Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Do we know the prices of Ninjago SoG sets?

No official word on pricing as yet.  But if you have seen the catalog leak you can determine the pricing by box size. 

One curious thing to me is that there are no $30 sets in this wave.  I.E. the smaller, longer rectangle boxes.  I wonder if there will be a retailer exclusive(s) that slot into that price point?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nya looks ok I guess

But I really want to see the other bikers.

I wonder if they use more mask moulds, or all of them will be just a recolor of the mask we already saw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, x105Black said:

I want the scientist guy from the Lava Lair, and the archer lady from Cole's Quake Mech.

Do you want to get the Quake Mech itself? Because Lady Iron Dragon (the aforementioned archer lady) also seems to come in the smaller Piranha Attack set. As a bonus, that set includes large carriage wheels in a new color, which I'm sure you could make use of as a fan of Castle. Even if you want to get the fig on its own, its presence in a smaller set will probably drive down the aftermarket price (compared to if it were only available in the larger Quake Mech set). :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brickset updated the site with the Second Wave Lego Ninjago Movie set piece counts which is the following:

70629: Piranha Chase 19.99$ 217 pieces

70631: Garmadon's Volcano Lair 54.99$ 521 pieces

70632: Quake Mech 89.99$ 1202 pieces

70656: garmadon, Garmadon, GARMADON! 79.99$ 830 pieces

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Lyichir said:

Do you want to get the Quake Mech itself? Because Lady Iron Dragon (the aforementioned archer lady) also seems to come in the smaller Piranha Attack set. As a bonus, that set includes large carriage wheels in a new color, which I'm sure you could make use of as a fan of Castle. Even if you want to get the fig on its own, its presence in a smaller set will probably drive down the aftermarket price (compared to if it were only available in the larger Quake Mech set). :wink:

I did happen to notice this, and will likely do just that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Koori said:

Got to admit that volcano lair looks kind of cool.

Are there any new pictures or its just that one same pic? Cause acording to what I saw its nothing special, except figs, where I like that bearded guy and new shark army thug with octopus headgear in green (possibly sand green?). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When i saw it they had a few pictures, one showed the inside of the lair and it looked reasonably detailed.

I doubt they're still up so hopefully we'll get better pictures closer to 2018.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tahu said:

We have new pictures of the sets. Very detailed ones from instagram.

Dang, I really am digging that Quake Mech, and I'm certainly glad that the cinematic version's tractor tire stuck around for the set version. I also like the brutish klunkiness of this mechs knuckles, and the radar dishes added to the top of the lower arms give a certain sort of musculature to its aesthetic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tahu said:

We have new pictures of the sets. Very detailed ones from instagram.

 

 

Nevermind found them

Edited by Cyclone_37

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An image of SoG Cole is floating about. It uses exactly the same face print as movie Cole, without the green scar, which is a disappointment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kopaka25 said:

An image of SoG Cole is floating about. It uses exactly the same face print as movie Cole, without the green scar, which is a disappointment.

That might be the spinner version of Cole 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are some finalized pictures over on The Brick Fan of garmadon, Garmadon, GARMADON! Still can't tell what the interior and functionality of this thing look like, but the outside looks really flippin' cool. Even the hot dog stand is adorable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I might get the Hot Dog stand, but that's it

Both Garmadon mechs are pretty mediocre (sadly)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Sr1847 said:

It is

It’s weird to me that these spinners kinda span the TV show and the Movie. Like Lloyd has his movie one then his TV show one, but Zane is also not titanium in his Spinner, but there suit style they’re all repping is the same one as as the one that comes in the SoG set feature the Spinner. Anyone else also confused about that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Robert8 said:

I might get the Hot Dog stand, but that's it

Both Garmadon mechs are pretty mediocre (sadly)

Come on, this new Shark mech seems to be superb...better than Zane´s Tank, Nya´s Water strider, or Lightning Jet, far more better than Garmadon´s Robo Hai,...its funny and looks like its a solide build with some cabn for figs, at least Garmaddon and Gunner,...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, LegendsOfNinjago said:

It’s weird to me that these spinners kinda span the TV show and the Movie. Like Lloyd has his movie one then his TV show one, but Zane is also not titanium in his Spinner, but there suit style they’re all repping is the same one as as the one that comes in the SoG set feature the Spinner. Anyone else also confused about that?

They're all the movie versions in the spinners, suits and all.

The only similarity is the fact that Lloyd also has a spinner in an SoG set. One that has a unique minifigure according to leaks, so...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Penkid11 said:

They're all the movie versions in the spinners, suits and all.

The only similarity is the fact that Lloyd also has a spinner in an SoG set. One that has a unique minifigure according to leaks, so...

If you look closely you can see that Lloyd is the only one whose spinner contains the movie suit. The others all have new suits similar to the one Lloyd wears in a larger SoG set. 

Also only Lloyd’s spinner is branded ‘Ninjago Movie’. The others all have the original ‘Masters of Spinjitzu’ logo, even if Zane looks like his movie version on the packaging. It’s all very confusing at this point...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.