Sign in to follow this  
KotZ

BRICKYWOOD - Day 6

36481964842_d6ec3f38a5_c.jpg
36481965282_2ee576bfc6_c.jpg
36254852350_f3d43bfcf7_c.jpg

The Cast

35017791514_164ee215c0_t.jpgDebby Brickolds, Creative Executive (DarkDragon) NPC
35859153015_354b8cba41_t.jpgKevin Spastud, Creative Executive (KotZ) NPC
35471497910_e3a646f4bb_t.jpgAudrey Hepbrick, Actress (Dragonator)
35121493983_bde343a58c_t.jpg Brick Affleck, Writer-Director/(bad) Actor (Actor Builder)
35727494651_a67ff09612_t.jpgFinn Foley, Sound Guy (Tariq J)
35859153225_db54721fe0_t.jpgGlenn Clutch, Actress (WhiteFang)
35727494501_304c196a98_t.jpgGopher, PA/Intern (Zepher)
35727494281_2353c5e276_t.jpgRoger Ebrick, Critic (Lord Duvors)
35727494061_d7ec8b12e6_t.jpgStudcille B DeMille, Director (Khscarymovie4)

Credits have Rolled:
35727495011_8f85e787d2_t.jpgBob Fosstud, Choreographer (PatRat) - ABS
35818780426_0400b0cf7a_t.jpgAri Nougat, Agent (Shadows) - Burpamount
35727494761_4a3402a342_t.jpgBrickie, Dog Actor (Bob) - ABS
35727493971_b4cd6e466e_t.jpgWilliam Plastic, Director of Photography (jluck) ABS
35859152675_73260a7d03_t.jpgRosamund Bricke, Wardrobe Designer (Rider Raider) ABS
35727494431_67f916effb_t.jpg Legonardo Brickcaprio, Actor (Umbra-Manis) ABS
35727494341_d3e4c93ecc_t.jpgNash Bricksman, Writer (mediumsnowman) ABS

35859152425_96d5fee301_t.jpgThelma Brickmacher, Film Editor (Kintobor) Burpamount
35818780316_56b20545eb_t.jpgBrickald Reagan, BAG (Brick Actors Guild) Representative (TinyPiesRUs) ABS

The Rules

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the ABS (Town) or the Burpamount (Scum). To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum/Evil characters, while the Scum must outnumber the Town. Any Third-Party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.
  2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.
  3. Every “day” is 72 hours long. That’s 3 days. Plenty of time. You can’t vote for the first 24 hours, but as soon as the 25th hour begins, you can. At the end of the 72 hours, the Night stage follows for a majority of 48 hours.
  4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game hosts. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  6. You may not quote PMs from other players. Quoting PMs from other players will result in a same-day 3-vote penalty against you for each incident.
  7. Do not play the game outside the day-thread and PMs. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread; you must always play the role given to you. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game. Play with your roles. Have fun with them and get into character, you'll enjoy the game more.
  8. If you are dead, your game is over. You may not comment on the game to any living or dead players in any form. This includes posting, private messaging, direct chat, email or any other form of online or offline communication with the exception of the deadboard, provided to you by the game hosts. The deadboard is for dead-to-dead player communication only. Any information you had becomes void and may not be passed on. The same applies for living players making contact with those who are no longer playing, no matter what the stated purpose. Both situations can appear to be an attempt to gain information or cause influence that would be unfair to the remaining living players. Whether you are still playing or have already died, if you are contacted inappropriately, please notify the hosts immediately. Violation of this rule will result in instant mod-kill, taking away of your Oscar, and bad press.
  9. You may not edit your posts. Editing your post will result in a 2-vote penalty. All EB staff can see ALL edits. This is your only warning.
  10. You must post in every Day Thread. Failure to do so will result in a 1-vote penalty at the start of the next day.
  11. You must vote in every Day Thread. Failure to do so will result in a 1-vote penalty at the start of the next day.
  12. These rules will not change through the game. Do not pester the hosts about changing any rules.
  13. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the hosts using your role PM. All other forms of communications will be ignored.
  14. There are no clues in the photos.
  15. There are no clues in the photos!
  16. Characters were created separately from roles being assigned, so the type of expression/headgear/tone/clothing/etc has nothing to do with what team a character is on.
  17. Placement of a character within a photo does not indicate what team the character is on.
  18. Some figures have dual-sided heads and the heads might be turned around for photos if the scene warrants it. This is not an indication of the allegiance of the character!
  19. There are no clues in the photos.
  20. Play and have fun. Be silly, serious, comedic, dramatic, whatever you think works to help your team win. Just remember it's a game.

