Hi everyone,

may be you can help me: I am looking for the new LEGO Boost parts for LDD or LDraw. I would like to start with some projects and it looks like, there is no update available. Any ideas what i can do?

Thanks, Michael

We don't know if or when LDD will receive any more parts updates, much less if the Boost parts might be in such an update.  Since LDraw parts are primarily created by end users, you could either explore creating them yourself, or check the LDraw parts tracker to see if someone else has made an unofficial part yet.  http://www.ldraw.org/library/tracker/

11 hours ago, Classicsmiley said:

We don't know if or when LDD will receive any more parts updates, much less if the Boost parts might be in such an update.  Since LDraw parts are primarily created by end users, you could either explore creating them yourself, or check the LDraw parts tracker to see if someone else has made an unofficial part yet.  http://www.ldraw.org/library/tracker/

Or, if it doesn't exist in LDraw you can always ask here and hope another user is kind enough to help you out :classic:

I am actively working on LDraw models of Boost parts!

Already available on LDraw Parts Tracker:

20617227_1655968311103907_79743458167320

boost.png

The electronics parts are on their way too, but not yet available on Parts Tracker:

boost3.png

God, I can only hope that Boost would be the magic ticket to getting LDD another parts update! It's not out of the realm of possibility—Mindstorms has been something of a priority for LDD in the past, even having its own separate mode—but given the dearth of updates this past year it might be too much to hope for.

On 21/08/2017 at 0:22 PM, Philo said:

I am actively working on LDraw models of Boost parts!

[...]

The electronics parts are on their way too, but not yet available on Parts Tracker:

Ooo nice work Philo! Especially those PF2 parts.

Boost set electronic parts LDraw models are now completed! You can get them on LDraw Parts Tracker.

As there are numerous parts/subparts to grab, I suggest that you download and install the complete collection of unofficial parts from http://www.ldraw.org/library/tracker/ ("Download All Unofficial Files"). As far as I can tell, all parts in Boost set are now available in LDraw form.

boostel.png