Robert8

Jurassic World 2018 - Rumors and Discussion

2 hours ago, Raptor of Vengeance said:

So I saw an actual image of the Carnotaurus alongside a minifigure of Justice Smith's character and a build of clips that hold a bone and a blue syringe, grey drawers with antenna and that old print of a radar screen on a black 2×2 slope. The carno looks exactly the same as the sketch, colors and everything, and it looks better only because the legs dont look oversized as a result of being a sketch. I did wish it used different shades of dark red combined with the browns. I have a feeling its arms are being reused for the stygimoloch.

Justice Smith's character looks like a good civilian fig, with a torso print of a navy blue button up with a pocket on top of his navy blue and sand blue striped shirt. He's our first figure in flesh, as in Aladdin's skin tone, to wear glasses. He has a serious expression and uses tan legs and Finn's hairpiece.

I reckon we'll see more images soon since the one I saw was one of those HD ones with the white background.

Where did you see the image?

22 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Where did you see the image?

It was in a 4chan thread I found through a link on reddit, which was about leaked upcoming Jurassic toys from mattel as that was the only lego image in there.

The Carnotaurus looks great!! I would like to see some red and it would’ve been nice to get a new medium sized theropod body mold, but Lego dinosaurs are never accurate in size and this looks great. At least we’re getting something new! Can’t wait to see the other new dinosaurs, and I’m still holding out hope that Rexy will be a little different. 

32 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Mario just posted the image you are talking about. Awesome new dino.

Where is his Instagram account? I always search up on there mario.power56, but I can't find his page this time. 

Has it been taken down?

5 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Where is his Instagram account? I always search up on there mario.power56, but I can't find his page this time. 

Has it been taken down?

That's the most recent that has been taken down. Let's play fair before mods gets in action.

We can't point out directly where to found leaks bud. 

OK, I just found the image elsewhere, and it's pretty much a ditto of that sketch plus a side build and a minifigure of that one new character seen in the trailer.

The Carnosaur isn't that big looking I think, but perhaps that image distorts the scale. 

Although i like the new dinosaur i have the idea that its mouth can’t fully close. Am i correct here?

3 minutes ago, TheBrickPal said:

Very nice dinosaur! I like the minifigure, too. Is there anything else to that set, or is that all?

I think a truck and a gyrosphere 

44 minutes ago, Borex said:

Although i like the new dinosaur i have the idea that its mouth can’t fully close. Am i correct here?

I’m sure the mouth will be able to close. It would be ridiculous if it couldn’t. 

9 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I’m sure the mouth will be able to close. It would be ridiculous if it couldn’t. 

I wouldn't be sure of that. Both Indominus and T-Rex had ratchets showing when they opened their mouth.

1 hour ago, doclord said:

I wouldn't be sure of that. Both Indominus and T-Rex had ratchets showing when they opened their mouth.

Their mouths both closed fully, though. There’s clearly a small gap left between the lower jaw on the Carnotaurus. 

2 hours ago, Robert8 said:

The arms are tiny lol

Almost microscopic

The funny thing is that they're too big and too functional for Carnotaurus. This thing's arms were pretty much worthless.

I really like the head; the main features are really well represented. I really just wished the body was something else than the Indominus'; the legs are way to big and like basilik said the arms were microscopic; maybe it had to do with solidity, they had to do them bigger. 

36 minutes ago, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

Any chance we'll get a set with an Ian Malcolm minifigure?

I’d say almost definitely. He was featured quite a bit in the trailer, so they’re marketing his presence.

You can see the baby/ stuff animal dinasour in the T. rex Set! It looks like they are using a different hair piece for Claire this time around