Well then, as sad as it is to lose Mr. Reagan, we have finally made some serious forward progress. Besides catching Thelma we have also more or less cleared Ms. Audrey. If we include the more or less clearing of Ms. Clutch we are pretty close to cracking this.

While there are certain to be Night Actions that will further clarify our forward movement, what are people thinking today? I have been clear about my suspicion of Me Foley for a number of days, and I know Mr. Reagan wanted to see Mr. De Mille on the chopping block. Anyone else?

Well at least we've caught another one, I want to lynch Studcille, there have been some instances he's come close to lynch but the blame moved on allowing him to sink back into the woodwork. 

In fact no, scrap that. We need to lynch someone who we actually know could be scum, not just speculation.

Audrey, you suggested yesterday we should reveal our roles in thread to see if we can spot any inconsistencies, in another film I made Shield V Hydra Mafia, we did that in the town block and it worked, we caught the last scum.

Audrey, who did you track last night, if they did nothing, chances are they're town and it might be worth revealing who that person was or at least noting them down. And likewise Mr Clutch, who did you investigate last night, and is there anyone who you know are town and still alive, again telling us in the day thread.

Its like a process of elimination, we know someone killed Mr Reagan and we know it wasn't Thelma, if we keep eliminating suspects we'll know who that person is.

Oh crap.... we lose Regean. We will make it right today and I am very confident we can do it and nab the right one as the list is getting thinner and thinner. 

If we assume Thelma was the scum blocker and the last scum is a killer then we can start to eliminate a few options:

According to Audrey she blocked Mr Ebrick on Night 2, there was a scum kill that night, so we know the killer can't be him, Audrey then blocked Gopher on Night 3, there were two kills that night meaning the killer couldn't be him either, we know it can't be Audrey either, which leaves Myself, Mr Clutch, Brick and Studcille. 

Despite all his town investigator claims, I'm still not happy with Mr Clutch, as indicated by his post above, he's very good at saying what needs to be done but never actually gets round to doing it. He always comes into the Day saying "We need to nail the right person" " We need to catch the last scum", but it's always others who end up doing the work. 

I don't think Brick is scum, there's no way a scum would be this inactive, and Thelma would have probability told Brick what to do and say before she was lynched, which he obviously hasn't done anything.

I still think Studcille is the last scum, he never talks unless he's been called out, he just parrots what other have said, when it comes to voting. He came incredibly close to getting lynched, but Mr Clutch chose to vote for Brick instead of him. 

Finn, your conjuncture is quite correct and I am also prepared to go for Studcille once voting starts. 

Oh geez, we're 24 hours into the day and only three of the seven survivors have spoken up! Not so good. Mr. Studcille don't you want to try to defend yourself? Ms. Hepburn do you have any more dramatic reveals? Also, Mr. Foley, I think it is likely the scum can trade around actions or at the very least choose to retain their kill ability if they lose it, so I think Thelma probably was their killer until last night.

Just now, Zepher said:

Also, Mr. Foley, I think it is likely the scum can trade around actions or at the very least choose to retain their kill ability if they lose it, so I think Thelma probably was their killer until last night.

That's what I was thinking and where my logic slightly falls apart :grin:, regardless, Mr Studcille has constantly managed to get lucky day after day, because other players like Brick have been scummy, the attention has always moved on from him.

