Since I already have more Kai's than I'll ever need, I was glad to see someone at the publisher accidentally added 2 Jet Jacks to this magazine instead of the Jet Jack and the Kai it was supposed to come with.  Glad to have an extra Dragon Hunter torso    

hMtn1yv.jpg

Finally saw some of the new sets today at walmart.  Firstbourne looks awesome will be getting it soon.  Got Destiny's wing will build later tonight.  I love the new sword piece looks to cool with the dragon hilt.  

What Kai does this magazine usually have?

BTW,does anyone have some ood screenshots of Hunters vehicles that weren´t realised in a set?AFAIK there was some sort of buggy and some gliders.

On 8/20/2018 at 1:31 PM, badchriss said:

What Kai does this magazine usually have?

BTW,does anyone have some ood screenshots of Hunters vehicles that weren´t realised in a set?AFAIK there was some sort of buggy and some gliders.

I believe it's the white training outfit version (at least that's the one I saw, I've also seen a Vermillion as the extra toy.)

33 minutes ago, GarmaFan said:

Darn, was hoping there'd be leak pics before the end of the month.

They normally don't show up until September.

Though I think last year was early because someone got a hold of a retailer catalog, or something similar.

24 minutes ago, obsidianheart said:

Man, I'd love to see a Faith fig. Like, even just with a book or polybag.

Amen. All they'd need is a new face print. 

Just unpacked the new bricktober figures - they have incredible detail!

- except for Nya ALL figures have side leg printing! This is the first time we get knee band-prints on the side, like they have it in the show.
- Harumi's figure has very detailed arm and side leg printing, which I didn't see first on the pictures
- like Nya, Rumi also has 2 faces.
- the metal bat from the SoG bike member looks really cool in person. Face is a bit booring though

will get a 2nd pack instead of the Marvel one, because prints will be so useful for costume figures.

4 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

The pack is out already? Where did you purchase it?

In Germany and Austria it's available for free, if you purchase a set over 40 bucks. Really cool figs, the side leg printing does a lot, shame they don't do it on regular figs.

32 minutes ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

In Germany and Austria it's available for free, if you purchase a set over 40 bucks. Really cool figs, the side leg printing does a lot, shame they don't do it on regular figs.

They do on occasion: Batgirl and Polka Dot Man from TLBM. 

Still, that sounds great. Now I really hope it becomes available in Australia soon. 

There’s an official image going around Instagram showing a release date for the Bricktober Ninjago pack to be 28 September to 4 October. The context/region of this image is unclear but it’s similar to last year’s image where they show a figure jumping out of the box

Just now, legozebra said:

There’s an official image going around Instagram showing a release date for the Bricktober Ninjago pack to be 28 September to 4 October. The context/region of this image is unclear but it’s similar to last year’s image where they show a figure jumping out of the box

Let's hope it's global. I want that thing!

9 hours ago, legozebra said:

That’s for Singapore I am pretty sure

So I read that for the US, Barnes and Nobles would be getting the Harry Potter Bricktober, but the retailer that would get the rest of the packs is up for grabs. New info could have came up since that article I read, so does anyone know where you'll be able to get the Ninjago pack in the US?

1 hour ago, gamejutzu said:

So I read that for the US, Barnes and Nobles would be getting the Harry Potter Bricktober, but the retailer that would get the rest of the packs is up for grabs. New info could have came up since that article I read, so does anyone know where you'll be able to get the Ninjago pack in the US?

We still don’t know yet, but rest assured that at some point it’s coming.

5 hours ago, gamejutzu said:

That same source (LEGO Customer Service) has also gone out to say that they'll only be available at LEGO Stores, on top of saying that the Harry Potter Bricktober set is exclusive to Barnes and Nobles.

So at this point, it seems, not even LEGO knows.

Huh. Can anyone tell what that hilt Piece the shield uses is? I can't figure it out . . it almost looks like a 1x2 black plate with a bar attached to the bottom?

2 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Huh. Can anyone tell what that hilt Piece the shield uses is? I can't figure it out . . it almost looks like a 1x2 black plate with a bar attached to the bottom?

Didn't see it at first but it's a T-bar inserted into the new rounded 1x2 plate.