Sign in to follow this  

Sorry if this goes somewhere else, but I have a question for buggy motor owners. Do you think $100 is a good price for 2 buggy motors, a rc unit, controller, rc unit suspension, and cables, is a good price? 

And @mocbuild101, @Marxpek, @jam8280, and @TechnicSummse, you may have a new challenger soon... If I get the lot...

Edited by Aventador2004

Hmm... the price is ok i think.

I was allways looking for bargains... got my first 8366 for 65€ including shipping and my latest one now with box for 70€ incl. shipping. My 2 motors i got ~20€ each including shipping.

But i have to say, that i was looking for one of the 3 sets (8366,8376,8475) now for about half a year to find such a prize. but i also missed 2 ebay-auctions, where they were sold for 55-60€+ shipping. 

Is it the rc-unit with auxilarry-output?

You could send me a personal message with a picture or link maybe... i wont steal your offer... got enough rc-stuff now :D

About seven years ago I bought two buggy motors for $25 each, which at the time was still a great deal. To me, your deal seems too good to be true. If you can, I would test to make sure everything works before you hand over the cash.

1 hour ago, TechnicSummse said:

You could send me a personal message with a picture or link maybe... i wont steal your offer... got enough rc-stuff now :D

It is close by, so I think it will be able to get. I can pm you it, I trust you.

The output all the way at the back is covered by cables. The second output is grey, so I think it is a auxiliary unit.

1 hour ago, Beck said:

About seven years ago I bought two buggy motors for $25 each, which at the time was still a great deal. To me, your deal seems too good to be true. If you can, I would test to make sure everything works before you hand over the cash.

49 minutes ago, Leonardo da Bricki said:

Seems like a good deal, but make sure everything works/has been tested BEFORE you pay. Otherwise, it will be for nothing.

I will definitely ask for a test video, but it is a auction.

39 minutes ago, TechnicRCRacer said:

Pretty good deal, got an 8366 for $50.

TEST IT! I cannot emphasize enough! This happened to me with several micromotors

:wacko:

I checked all around ebay, and this was the best idea.

Edited by Aventador2004

If everything really works, that's a fantastic bargain! Heck, if only one motor works, it's still a good deal.

47 minutes ago, jam8280 said:

If everything really works, that's a fantastic bargain! Heck, if only one motor works, it's still a good deal.

It says all tested and work. I hope I can win it.

I got 2 motors for $51, and a complete Hot Flame set for $68. (which I was very happy about! :grin:)

So I'd say yes, go for it!

If you work it out, it's $25 for each motor, $30 for the RC unit, and another $20 for the controller and everything else - which is really cheap! And with it working, that's even better!

If it was in Australia, I would definitely buy it! (I don't have enough RC yet... :sceptic:)

Edited by mocbuild101

13 hours ago, mocbuild101 said:

So I'd say yes, go for it!

If you work it out, it's $25 for each motor, $30 for the RC unit, and another $20 for the controller and everything else - which is really cheap! And with it working, that's even better!

The rc unit itself is 69$ here, so it is a great deal where I live. This is the picture of the stuff. I offered him 70$, because no one else bidded.

s-l400.jpg

Edited by Aventador2004

6 hours ago, mocbuild101 said:

Looks good, I hope he excepts your $70 offer! :sweet:

A note, thanks everyone for advising me on this, by due to some of those people who bid at last second, I did not get the buggy motors. I will wait to find a cheaper set. I also do not need a auxiliary output.

Oh well, better luck next time - it took me three lost bids to get mine!

1 hour ago, Aventador2004 said:

I also do not need a auxiliary output

That's the same thing I thought before I got my RC unit, but now I regret not getting one with a auxiliary output - it would be most useful for remotely changing gears in a gearbox!

26 minutes ago, mocbuild101 said:

Oh well, better luck next time - it took me three lost bids to get mine!

That's the same thing I thought before I got my RC unit, but now I regret not getting one with a auxiliary output - it would be most useful for remotely changing gears in a gearbox!

I also only have one old motor, the 246rpm one.