*crazy hairswish* I did nazi that coming!! *oh2*

Oh, well actually I guess I did, dammit I wanted to use that line so badly though if it all went wrong. :laugh: Glad we caught another Burpamount finally, possibly just in time!

So, let's keep making progress. 7 of us left.  4 for a majority lynch.  Unsure how many Burpamounts left.  I am going to assume the worst would be 2, with possibly an unhelpful neutral.

So, let's look at who we have left (using pseudonyms for ease here):

• Dragonator - Town blocker
  • Zepher - unsure, seems pretty aligned with Taric J at the moment
  • Tariq J - unsure, seems pretty aligned with Zepher at the moment
  • Fangy - unhelpful since having an investigation result on day 2, bandwagon follower
  • Lord Duvors - unsure, block evidence?
  • Actor Builder - unsure, should probably contribute something...
  • kyscarymovie4 - unsure, but a vote is being pushed by Zepher and Tariq, with Lord Duvors jumping on.  Fangy also indicating interest in whatever vote has been proposed.

Last night I blocked Roger Ebrick (Lord Duvors) and was successful.  I note also that there was only one kill last night, the same as on night 2 when I blocked him previously.  What do you have to say about that Roger?  And now you place a vote without saying anything?? I find that HIGHLY suspicious. 

I'm not sure I agree with the push for Studcille.  I find his actions scummy too, but the rush to vote for him is also interesting to observe...

Glenn, you have been incredibly unhelpful since providing us with an early investigation result on day 2.  Can you explain that in a bit more detail to me?  Why have you had nothing helpful to contribute since?  Surely you/your contact has investigated some of the remaining people here and can clear some of them for us?  Or do you not want to help us now?  Ever since you helped get a Burpamount conviction and people have been less suspicious of you, you have flown under the radar and only followed bandwagons that others have suggested.

Let's have a look at the final votes so far, maybe there will be some insights there:

Day 1:

1 vote for Gopher PA (Zepher) - tariq j
11 vote for Bob Fosstud (Patrat) - Kintobor, Rider Raider, Shadows, WhiteFang, Dragonator, Umbra-Manis, Khscarymovie4, jluck, mediumsnowman, (2 penalty votes)
1 vote for Roger Ebrick (Lord Duvors) - Actor Builder
2 votes for Finn Foley (Tariq J) - TinyPiesRUs, Zepher
1 vote for Brickie (Bob) - (1 penalty vote for not voting)
1 vote for Roger Ebrick (Lord Duvors) - (1 penalty vote for not voting)

Day 2:

12 votes for Ari Nougat (Shadows) - WhiteFang, Zepher, TinyPiesRUs, Kintobor, mediumsnowman, Tariq J, Bob, Lord Duvors, Rider Raider, Umbra-Manis, Khscarymovie4, jluck
1 vote for Glenn Clutch (WhiteFang) - Shadows
2 votes for Audrey Hepbrick (Dragonator) - 2 penalty votes
1 vote for Brick Affleck (Actor Builder) - 1 penatly vot

Day 3:

7 vote for Rosamunde Brick (Rider Raider) - mediumsnowman, Khscarymovie4, Tariq j, WhiteFang, Dragonator, Lord Duvors, Umbra-Manis
4 vote for Legonardo Brickcaprio (Umbra-Manis) - Kintobor, Zepher, TinyPiesRUs, Rider Raider
1 vote for Gopher (zepher) - jluck
1 vote for Brick Affleck (Actor Builder) - penalty vote

Day 4:

2 votes for Brick Affleck (Actor Builder) - mediumsnowman, Kintobor
1 vote for Glenn Clutch (WhiteFang) - Actor Builder
1 vote for Nash Bricksman (mediumsnowman) - Zepher
3 votes for Studcille B DeMille (Khscarymovie4) - TinyPiesRUs, Tariq J, Dragonator

Day 5:

