Robert8

Jurassic World 2018 - Rumors and Discussion

I’m surprised pictures leaked from the German toy fair! But only 3 sets were on display at the German toy fair. A duplo set with a t-Rex and Owen, a juniors with the t-Rex, and finally a regular set helicopter with Owen, and blue

Edited by Falconfan1414

Saw this in a Lego Press Release.

Thirteen sets to be released in all. There'll be retail exclusives at TRU and Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart has the BreakHeadz set as an exclusive.

Edited by Rune Haako

7 minutes ago, Rune Haako said:

Thirteen sets to be released in all. There'll be retail exclusives at TRU and Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart has the BreakHeadz set as an exclusive.

So by my counts there are 1 junior, 1 retail set and 1 retail exclusive, and 1 brickheadz left to be revealed 

It’s too bad that Yahoo only has official images of the 3 sets revealed at the toy fair. I’m glad to see that the Blue set is only $40 and the T-Rex set is only $50!

1 hour ago, Rune Haako said:

Yahoo Sports has some great pics of loose and boxed sets. (Names and prices listed also.)

On Yahoo Sports? :P

I'd suspect that these ones are the same Toy Fair pics; that being said, I may be mistaken.

Edited by Azani

16 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

It’s too bad that Yahoo only has official images of the 3 sets revealed at the toy fair. I’m glad to see that the Blue set is only $40 and the T-Rex set is only $50!

Only 50$? It has 150 pieces... Im scaredto see the incredibles sets now

13 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

I wouldn’t worry about the incredibles Sets. The Dinasours sets are always going to be overpriced because of the dinasour molds and in this the t-Rex is a big mold so it only drives up the price

18 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

Juniors sets don’t have good price per part values but they have good price for size of the set values. The Jurassic World gates are all one piece. If it was a regular build it would use up like 200 pieces. And it has a T. rex, which drives up the price a lot. I’m happy since all other T. rex sets have been at least $70.

I just noticed something really cool on the back of the official boxes, in the lower part of the box, they have a little thing saying build your own hybrid dinosaur! I think that’s really cool that they are advertising that

30 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Juniors sets don’t have good price per part values but they have good price for size of the set values. The Jurassic World gates are all one piece. If it was a regular build it would use up like 200 pieces. And it has a T. rex, which drives up the price a lot. I’m happy since all other T. rex sets have been at least $70.

I realize that but still 150 pieces for 64$ cad doesnt seem right to me, i hope the i2 sets have better value

3 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Pictures of the sets from the German toy fair are cropping up on Instagram! The box art for this wave looks really nice. 

Allen ( @tormentalous ) over at The Brick Fan has posted some official pics.

That Duplo T-Rex is absolutely adorable.

1 hour ago, rodiziorobs said:

Allen ( @tormentalous ) over at The Brick Fan has posted some official pics.

That Duplo T-Rex is absolutely adorable.

It says that more of the sets will be released at New York toy fair! Which hopefully means that they show us the interior of the manor 

1 hour ago, Rune Haako said:

The Juniors Pteranodon set has leaked.

Where?

I’m very happy that there are two store exclusive sets! Hopefully they have new dino molds and not the same old ones. I wonder if they’ll be revealed at the NY toy fair!

41 minutes ago, Bbrink1996 said:

I find it strange how Lego will only officially reveal 3 of the sets and not just the entire wave at once.

maybe the rest of the sets contain spoilers for the movie

Just now, LegoFan117 said:

Plus the back of the box shows the biggest spoiler anyway. :wink:

For Lockwood manor? Or the fact Lego wants us to buy all the sets so we can make our own hybrid Dino’s 

It’s been said we’re not getting a Triceratops right? How about in these unknown retailer exclusives? Is there a chance. Seems odd for Lego just to ignore that mould when they seem to be going all out for this movie...

Edited by Whovastron

Did anyone notice they do not mention a T-rex on the back of the box? All the other official molds are included... Must be because it's a junior mold set.

Edited by *thomas*

11 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Where?

I’m very happy that there are two store exclusive sets! Hopefully they have new dino molds and not the same old ones. I wonder if they’ll be revealed at the NY toy fair!

I think Mario just posted it on his IG.

5 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

For Lockwood manor? Or the fact Lego wants us to buy all the sets so we can make our own hybrid Dino’s 

Spoiler: The Indoraptor

That is literally the only spoiler from these sets. Also, it's important to note that we are getting two retailer exclusives. The last time we saw a retail exclusive, it included Barry, so it could be possible that we get characters like Zia who are not in the core sets. I am also hopeful we may still see the Baryonyx...    

Edited by LegoFan117