Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

I heard that some ninjago season 9 sets are out in Tesco in the uk 

Probably it's true, guess they are out everywhere but Lego Store.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Probably it's true, guess they are out everywhere but Lego Store.

And of course all North American retail stores or Lego stores :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hi,

Does anybody know the release date of the Ninjago City Docks? 

On the internet I read begin june and then I read begin august... a little bit confusion 

PS.. I found it!

The release of the Ninjago City Docks is on the first of june. It's on the lego.com site. (sorry!) 

Edited by Henk61

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

I heard that some ninjago season 9 sets are out in Tesco in the uk 

Destiny's Wing is on Tesco Direct. I'll head out to my local Tesco later to see if they have others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Henk61 said:

Hi,

Does anybody know the release date of the Ninjago City Docks? 

On the internet I read begin june and then I read begin august... a little bit confusion 

PS.. I found it!

The release of the Ninjago City Docks is on the first of june. It's on the lego.com site. (sorry!) 

Is that in the US as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, legozebra said:

Is that in the US as well?

I did a quick check for you and it's not on the USA lego shop page so I'd guess you'll be getting it later on the other side of the Atlantic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

I did a quick check for you and it's not on the USA lego shop page so I'd guess you'll be getting it later on the other side of the Atlantic.

Unfortunate, thanks for the heads-up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't seen any of the season 9 sets here.  Just finally saw the Jurassic World and Solo sets around here in Connecticut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lego shop at home got updated and they have most of the ninjago sets on it and in the United States it seems both the docks and the regular season 9 sets are due out in August 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Lego shop at home got updated and they have most of the ninjago sets on it and in the United States it seems both the docks and the regular season 9 sets are due out in August 

Not most of them... only two out of six, and no spinners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎22‎-‎5‎-‎2018 at 8:26 PM, legozebra said:

Is that in the US as well?

I only checked the lego.com site in the Netherlands. Sorry for the late reply!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, LegendsOfNinjago said:

Does anyone have the DPCI codes for the spinners at Targets in The US? 

204-00-2233 to 204-00-2238, although I haven’t seen any around yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/25/2018 at 9:58 AM, LegendsOfNinjago said:

Does anyone have the DPCI codes for the spinners at Targets in The US? 

 

On 5/25/2018 at 10:16 AM, legozebra said:

204-00-2233 to 204-00-2238,

Here are the actual codes. 204-00-2036 to 204-00-2238, 204-00-2261, and 204-00-2262. It says they aren't in stores because they are street dated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DrasticPlastic said:

Not sure how 70655 is £30 more than 70654 when it has fewer bricks. That’s strange, even by lego’s pricing rules. 

Not sure where's you've gotten your information but it's wrong. Dieselnaut retails less and has less pieces than Dragon Pit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Cyclone_37 said:

Not sure where's you've gotten your information but it's wrong. Dieselnaut retails less and has less pieces than Dragon Pit

70655 Dragon Pit - 1160 pieces, £119.99

70654 Dieselnaut - 1179, £89.99

That’s from Brickset, maybe they made an error.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎19‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 10:51 PM, Falconfan1414 said:

According to brotherbricks, the oni titan is the only exclusive set we are getting for ninjago this year 

I hope we do get a zane dragon at some point 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Knafstuds said:

 

Here are the actual codes. 204-00-2036 to 204-00-2238, 204-00-2261, and 204-00-2262. It says they aren't in stores because they are street dated.

Thanks for the clarification - I was going off of an old Eurobricks post about a month ago but these numbers are correct. And instead of 2036, you meant 2236, right?

Edited by legozebra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DrasticPlastic said:

70655 Dragon Pit - 1160 pieces, £119.99

70654 Dieselnaut - 1179, £89.99

That’s from Brickset, maybe they made an error.

 

 

Dragon Pit has 1660 pieces.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.