2 votes for Audrey Hepbrick (Dragonator) - Kintobor, khscarymovie4
5 votes for Thelma Brickmacher (Kintobor) - TinyPiesRUs, Dragonator, WhiteFang, Zepher, Tariq J
2 votes for Glenn Clutch (WhiteFang) - 2 penalty votes for edited post (which was brought to our attention)
2 votes for Brick Affleck (Actor Builder) - 2 penalty votes for not posting and voting

Comment - it was a very close vote on day 5, and the change from myself to Thelma was quick.  Voting went as follows:

• Studcille votes for Brick Affleck.  Supposedly scummy for voting for Glenn.  Also notes Gopher as being on his watch list.
  • Gopher thinks the above is silly, votes for Audrey.
  • Glenn mutters something unhelpful, also mentions Audrey as a suspect but doesn't commit to a vote.
  • Brickald notes Thelma, Roger and Finn as appearing scummy because they won't commit to a vote.  Votes for Thelma.
  • Glenn commits and votes for Audrey, following Gopher.
  • Finn makes an excuse for Actor Builder's inactivity, votes for Studcille.
  • Audrey votes for Thelma.
  • Roger is instantly critical of Audrey, and only Audrey, but still does not place a vote.
  • Thelma votes for Audrey, basing this on "fishing".
  • Finn changes his vote to Audrey, supposedly only because he would prefer a lynch over no lynch.  This pushes the lead to 4 votes for Audrey and 2 votes for Thelma.
  • Roger agrees with Thelma's fishing reasoning and votes Audrey.  5 for Audrey, 2 for Thelma.
  • Brickald pushes for more info, Audrey roleclaims town blocker.  Discussion of night actions, Finn is concerned Audrey does not trust Glenn and is convinced one must be lying.
  • Glenn notes the change with the role claim but does not change his vote.
  • Brickald notes that Gopher, Studcille and Brick Affleck have been very quiet.  Brickald agrees with Audrey's comment regarding it being odd that the scum have not killed off Glenn.
  • Gopher raises the idea of switching his vote to Thelma.
  • Studcille changes his vote to Audrey despite the above discussion.  6 for Audrey, 2 for Thelma.
  • Brickald and Finn discuss, Brickald is not impressed with Studcille's vote and Finn grudgingly sees Audrey's point about Glenn.  Finn critical of Studcille's change.
  • Finn changes from Audrey to Studcille.  5 for Audrey, 2 for Thelma, 1 for Studcille.
  • Roger sees that "that explains a lot", unvotes Audrey but does not vote for anyone else.  Majority is at this point lost.  4 for Audrey, 2 for Thelma, 1 for Studcille.
  • Glenn helpfully now unvotes Audrey and changes his vote to Thelma.
  • Gopher follows, changes to Thelma.
  • Finn changes his vote to Thelma as "we are running our of time".  Majority achieved at this point:  2 votes for Audrey, 5 for Thelma.
  • End of day.

From the above gameplay, my suspicions list can be filled in as follows:

• Dragonator - Town blocker
  • Zepher - unsure, seems more town based on late vote change yesterday
  • Tariq J - unsure, seems even more town based on achieving a late majority yesterday
  • Fangy - somewhat redeemed by changing vote to Thelma after majority was lost for Audrey, but I still feel a touch more uncomfortable about him, particularly as he refuses to answer any questions about investigation.  A simple "the investigator died but this is what I know" or "I got the following results" would be very useful.
  • Lord Duvors - unsure, block evidence though?  Sided with Thelma but unvoted Audrey when there was still a majority, potentially saving the town yesterday from a bad lynch.  Good timing or what?  Still suspicious.
  • Actor Builder - unsure, should probably contribute something... useless at the moment.
  • kyscarymovie4 - certainly highly suspicious.  Was my top suspect last night after Thelma, but I had a mild panic after talking to Brickald a bit and blocked Roger instead... regardless, his actions yesterday were not very townie.

So, my top two suspects then are Studcille and Roger.  I would like to hear from both and would like to hear role claims from both.  I am at this stage undecided on which I think is the bigger threat;  both could be scum, nut I suppose if one were town it is VERY SLIGHTLY more likely to be Roger.  Keen to discuss though.

