Apparently we'll get battle damaged sog suits for the original 4 ninja as well as the patched up suits, probably like how we got the tournament and the zukin robes for the 1st 2015 wave. They look almost exactly like in the show finale except Zane's right arm is pearl silver, there is a screenshot in spoiler tags below.

Spoiler

40294818504_24d2fb812f_z.jpg

More translated set descriptions.Again they're not technically leaked images so I might as well copy them here, It will save me time typing them up and saving others time searching.They are in spoiler tags because they are big images (its a shame these guys never have good cameras, or in this case know know to screenshot with the snipping tool) and they're are also minor show spoilers.

Spoiler

Jay Dragon MasterWu Dragon MasterZane Dragon MasterDestinys WingConfrontation in the Throne RoomStormbringerWar RigFirst BourneDragon Den

-enjoy :classic:

Edited by Agent Kallus

Oh, wow! So much information! The vehicle in Pursuit in the Air is called the Destiny's Wing and is made out of the remnants of the Destiny's Bounty? That makes so much sense (and gives me flashbacks to last year's Destiny's Shadow with the name). And so many named villains, with four in at least two sets . . we're gonna have an army of Oni when all's said and done. 

And . . okay, I have mixed feelings about the idea of more variants . . on the one hand, collectability. On the other . . now we're talking two versions of suits based on the S.O.G. suits, of which I'm probably only going to get Jay and Zane's (with Killow vs. Samurai X and Street Race of Snake Jaguar, since S.O.G. HQ came with Disguised Zane and Spinjitzu Lloyd). It'll feel a bit silly to have battle-damaged Kai and Cole without a non-damaged version to compare them with. And now I really hope the Nya in the Throne Room Set is the same as the one in the Nightcrawler, since it's already confirmed there'll be a new Lloyd outfit. 

But it is what it is, and I know most people will be happy so I'll just shut up. 

In case you want actual descriptions which were not translated with missing word, the australian amazon site has 2 official set descriptions, including all play functions, features, number of pieces, weight.

Stormbringer Dragon:

https://www.amazon.com.au/LEGO-NINJAGO-Stormbringer-70652-Playset/dp/B0765CTSK1

Dragon Pit:

https://www.amazon.com.au/LEGO-NINJAGO-Dragon-70655-Playset/dp/B0765C6XSR

I expect Official Pictures to show up soon.

Edited by Tahu

14 minutes ago, Tahu said:

In case you want actual descriptions which were not translated with missing word, the autralian amazon site has 2 official set descriptions, including all play functions, features, number of pieces, weight.

Good find.

Sadly this means I was wrong about causal Harumi in the Dragons Den.

I've copied the English descriptions below for convenience:

LEGO NINJAGO Stormbringer 70652

Spoiler

Includes 4 LEGO® NINJAGO® minifigures: Jay, Zane, Daddy No Legs and Muzzle. Weapons include the collectible Dragonbone blade, Jay’s kusarigama and tanto, Zane’s buildable katana and bow & arrow, Daddy No Legs’ Vengestone Chain and buildable sword, and Muzzle’s buildable katana and spear. This cool toy for kids also includes Jay's quiver element.
Stormbringer the Lightning Dragon features a removable minifigure saddle with attached rein elements, opening jaws with 2 spring-loaded ‘lightning bolt’ shooters, posable neck, wings, legs and feet, plus a swiping tail function and 4 attachment points for Dragon Hunter Daddy No Legs to hook the dragon with his Vengestone Chain. Open the dragon's jaws and fire the spring-loaded shooters. Pedestal features a detachable Dragon Armour element: Dragon Chestplate.
Recreate and role-play epic ninja action scenes from the NINJAGO® Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
Find more collectible Dragon Armour in 70650 Destiny's Wing, 70653 Firstbourne, 70654 Dieselnaut and 70655 Dragon Pit. Remix Stormbringer with the 17101 LEGO® BOOST Creative Toolbox (sold separately) to bring your LEGO creation to life. Visit LEGO.com/BOOST for more information.
Stormbringer measures over 4” (12cm) high, 19” (49cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.

LEGO NINJAGO Dragon Pit 70655

Spoiler

Includes 9 LEGO® NINJAGO® minifigures: Dragon Master, Jay, Zane, Cole, Kai, Iron Baron, Arkade, Heavy Metal and Chew Toy. Weapons include Jay's kusarigama and katana; Zane's bow & arrow; Cole’s hammer; Kai’s katana and buildable katana; Iron Baron’s staff, tanto and cyborg arm; Arkade’s wrench and saw blade; and Heavy Metal’s Vengestone Chain Rifle. Accessory elements include Zane’s quiver and Chew Toy’s shield.
Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO® Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
Find more collectible Dragon Armour in 70650 Destiny's Wing, 70652 Stormbringer, 70653 Firstbourne and 70654 Dieselnaut.
Dragon Pit measures over 10” (27cm) high, 20” (51cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep. Dragon measures over 3” (9cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 11” (28cm) wide.
Dragon Pit features 3 detachable sections: a viewing gallery, watchtower and a jail. Viewing gallery features an arch with wheel-operated opening entrance gate, dragon-head-shaped throne for Iron Baron, weapon rack with a scythe and moon blade, plus decorative dragonbone and translucent flame-style elements. Watchtower has a rooftop dual missile shooter, buildable telescope on the second level, and a blacksmith’s workshop with a hammer and 2 swords. Jail features a cell with an opening dragonbone door and a trapdoor function to drop a minifigure into the dragon pit. Earth Dragon features posable jaws, neck, blade wings, legs, feet and hammer tail. Dragon Master comes with all 4 collectible Dragon Armour elements: the Dragon Helmet, Dragon Chestplate, Dragonbone Blade and Dragon Shield.

