Robert8

Jurassic World 2018 - Rumors and Discussion

I am so happy right now. I wasn't expecting these new moulds - so this makes me super happy and excited.

I am actually attending London Toyfair, so if I can get any official names/descriptions, I will.

Not only does the T-Rex being omitted make me happy that LEGO isn't being lazy with these sets, it gives me hope for the movie if it implies that she's mostly just a cameo. 

These descriptions do make me excited for the sets. I was a bit disappointed when the first description's came out as I felt the wave was just a remake of the original sets, but with more detailed info it is clear that the sets are different. Owen seems to be in all the sets except one, really weird considering he was only in one set from the original six sets, now there are 5 and he is in 4.  The mansion sounds very cool and will probably be the best set, though with other sets I want to get I might have to settle for a smaller one like the new cage like set with Wu. Always loved the first build so this one should be cool. Overall they sound pretty good, hopefully we will get pictures at the New York Toy Fair.

This certainly made me more excited for the upcoming sets.The mansion as the biggest set of the wave sounds intriguing,the fact that we're getting Owen in plenty sets and I see the lack of T-Rex as a good thing,time to let other dinosaurs to take the spolight.Hopefully Carnotaurus will make an appearance.

The lack of a T-rex could also mean that LEGO has a JP tribute up in it's sleeve in which they have to include a T-rex...

1 hour ago, *thomas* said:

The lack of a T-rex could also mean that LEGO has a JP tribute up in it's sleeve in which they have to include a T-rex...

Perhaps T-rex is in one of the Juniors sets

Edited by Johnmeel
spelling

5 hours ago, Johnmeel said:

Perhaps T-rex is in one of the Juniors sets

Possible, although the Juniors sets appear to be a Raptor and a Pteradon. 

I thought there were 3 juniors sets?

Edited by Johnmeel
Spelling

11 minutes ago, Johnmeel said:

I thoufht there were 3 juniors sets?

I was thinking the exact same thing when I heard them discribing the sets...

The Brick Show just confirmed that the Lockwood Mansion is NOT destroyed or damaged AND that there's a third juniors set with the T-Rex!!

This actually sounds awesome! I hope that Owen and Claire get different looks; I hate getting multiples over and over. And I would love a Carnotaurus!

Also glad I got the JW T-Rex set on clearance, if we ain't getting Rexy here! :grin:

Guys  - Rexy is also confirmed in the lineup!!!! :laugh::laugh:

10758 – Includes a T-Rex. Brown one exactly like the one 75918, a buildable Jurassic World gate with attached ladder and railings, and a crane with a hot dog attached. The main part of the build is all one piece and printed like you see in the Juniors sets. Smaller ACU vehicle included. A small area with a map, little cage with a baby trex/raptor in it, two egg with incubators. Three minifigures (Claire, ACU Gunner, Lowery)

It's a Juniors set - and it sounds quite awesome for a Junior's set to be frank!

Just now, LegoFan117 said:

10758 – Includes a T-Rex. Brown one exactly like the one 75918, a buildable Jurassic World gate with attached ladder and railings, and a crane with a hot dog attached. The main part of the build is all one piece and printed like you see in the Juniors sets. Smaller ACU vehicle included. A small area with a map, little cage with a baby trex/raptor in it, two egg with incubators. Three minifigures (Claire, ACU Gunner, Lowery)

It's a Juniors set - and it sounds quite awesome for a Junior's set to be frank!

Probably the first juniors set I'll buy! I missed out on Claire and Rexy last time, so their inclusions are a huge plus, but the builds sound perfect! Didn't think we'd get Lowery out of this wave, his torso is probably going to be highly desirable, and I'm really hoping that's a new baby raptor mold and not the adventurers baby T. rex.

36 minutes ago, Raptor of Vengeance said:

Probably the first juniors set I'll buy! I missed out on Claire and Rexy last time, so their inclusions are a huge plus, but the builds sound perfect! Didn't think we'd get Lowery out of this wave, his torso is probably going to be highly desirable, and I'm really hoping that's a new baby raptor mold and not the adventurers baby T. rex.

Weird that we’re getting Lowery since he isn’t in the movie. It’s probably based on the first one given the inclusion of him and the ACU vehicle.

41 minutes ago, Raptor of Vengeance said:

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Weird that we’re getting Lowery since he isn’t in the movie. It’s probably based on the first one given the inclusion of him and the ACU vehicle.

I am wondering if the sets are being presented as a continuation of the JW line with ACU included to avoid including mercenaries.

5 hours ago, LegoFan117 said:

Interestingly, I'm almost more interested in Lowery than the dinos of the set!

1 hour ago, PepperoniBricks said:

Interestingly, I'm almost more interested in Lowery than the dinos of the set!

Aye - getting Lowery is cool. I know they said a while back the rumours about him being in FK were false, but this sounds like it could be a JW flashback set!

1 hour ago, sousmarineuse said:

I am looking forward mansion and dino babies! 

A printed tee shirt "jurassic park" would be a piece of choice for figs! 

With Lowery, this may be a possibility. :) 

With Lowery it's almost a certainty.

The thing I'm most interested in seeing is if Carnotaurus gets a new body mould. Indoraptor definitely sounds like it is, but Carnotaurus may end up re-using the Rex mould.

1 hour ago, BasiliskSoldier said:

With Lowery it's almost a certainty.

The thing I'm most interested in seeing is if Carnotaurus gets a new body mould. Indoraptor definitely sounds like it is, but Carnotaurus may end up re-using the Rex mould.

I hope not. The Carno has some different features to it.

I am so excited for this line. The descriptions give me hope. Let's hope the products deliver.