For now, I Vote:  Roger Ebrick (Lord Duvors), but am equally open to voting for Studcille today and will make sure I am around to consider both of their responses and change vote as necessary.

Glenn you are not off the hook!! I want to know what you get up to at night and what you know about investigations.  It is late in the game, no point hiding information now.

The only reason I'm a little sceptical of voting for Roger is that on Day 3, Umbra Mantis (Legomardo), who we now know is town, PM'd Roger to say that if Roger died during the night his role would change from Vanilla to whatever Roger was, thus implying he was the back up role, which would then technically mean Roger had a PR role of some sort. 

Audrey, you said you blocked Roger on this night and Night 2, when there was only one kill, which could Make Roger the Vig, either way, I feel safer voting for Studcille, 

Vote: Studcille B Demille(Khscarymovie4)

See I just feel like voting for Studcille is a bit too ... easy?  What exactly is the evidence?  You said just earlier that we need something solid to base our vote on here Finn, not just speculation.  I feel like we need to more carefully consider this vote.  For instance, what if Gopher and Finn are scum, taking this as an opportunity to jump on an easy lynch after making themselves look less suspicious yesterday?  I feel like we need to consider all options.

I agree Finn that Roger could be the town vigilant.  If that is the case, I want him to claim it and clarify for us which kills were vig kills so far, and why he thinks he didn't get a kill in on night 1.  We need to know.

What I want to see:

• Every single one of us disclose our night actions and account for them.  This could be the last day if we get the vote wrong, we need all of the information available to us.
  • In particular, Glenn needs to explain what is going on with investigations.
  • Brick Affleck needs to say something.  I do not want to let inactivity slide, we have let it slide enough and it is highly possible for one member of the scum team to be echoing the idea that we shouldn't focus on inactive people in the hopes that he will continue to slide under the radar.  If Brick Affleck says nothing today, I am voting for him.

So, Finn, Gopher, Brick, Roger, Glenn and Studcille, my dear friends.  What do you guys get up to at night?  Give me a straight answer.

21 minutes ago, Dragonator said:

See I just feel like voting for Studcille is a bit too ... easy?  What exactly is the evidence?  You said just earlier that we need something solid to base our vote on here Finn, not just speculation.  I feel like we need to more carefully consider this vote.  For instance, what if Gopher and Finn are scum, taking this as an opportunity to jump on an easy lynch after making themselves look less suspicious yesterday?  I feel like we need to consider all options.

My main thing for Studcille is that for the first three days, he said nothing of use or anything important and useful, yet when he was called out for it and in danger of a lynch on day 4, he immediately pouted all his suspicions, all of which were things others had said on previous days - a scum tell in my opinion. All his votes have been the usual "we need a lynch today so..." etc. 

Rosamunds PM's, Glenn and Noughat's claiming, Brick Afflecks weird, scummy statements. Everyday we've had some main distraction that's allowed him to fall under suspicion, but not so much that's he's lynched. I'm still trying to figure out why Gopher and Glenn decided to vote for Brick on Day 4, when voting for Studcille would have given us a lynch.

28 minutes ago, Dragonator said:

I agree Finn that Roger could be the town vigilant.  If that is the case, I want him to claim it and clarify for us which kills were vig kills so far, and why he thinks he didn't get a kill in on night 1.  We need to know.

My best guess, is that the scum blocker targeted the Vig, (and you targeted Thelma, who was the scum killer). It's an unlikely scenario, but not impossible.

My vote is for Studcille as he had been called out as a suspect many times before and this vote won't go wrong unless Studcille prove me otherwise. I won't be changing my vote. 

1 hour ago, WhiteFang said:

My vote is for Studcille as he had been called out as a suspect many times before and this vote won't go wrong unless Studcille prove me otherwise. I won't be changing my vote. 

Glenn, why do you stubbornly ignore our requests for you to explain the investigator situation?  Do you have something to hide?

Finn, you also didn't make a role claim.  What's up?  You even suggested we do so earlier.

