Robert8

Jurassic World 2018 - Rumors and Discussion

2 minutes ago, Rune Haako said:

I couldn't find it, could it possibly be from one of the Duplo sets?

The little girl is holding a tiny dinosaur in the Mansion set, is that it? 

Just now, Ultron said:

The little girl is holding a tiny dinosaur in the Mansion set, is that it? 

That's a brown dinosaur (or possibly a cuddly toy, according to some rumours, have to wait and see). Baby Blue is the same colour as adult Blue in the new sets.

7 minutes ago, Rune Haako said:

I couldn't find it, could it possibly be from one of the Duplo sets?

It's the same mould as the small-dinosaur in the main wave, so not Duplo.

I'm surprised by how nice the Mansion facade turned out, though I do wish it was thicker. I see a phonograph in the top floor!

There is a higher quality picture of the mansion set now. Turns out the Indoraptor does have spikes/feathers on its head, something that wasn't apparant on the low quality pictures. Although it looks more like a tuft of black hair than spikes in my opinion.

9 minutes ago, Bbrink1996 said:

There is a higher quality picture of the mansion set now. Turns out the Indoraptor does have spikes/feathers on its head, something that wasn't apparant on the low quality pictures. Although it looks more like a tuft of black hair than spikes in my opinion.

Looking around for it, where exactly?

Wow, that Lockwood Manor set looks incredible! I love minifigures here, all the main characters! Dinosaurs are amazing! I love Indoraptor and Blue. Manor looks really good! Nearly perfect, but I don't like that entrance/door has too many studs, it looks off. Build is thin, but like Sanctum Samctorum. If it has place to do anything, awesome then.

26 minutes ago, doclord said:

Looking around for it, where exactly?

I don't think i'm allowed to link it here on this website but I came across it on Reddit.

The building is nice, and it's cool to have Owen, Claire and Blue in a single set. Is that Dr. Ian Malcon minifigure in the far right? (I found just the low quality picture)

The mansion looks pretty nice, only thing i dont like is that door but thats easily fixable. I'm more interested in what the interior looks like now. I see that Judge character reusing TLBM Gordon's hairpiece in orange, and I'm very happy we're getting baby Blue.

1 hour ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

The building is nice, and it's cool to have Owen, Claire and Blue in a single set. Is that Dr. Ian Malcon minifigure in the far right? (I found just the low quality picture)

Sadly not. I wish!!!

18 minutes ago, LegoFan117 said:

Sadly not. I wish!!!

Yeah if that were Malcolm, I'd be so unhappy that he reused that generic Bruce Wayne head.

On the other hand, I noticed Blue's eyes aren't orange as Jurassic Outpost claimed, which is a relief. Then again they did say Owen had a mullet, so who knows how they got that wrong.

Also I wish they'd reuse those rifles that resembled the Star Wars blasters from the Lego Dino theme, at least they can look like actual guns one you put a scope on them. 

42 minutes ago, Raptor of Vengeance said:

Yeah if that were Malcolm, I'd be so unhappy that he reused that generic Bruce Wayne head.

On the other hand, I noticed Blue's eyes aren't orange as Jurassic Outpost claimed, which is a relief. Then again they did say Owen had a mullet, so who knows how they got that wrong.

Also I wish they'd reuse those rifles that resembled the Star Wars blasters from the Lego Dino theme, at least they can look like actual guns one you put a scope on them. 

Agreed. I picked up a few of them recently.

However - I liked the funky ones for ACU. Made me think of their tasers.

Tbh the Mercs will probably be getting Brick Arms in my setup

We know box sizes, and prices are probably:

75926-20$, 25€

75927-30$, 40€

75928-40$, 50€

75929-60$, 70€

75930-100$, 100€

They are reliable and accurate I think.

45 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

We know box sizes, and prices are probably:

75926-20$, 25€

75927-30$, 40€

75928-40$, 50€

75929-60$, 70€

75930-100$, 100€

They are reliable and accurate I think.

Awesome! The wave would then cost $50 less than I expected which would be a good boost for the Juniors sets. I feel like 75928 and 75929 will be $50 and $70 based on images, but I hope I’m wrong. 

52 minutes ago, Bbrink1996 said:

Do we know when these sets will come out? Will they come about the same time as the movie comes out?

Lego sets always release a few months before the movie. These are scheduled for sometime in April, but I believe we don’t know the exact date yet. 

1 hour ago, Bbrink1996 said:

Do we know when these sets will come out? Will they come about the same time as the movie comes out?

April or mid April

Yahoo Sports has some great pics of loose and boxed sets. (Names and prices listed also.)

Edited by Rune Haako