Robert8

Jurassic World 2018 - Rumors and Discussion

1 minute ago, legosamsonite said:

Are we sure thats lowery? 

Also, how much will it cost, juniors sets are generally overpriced to me, despite all the big pieces

Honestly with the T. rex mold 30-50

8 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Honestly with the T. rex mold 30-50

I did a rough piece count and its around 200, compared to other juniors sets im worried

The set looks much better than I expected. The little vehicle is boxy and weird but the gates look great and I love the other builds. Figures are cool as well! I hope the set is only $40-50 but I’m expecting $60-70. 

when will these sets come out and also have there been leaked set descriptions yet? ( I know I'm late to this thread but I've been following the IW sets)

10 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Wow that Dino looks cool! Let’s just say set images won’t be far behind 

where may I find set descriptions?

That gate actually looks nice, the build with the Isla Nublar map and the baby raptor and the eggs reminds me of the scene in Jurassic Park. There are just so many useful elements in this set.

I like Claire's new figure and I'm glad they're not just reusing her previous head. I'm disappointed that we didn't get Lowery after all, and I think that acu lookalike figure might be what our mercenaries look like. 

I'm very happy about that tiny theropod mold, it has so many reuse possibilities such as baby Blue, a compy in green, and as a toy dinosaur.

26 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

when will these sets come out and also have there been leaked set descriptions yet? ( I know I'm late to this thread but I've been following the IW sets)

where may I find set descriptions?

Watch brick show on YouTube 

16 minutes ago, Raptor of Vengeance said:

I like Claire's new figure and I'm glad they're not just reusing her previous head.

Yes, I certainly like her new Olive Green jacket design, something that has much versatility for repurposing on other generic flesh tone citizens.

21 minutes ago, Raptor of Vengeance said:

I'm very happy about that tiny theropod mold, it has so many reuse possibilities such as baby Blue, a compy in green, and as a toy dinosaur.

Probably not, but after looking at that mold again, it sort of looks like it could also be used in minidoll themed sets. Maybe it's just its large feet. 

52 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

The video got removed ):

Look up Jurassic Outpost lego descriptions.

49 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Probably not, but after looking at that mold again, it sort of looks like it could also be used in minidoll themed sets. Maybe it's just its large feet. 

Well it looks like its standing on one stud, so I think its just it's two feet molded together combined with being blurry. I can see it being reused in minidoll sets as a toy dinosaur, though for the actual animal they'd definitely remake it to look more round and cutesy since they even did that to the chimp mold.

15 minutes ago, Raptor of Vengeance said:

Look up Jurassic Outpost lego descriptions.

Well it looks like its standing on one stud, so I think its just it's two feet molded together combined with being blurry. I can see it being reused in minidoll sets as a toy dinosaur, though for the actual animal they'd definitely remake it to look more round and cutesy since they even did that to the chimp mold.

Those descriptions were removed at the request of Universal. I don’t think set descriptions can be found in the wild anymore. 

51 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Those descriptions were removed at the request of Universal. I don’t think set descriptions can be found in the wild anymore. 

Ah wow you're right, my bad. It seems only the earlier, less detailed descriptions are left. Hope this doesn't affect our chance at seeing more images.

28 minutes ago, Raptor of Vengeance said:

Ah wow you're right, my bad. It seems only the earlier, less detailed descriptions are left. Hope this doesn't affect our chance at seeing more images.

Aww dang ): can anyone describe to me what the biggest set was? 

3 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

Aww dang ): can anyone describe to me what the biggest set was? 

It was lockwood manor with a brick built triceratops skull. There wasn't much else description to the set itself, but it came with Owen, Claire, Maisie (kid character) holding the new tiny dino, Ted Levine's character, two men in black suits, the indoraptor, and Blue.

I agree with what others have said - the Juniors set does include a variety of useful assets which would compliment themselves well in a main-line MOC.

I love the baby dinosaur, and I adore the Isla Nublar map.

My only complaint is the fact that the Mercs look like ACU - something which they do not in the film.

21 hours ago, Aegis2000 said:

I’d say almost definitely. He was featured quite a bit in the trailer, so they’re marketing his presence.

I hope you're right. I'd love an Ian Malcom figure. 

1 hour ago, BasiliskSoldier said:

It is a Juniors set...

It’s funny and a great way to get another hot dog. Better than using the tired old chicken leg piece like they usually do. Plus, it’s a nice callback to the Indominus Escape short movie!