17 minutes ago, Dragonator said:

Glenn, why do you stubbornly ignore our requests for you to explain the investigator situation?  Do you have something to hide?

No, we don't have anything to hide and for the record, the investigator had affirmed his alignment that he is a Burpamount. The reason why it is not revealed and you have been pushing hard is because we want to see who dare to stand up for Studcille. 

Once we get Studcille, it will just be probably one more scum for us to wrap the whole story. 

3 hours ago, WhiteFang said:

No, we don't have anything to hide and for the record, the investigator had affirmed his alignment that he is a Burpamount. The reason why it is not revealed and you have been pushing hard is because we want to see who dare to stand up for Studcille. 

Once we get Studcille, it will just be probably one more scum for us to wrap the whole story. 

Interesting, but on Day 4, both you and Gopher chose to vote for Brick Affleck, which resulted in a no lynch and Stucille being saved, despite you yourself saying you wanted to jump on the highest bandwagon(which was Studcille at that point) 

4 hours ago, Dragonator said:

Finn, you also didn't make a role claim.  What's up?  You even suggested we do so earlier.

Apologies, I was in a hurry, I'm a Vanilla townie, like other Vanillas, I've been doing nothing all night. 

13 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

Interesting, but on Day 4, both you and Gopher chose to vote for Brick Affleck, which resulted in a no lynch and Stucille being saved, despite you yourself saying you wanted to jump on the highest bandwagon(which was Studcille at that point) 

I agree that it was something which I caused to have no lynch. It was because our numbers are getting thinner and rather risking a probable wrong lynch. We end up going for Affleck which was the likely possibility of being scum. I apologies and I am very confident of Stucille right now. 

Vote: Studcille B Demille (khscarymovie4)

I think I'm scum because I work for Burpamount. Our worst movie is far superior then your best flick. We made the Johnny Thunder trilogy, and you made the Twilight Brick films. You will never out beat us ABS, never! My final wish is quite an odd one, but I wish to be hanged, just like the good old days when Burpamount ruled the cinema. (I also ask for one final picture of me, so I can carry on my tradition of changing my profile picture to the last photo of me.) I will be awaiting my demise in my trailer, watching my best film, Johhny Thunder And The Last Brickade.

Current Vote Tally
5 votes for Studcille B Demille (khscarymovie4) - Zepher, Lord Duvors, Tariq J, WhiteFang, Khscarymovie4
1 vote for Roger Ebrick (Lord Duvors) - Dragonator

A majority is needed to lynch, no more whacky vote like yesterday. There are still 17 hours in the day.

Since we still have 12 hours left in the day, (and stud like appears to have handed himself in) maybe it might be worth discussing a potential lynch for tomorrow? Assuming there is still one scum left. I'm still uneasy about Gopher, he's been on a lot of people's scum radars, but not said anything too scummy to get himself lynched. 

Huh... I did Nazi that coming?  I feel like it's a bit late for that line, but that was a wacky confession of guilt if I ever did see one. :wacko:  Stop trying to upstage me! *angry hairswish*

I'm still paranoid that this all feels incredibly wrong but I can't deny that I am also suspicious of Studcille as I noted earlier, and a confession is, well, a confession.  Glenn your statement above about the investigator is almost as wacky as Studcille voting for himself though.  Are you trying to say the investigator found Studcille to be Burpamount?

I'm still interested in hearing from everyone that hasn't spoken up about roles and in particular from Brick Affleck.  He seems like a good target for the town killer, if the town killer is still alive and well.

For now I Unvote:  Roger Ebrick (Lord Duvors).

I will Vote:  Studcille B Demille (khscarymovie4).

As a word of warning.  I do think there is still at least one more scum and perhaps a neutral.  If there is a town block in existence, which it sort of sounds like there is, do be wary of your members.  Remember that a godfather will be investigated and seen to be a townie.  Who knows what a neutral will show up as.  Just be careful people.  I'll be in my trailer. *hairswish stage left*