13 hours ago, obsidianheart said:

Purple lightsaber hilt is neat. Wonder if it'll be used elsewhere?

I’m pretty sure it’s the dark blue one used in Nexo Knight. It does kinda look purple, but I think it’s justbthe lighting.

9 hours ago, LegendsOfNinjago said:

I’m pretty sure it’s the dark blue one used in Nexo Knight. It does kinda look purple, but I think it’s justbthe lighting.

Oops, looks like you're right. Unless we're suddenly getting a purple Pixal. Which would be cool, because she started out in that, but I guess it's Nelson's color now.

Rest in peace to the US Bricktober, I guess. Hopefully the next time one of those rolls around (if there is a next time?), they'll have decided on a place to collab with.

Edited by gamejutzu

Just now, gamejutzu said:

Rest in peace to the US Bricktober, I guess. Hopefully the next time one of those rolls around (if there is a next time?), they'll have decided on a place to collab with.

It'll probably be Toys 'R' Us again, since they'll be back before summer of next year.

17 minutes ago, gamejutzu said:

Yeah it was really poorly handled. Black Friday in store exclusive... You could've at least make it online to so you aren't alienating people without local lego stores. 

10 hours ago, KaiNinjaOfFire said:

Yeah it was really poorly handled. Black Friday in store exclusive... You could've at least make it online to so you aren't alienating people without local lego stores. 

Or even people with local Lego stores! My family is often willing to drive an hour or so to the nearest Lego store for an in-store deal, but no way were we going to brave Northern Virginia traffic to visit a huge mall on one of the busiest and most hectic shopping days of the year.

I’m hoping that aftermarket prices on this exclusive won’t be too extreme, and I’ll be able to pick this set up on eBay or Bricklink.