Edited by Agent Kallus

2 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

And now I really hope the Nya in the Throne Room Set is the same as the one in the Nightcrawler, since it's already confirmed there'll be a new Lloyd outfit. 

Nope, Nya is a new version in the throne room set

2 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Nope, Nya is a new version in the throne room set

Is it the one with the zipper and the blue Wu crew logo from the that's ninja images that leaked a while ago?

Edited by Agent Kallus

7 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

Apparently we'll get battle damaged sog suits for the original 4 ninja as well as the patched up suits, probably like how we got the tournament and the zukin robes for the 1st 2015 wave. They look almost exactly like in the show finale except Zane's right arm is pearl silver, there is a screenshot in spoiler tags below.

Reveal hidden contents

40294818504_24d2fb812f_z.jpg

More translated set descriptions.Again they're not technically leaked images so I might as well copy them here, It will save me time typing them up and saving others time searching.They are in spoiler tags because they are big images (its a shame these guys never have good cameras, or in this case know know to screenshot with the snipping tool) and they're are also minor show spoilers.

Reveal hidden contents

Jay Dragon MasterWu Dragon MasterZane Dragon MasterDestinys WingConfrontation in the Throne RoomStormbringerWar RigFirst BourneDragon Den

-enjoy :classic:

Correct me if I am wrong - in addition to suits we know of, we will get second suit variant from the end of the Season 8? For regular sets or dragon spinners?

1 hour ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

is this a sign of these sets coming out soon ?

They are coming in June.

What is the source for all the descriptions? I know Amazon has got desciptions but only for two of the sets.

3 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Correct me if I am wrong - in addition to suits we know of, we will get second suit variant from the end of the Season 8? For regular sets or dragon spinners?

What is the source for all the descriptions? I know Amazon has got descriptions but only for two of the sets.

I only know that they exist for the first 4 ninja, not where from, I presumed it was in regular sets, but it could be the dragon masters or even polybags.

I got the translated descriptions from ninja whips's Instagram but I don't know where he got them from.

Wait, I just realised. With the new infomercial about the summer sets, Garmadon isn't in any of them. 

While this bodes well for Ninjago continuing into 2019 and seems to imply that the fight against the Oni is more of a filler arc, with a greater confrontation with Garmadon being set up for 2019 (and I am excited by the prospect of the different story arcs having a more closely linked overall narrative) . . . the Temple of Resurrection just shot way up on my priority list. 

Looks like the War Rig was renamed the dieselnaut, still a pretty awesome name, I think the names for the oni are ridiculous, but I love it, the oni design wise are legit some of the best looking villains in ninjago history.

1 hour ago, Master_Data said:

Slightly spoiler-y question regarding Season 9 sets:

Hide contents

Will Lloyd still have green eyes or will he get a new face print?

Spoiler

I think he might have both

Just looked, both his faces have green eyes, unless theres another set with him.

Edited by Dr.Cogg

7 hours ago, Dr.Cogg said:

Just looked, both his faces have greens eyes, unless theres another set with him.

Only one set with Lloyd.

On 3/25/2018 at 7:29 PM, THELEGOBATMAN said:

They are coming in June.

What is the source for all the descriptions? I know Amazon has got desciptions but only for two of the sets.

june?? i thought they are coming out  in august 

4 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Only one set with Lloyd.

I think, because of what happend in season 8, season 9 sets are more focused on Wu, Cole, Zane, Kai and Jay, with only one set (and the flyer things) with Lloyd and Nya.

P.S. It's actually Two sets with Lloyd if you includes the Ninjago City Dockyards, but thats a movie based set.

Edited by Dr.Cogg

On 2/25/2018 at 7:52 PM, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It would be cool to get black gi suits for all the ninjas, because we have got only Lloyd's suit.

27183141558_8159d3566b_z.jpg

Edited by Agent Kallus

It's a shame it means she likely won't get a pod or a grey lined Kendo hood, but regardless, I'm happy to see that none the less and will definitely get.

14 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

27183141558_8159d3566b_z.jpg

Yay! Another one!

19 hours ago, Dr.Cogg said:

I think, because of what happend in season 8, season 9 sets are more focused on Wu, Cole, Zane, Kai and Jay, with only one set (and the flyer things) with Lloyd and Nya.

P.S. It's actually Two sets with Lloyd if you includes the Ninjago City Dockyards, but thats a movie based set.

In season 8 the focused on Lloyd, Cole and Zane. In season 9 they will probably focus on Jay, Kai and Nya.

20 hours ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

june?? i thought they are coming out  in august 

Maybe in America. In Europe they are coming in June.

Another Nya variant. :wall: I'm starting to miss her not being a ninja. Any idea if the magazine figures have ever been sold on bricklink?

Or is she made of already existing parts? Meaning I could bricklink her?

1 minute ago, Takanuinuva said:

Another Nya variant. :wall: I'm starting to miss her not being a ninja. Any idea if the magazine figures have ever been sold on bricklink?

Or is she made of already existing parts? Meaning I could bricklink her?

The only unique part is the unprinted upper ninja hood.