe even $150???

Edited by kyledove

20 minutes ago, kyledove said:

You can see Alan with his hat on in the video constructing the indoraptor right at the end!

In the comments, the creator of the video says that Alan is in the biggest set...over $100 maybe even $150???

The creator of the video is talking about Lockwood manor and not the Jurassic Park set. He/she mentioned that they know just as much as we do when it comes to the rumored Jurassic Park Set.