Just now, Agent Kallus said:

The only unique part is the unprinted upper ninja hood.

Well might want to wait then for the actual figure. Bricklinking the parts will be more expensive in the long run as I would have to buy from multiple sellers.

1 hour ago, Agent Kallus said:

The only unique part is the unprinted upper ninja hood.

@TakanuinuvaYou could just Bricklink Nya, as well as buy a Cole/Jay Pod, and just Brasso of the logo on Nya's mask.

Boom. Your Nya variant.

2 hours ago, Penkid11 said:

@TakanuinuvaYou could just Bricklink Nya, as well as buy a Cole/Jay Pod, and just Brasso of the logo on Nya's mask.

Boom. Your Nya variant.

Nah I'm going to wait for it to appear on bricklink. Other magazine figures have. 

7 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

Another Nya variant. :wall: I'm starting to miss her not being a ninja. 

She got a lot of variants in her Samurai X period too.. :tongue:

Speaking of Nya...

www.instagram.com/p/Bg2GiQSH5l4

Her bike is awesome, the road mode looks especially good! 

Edited by Exetrius

8 hours ago, Exetrius said:

Speaking of Nya...

That's the sog variant, isn't it?

I hope so because it looks like a parts book and its nice to get her without needing to use BL or get the night-crawler.

2 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

I hope so because it looks like a parts book and its nice to get her without needing to use BL or get the night-crawler.

It might be the Season 9 design, at least when you look at the mask. From what I've seen of other S9 figures, the upper part is in their colour with a black head band, while the lower part is black, and the Nya one seems to match it. I could be wrong though and it is just her SoG design with poor lighting on the mask.

On 3/27/2018 at 6:44 PM, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Yay! Another one!

In season 8 the focused on Lloyd, Cole and Zane. In season 9 they will probably focus on Jay, Kai and Nya.

Maybe in America. In Europe they are coming in June.

Soo that mean they could come out in the uk at june the 1st? 

1 hour ago, pawcanada said:

It might be the Season 9 design, at least when you look at the mask. From what I've seen of other S9 figures, the upper part is in their colour with a black head band, while the lower part is black, and the Nya one seems to match it. I could be wrong though and it is just her SoG design with poor lighting on the mask.

Actually now I think it is the sog version for sure.looking at the back cover and this picture of her season 9 suit.

40368747114_0edc2ba063_z.jpg

Spoiler

40368748644_907f7fb8a9_z.jpg

if I'm not supposed to post that bottom picture I can remove it but it seemed alright to me.

I'm glad its her sog version, because its exclusive to the nightcrawler otherwise, whereas the season 9 suit comes in the throne room set.

Edited by Agent Kallus

3 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

Sorry to disappoint, but it looks like you'll need to get the Nightcrawler after all. That version of S.O.G. Nya doesn't come with her fabric 'skirt', based on the pictures. 

Which, really, is disappointing, because otherwise that book looks great. Here's hoping it actually does have the skirt and they just took it off for the sake of the bike. 

Or, better yet, that they dispense with the stupid, sexualised skirt part altogether. Don't think I haven't noticed that the only girl Ninja is the only one with a skirt, TLG! 

3 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Sorry to disappoint, but it looks like you'll need to get the Nightcrawler after all. That version of S.O.G. Nya doesn't come with her fabric 'skirt', based on the pictures. 

Which, really, is disappointing, because otherwise that book looks great. Here's hoping it actually does have the skirt and they just took it off for the sake of the bike. 

Or, better yet, that they dispense with the stupid, sexualised skirt part altogether. Don't think I haven't noticed that the only girl Ninja is the only one with a skirt, TLG! 

I think the skirt piece is supposed to be chainmail.

4 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

The skirting is supposed to reflect her more Samurai leanings and origins. 

1 hour ago, Faefrost said:

The skirting is supposed to reflect her more Samurai leanings and origins. 

Really? I guess that makes a degree of sense . . but still, doesn't it kind of defeat the point of being a ninja to have metal chainmail rustling around when you move?

6 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Wu had one for the movie

12 minutes ago, Cyclone_37 said:

Wu had one for the movie

That's just an extension of his kimono. They opted for that instead of printing the design on his legs.

3 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Really? I guess that makes a degree of sense . . but still, doesn't it kind of defeat the point of being a ninja to have metal chainmail rustling around when you move?

The fact that the Ninja, particularly the boys are not very sneaky, has been a running gag for 9 seasons.

3 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Season 9 Cole leaked. He looks awesome 

The 2018 Cole variants are very similar ,Cole's only addition here compared to the sog suit is the shoes, and its weird how similar it is compared to his battle damaged version, with just the belt and again the shoes being different. 

Sorry to interrupt all the SoG/Season 9 discussion, but is there any indication on when we can see the modular Ninjago City Docks set? 

2 hours ago, Lucarex said:

Sorry to interrupt all the SoG/Season 9 discussion, but is there any indication on when we can see the modular Ninjago City Docks set? 

I'm not 100% sure about this but I think it comes out at the same time as the season 9 stuff.

2 hours ago, Boogly22238 said:

That Mohawk oni guy from that poster is up too, whatever his name is. His head has a really cool backprint.

It's actually a girl, and her name is Jet Jack, according to the wikia for Ninjago, the baddies are called the Dragon Keepers, but something tells me that they are oni, I just know it.

Edited by jake0324demo

1 hour ago, jake0324demo said:

It's actually a girl, and her name is Jet Jack, according to the wikia for Ninjago, the baddies are called the Dragon Keepers, but something tells me that they are oni, I just know it.

:pir-murder: I've seen the images around 10 or so times and didn't notice that the torso had curves.

Judging from the latest season it's safe to say, even if they aren't directly acknowledged as oni

34 minutes ago, Boogly22238 said:

:pir-murder: I've seen the images around 10 or so times and didn't notice that the torso had curves.

Judging from the latest season it's safe to say, even if they aren't directly acknowledged as oni

I agree they have to be oni somehow especially considering the fact that one can't live without the other I believe.

Edited by jake0324demo