Robert8

Jurassic World 2018 - Rumors and Discussion

14 minutes ago, Crownie said:

Well, we're supposed to get a brick-built Triceratops skull with the largest set, right? Sort of close. I'm just hoping there's still a retailer exclusive we don't know about.

I doubt it, usually we at least hear about the existence of an exclusive before release. And yeah, I’m excited to see how they build the skull but I’m annoyed that they still won’t give us an herbivore like a Triceratops in this line. And the lack of a Mosasaurus is becoming criminal. 

3 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I hope Lockwood Mansion set looks great, it sounds so awesome. I would love it to be like a modular building.

Me too! I love location based sets, and I won’t be able to get the Joker Manor for quite a while due to the new Hogwarts, so I hope this set fulfills my desire for a big and beautifully-styled mansion. I’m hoping for a good interior as well! 

Just noticed that the Carnotaurus and Stygimoloch share the same arms, which is interesting. Does the Stygimoloch have an opening mouth? It doesn’t look like it and I would be disappointed if it didn’t...

3 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I hope Lockwood Mansion set looks great, it sounds so awesome. I would love it to be like a modular building.

Same! But, do we have a detailed description for this set yet? The only one I read was from the Jurassic Park / World fan site and they sounded less than impressed with the set.

10 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Just noticed that the Carnotaurus and Stygimoloch share the same arms, which is interesting. Does the Stygimoloch have an opening mouth? It doesn’t look like it and I would be disappointed if it didn’t...

I'm 100% convinced the Stygimoloch doesn't have an opening mouth. It's a small beak like mouth so it wouldn't be able to open very far anyway and wouldn't be able to serve as a play feature.

2 hours ago, Bbrink1996 said:

I'm 100% convinced the Stygimoloch doesn't have an opening mouth. It's a small beak like mouth so it wouldn't be able to open very far anyway and wouldn't be able to serve as a play feature.

That’s what I was thinking too. I just remembered the old Triceratops couldn’t open its beak either so there’s precedent for it. It’s not a big deal, at least the head still looks really nice. 

Instagram type: legoleaks

Edited by Dr.Cogg

44 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Mario is in full rage mode, posting leaks and leaks. lolz

Is he?

Seriously though, yeah, this is a good time for JWFK fans.

This was the house I mentioned before, but looking at it more closely it feels a bit bland and an easy build (as in few details). 

The mansion looks pretty cool. I like the brick build Triceratops skull although it seems the mansion itself will not have much interior detailing. It looks very thin.

Holy crap, that mansion is gorgeous. For some reason I was expecting a dark gray one but the tan looks amazing. I hope the set is $100 and not $130 since it doesn’t really look like a $130 set. It doesn’t have much depth but as long as there’s some play space I’ll still like it. 

Mansion looks cool, with some nice figs & dinos to boot.

I'll take a nice location based set over some silly dino-transport-whatever-vehicle any day of the week...

16 minutes ago, LegoFjotten said:

I'll take a nice location based set over some silly dino-transport-whatever-vehicle any day of the week...

+1

Mario has also leaked a Baby Blue.

Unlikely to come in the Brickheadz, so we are looking at her being in either a retail-exclusive set, or a Polybag.

Idk, something's off about the mansion to me. It's really well built and everything, but the outside is weird. Maybe it's the huge windows. Still like it a lot. Do we know the price?

1 hour ago, LegoFan117 said:

Mario has also leaked a Baby Blue.

Unlikely to come in the Brickheadz, so we are looking at her being in either a retail-exclusive set, or a Polybag.

I couldn't find it, could it possibly be from one of the Duplo sets?