For anyone interested, S9 sets are showing up at Targets now.  DPCIs:

204-00-2239 Destiny's Wing
204-00-2240 Throne Room
204-00-2241 Stormbringer
204-00-2242 Firstbourne
204-00-2243 Dieselnaut
204-00-2244 Dragon Pit

204-00-2365 Oni Titan

Oni Titan and Docks are the only two listed as out of stock by me. Like Ninjago City they'll probably be online only.

58 minutes ago, bricksnator said:

Oni Titan and Docks are the only two listed as out of stock by me. Like Ninjago City they'll probably be online only.

Docks probably will be online only. Oni Titan will not.

16 hours ago, Cyclone_37 said:

Docks probably will be online only. Oni Titan will not.

Can confirm. Just got it at my local Target

Just bought Ninjago City Docks from Wal-Mart's web site for $160 with taxes $175

28 minutes ago, Dr.Cogg said:

Just bought Ninjago City Docks from Wal-Mart's web site for $160 with taxes $175

EDIT -- nevermind. It's already out of stock. Grrr.

Didn't help that Walmart didn't have a limit on purchases.

Edited by bricksnator

On 8/1/2018 at 9:44 PM, Exetrius said:

Next magazine comes with a villain, again! 

Shame really but it's good to know.

Edited by Agent Kallus

I just saw the Dieselnaut at a friendsplace (he doesn't have any Lego at all, got it because of his Mad Max hobby :laugh: )
- never liked it that much, even find it lacking waay too much in terms of functions, but after seeing it: really looks good. And not as oversized, as I thought. Will purchase it once on sale for sure :wub:

1 hour ago, SWC0llect0r said:

not sure where the right thread for this would be but are there anymore ninjago movie sets coming out or is that line done now?

Most likely there won't be any. If Docks do exceptionally well I guess we could get more Ninjago modulars though.

5 hours ago, Dardanel said:

Most likely there won't be any. If Docks do exceptionally well I guess we could get more Ninjago modulars though.

ok thanks for the info, more modulars would be cool as all the mechs and bad guy things already came out

On 8/1/2018 at 9:44 PM, Exetrius said:

Next magazine comes with a villain, again! 

Am I right in saying that they only did three of the Ninja with unprinted garbs? Annoying.

1 hour ago, ReZourceman said:

Am I right in saying that they only did three of the Ninja with unprinted garbs? Annoying.

In chronological order: Lloyd, Kai, Nya and the Golden Dragon Master. It would be nice to see Cole, Zane and Jay get theirs as well, but personally I don't really care for these garbs. What I would really like to see is the ninja with their movie hairstyles in the regular sets, especially Cole's with bandana. 

Edited by Exetrius

3 hours ago, Exetrius said:

In chronological order: Lloyd, Kai, Nya and the Golden Dragon Master. It would be nice to see Cole, Zane and Jay get theirs as well, but personally I don't really care for these garbs. What I would really like to see is the ninja with their movie hairstyles in the regular sets, especially Cole's with bandana. 

They’re slowly putting them in, Zane, Lloyd and Nya’s new hair have made it into sets post movie.

2 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

What do you mean by unprinted garbs? Like Lloyd with just a plain green torso?

Unprinted masks. Like, without the ninja's little symbols on the headbands. 

6 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

Oh you mean the black Wu Cru ones right?

Some of them have the black Wu Cru designs, but the most recent magazine featuring the unprinted hood was Cole in his SOG outfit for the European magazine.

Also, not sure how credible this is, but according to some leaks on Instagram (where all the leaks seem to be cropping up these days), the Bricktober packs will be GWPs for later this year. I have no idea how they will go about repackaging and getting rid of the TRU logo, etc, but there’s still hope they’ll see the light of day. Really hoping to get my hands on Kabuki Nya especially (and multiples just so I can use that bracelet arm print to update previous versions of her)

Edited by legozebra

31 minutes ago, legozebra said:

Also, not sure how credible this is, but according to some leaks on Instagram (where all the leaks seem to be cropping up these days), the Bricktober packs will be GWPs for later this year. I have no idea how they will go about repackaging and getting rid of the TRU logo, etc, but there’s still hope they’ll see the light of day. Really hoping to get my hands on Kabuki Nya especially (and multiples just so I can use that bracelet arm print to update previous versions of her)

Here's hoping. Here's also hoping they won't require that you spend too much. I tend to avoid official Lego shops except for D2Cs; secondary retailers usually have much better prices. 

Edited by Feng-huang0296

2 hours ago, legozebra said:

but there’s still hope they’ll see the light of day.

... in the US. Again, TrU isn't gone in many other countries, so they will appear on the global market sooner or later regardless.

2 hours ago, legozebra said:

but the most recent magazine featuring the unprinted hood was Cole in his SOG outfit 

Oops, forgot about that one! So only Zane and Jay to go, then.