Is there a reason why these still don't have official images yet? Aren't they supposed to come out in June?

Edited by BrickJagger

With all the flyers leaked now there is only one question: Where is Nya's? 

Btw it's good to know that the Golden Samurai minifigure is not exclusive for the Dragon Pit but with the armor pieces in the others sets makes it possible to create him. 

Just now, Tahu said:

Btw it's good to know that the Golden Samurai minifigure is not exclusive for the Dragon Pit but with the armor pieces in the others sets makes it possible to create him. 

Cheapest way to make the golden samurai is buy his flyer and the war rig 125 in total 

7 minutes ago, Tahu said:

Nya and Lloyd aren't in the first realm, hence their flyers aren't seen.

11 minutes ago, BrickJagger said:

Is there a reason why these still don't have official images yet? Aren't they supposed to come out in June?

Probably we will have to wait for official images till May. We have leaked confidential official images as for now.

12 minutes ago, Tahu said:

We don't have flyer for Lloyd too.

53 minutes ago, BrickJagger said:

Yup, that's the date; as per usual, official images will come in mid-June or so.

Here's the breakdown for piece counts/USD prices:

70644 - 92 pieces, $14.99 US

70645 - 92 pieces, $14.99 US

70646 - 92 pieces, $14.99 US

70647 - 92 pieces, $14.99 US

70648 - 92 pieces, $14.99 US - last spinner

70650 - 181 pieces, $19.99 US

70651 - 221 pieces, $19.99 US

70652 - 493 pieces, $39.99 US

70653 - 882 pieces, $69.99 US

70654 - 1179 pieces, $109.99 US

70655 - 1660 pieces, $129.99 US

70657 - 3553 pieces, $ US - Released in June as a D2C kit; based on TLNM.

...And a few other sets are coming as well. I'll say more when I can. :)

Edited by Azani

Just now, Azani said:

Yup, that's the date; as per usual, official images will come in mid-June or so.

70644 - 92 pieces, $14.99 US

70645 - 92

70646 - 92

70647 - 92

70648 - 92

70650 - 181

70652 - 493

70653 - 882

70654 - 1179

70655 - 1660

Thanks!

Not yet sold on the War-rig. Looks like it lacks any direction in particular. Will wait until Reviews from Jang and others come out so I can make an informed decision. So far the only ones I’m looking to pick up are the Throne room and the Dragon Pit.

Any word on the UK prices?

Anybody notice the Dieselnaut includes katanas with a shorter handle, so that a lightsaber hilt can be added without it looking odd.

Also the set in question is fantastic, and I hope we get more land based vehicles in this vein for the Dragon Keepers in those other sets @Azani mentioned.

Whatever happened to Zane's shoulder pauldron? I can't see it on him anywhere even tho pictures ( even official ones ) have showed it with him before. 

Also the prelim catalogue showed a Dragon Flyer with Nya's name on it. That's why I asked because it should be there.

Edited by Tahu

1 minute ago, LegendsOfNinjago said:

Am I the only one a bit upset there is no Ice dragon? The other 3 original elements have dragons in the upcoming wave, but ice doesn’t....

It iß a bit annoying, though I still have 2015's Titanium Dragon so I'm not too upset. Besides, there's still no word on if there'll be any retailer exclusives, so it's not impossible that they could throw one in at the last minute. 

35 minutes ago, Penkid11 said:

Anybody notice the Dieselnaut includes katanas with a shorter handle, so that a lightsaber hilt can be added without it looking odd.

Is that really indeed the final name for the War Rig, Dieselnaut? I thought that was just a rough translation from initial leaks and descriptions. 

1 hour ago, Tahu said:

Whatever happened to Zane's shoulder pauldron? I can't see it on him anywhere even tho pictures ( even official ones ) have showed it with him before. 

Also the prelim catalogue showed a Dragon Flyer with Nya's name on it. That's why I asked because it should be there.

I think that was just a mistake and he wasn’t supposed to have that armor piece

So I just saw a video of season 9 brickheadz mocs which used seemingly official images of some of the ninja, but I'm not sure if they're actually official. They're from the same guy who leaked Infinity War, Ninjago Movie, and Season 8, but if he had official images I don't see why he wouldn't release them. 

Edited by Bobathan Buan

So HF Master posted a video of his MOC Brickheadz for the S9 Ninja. However he shows minifigures for Jay, Cole and Kai for reference and each has a new face print. Can anyone let me know if it’s confirmed that we are getting new face prints for the Ninja with this line of sets?

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Bobathan Buan said:

So I just saw a video of season 9 brickheadz mocs which used seemingly official images of some of the ninja, but I'm not sure if they're actually official. They're from the same guy who leaked Infinity War, Ninjago Movie, and Season 8, but if he had official images I don't see why he wouldn't release them. 

Beat me to it by a second. I hope they are real. I want those new face prints.

Edited by LegoShroom

18 minutes ago, LegoShroom said:

So HF Master posted a video of his MOC Brickheadz for the S9 Ninja. However he shows minifigures for Jay, Cole and Kai for reference and each has a new face print. Can anyone let me know if it’s confirmed that we are getting new face prints for the Ninja with this line of sets?

Thanks.

When you say 'new' face prints, do you mean completely new ones, or ones that already exist and just haven't previously been seen in the Ninjago line? Because if it's the former, that implies pretty strongly that there'll be new ones. 

19 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

When you say 'new' face prints, do you mean completely new ones, or ones that already exist and just haven't previously been seen in the Ninjago line? Because if it's the former, that implies pretty strongly that there'll be new ones. 

Option 1.

50 minutes ago, Bobathan Buan said:

48 minutes ago, LegoShroom said:

Thanks.

No the images he posted are photoed shopped versions nothing official. Like look at Cole, in his version Cole’s chest doesn’t have scratches on it something the leaked figure several people own does have. The faces for this wave are also just the movie faces 

19 minutes ago, GarmaFan said:

So Nya doesn't have a Dragon Flyer?

Not this year. But remember the Airjitzu, how they gave Lloyd and Nya spinners in that set about Yang a whole year later? There's nothing saying there won't be something similar at a later date. 

For all we know there could be some sort of two-barrelled Dragon Flyer misile launcher set coming in 2019. 

The writers for the ninjago tv show are commenting about the leaked sets. First about the war rig calling it Deiselnaut, I guess that’s its real name. Second saying that iron baron is their favorite villain. I find it funny that people who work within Lego are commenting about the leaks 

24 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

The writers for the ninjago tv show are commenting about the leaked sets. First about the war rig calling it Deiselnaut, I guess that’s its real name. Second saying that iron baron is their favorite villain. I find it funny that people who work within Lego are commenting about the leaks 

The Brothers Hageman are contracted by LEGO, they aren't full employees of LEGO. Now if Simon Lucas were, to bring it up, then that would be a bit more interesting.

Though this is info about the sets themselves, and would certainly be discussed before the show hits.

Also Dieselnaut is a fantastic name for something like that war rig.

For some reason, I had imagined the War Rig Dieselnaut would be cab-forward and boxy, like the Clone Turbo Tank or something.  I guess I was also expecting weapons platforms along the side, like the semi-tanker from the Road Warrior.

The leaked image, however, looks phenomenal, and I'll probably pick it up (though I might swap those olive green embellishments with another color).