On 7/18/2018 at 1:54 AM, legozebra said:

Episode 92 is out and has given us our first look at a potential new minifigure for next year:

Reveal hidden contents

a true form of an Oni, who I’m guessing will be the villains next wave (remake rumors aside). It uses the Fawn legs to good effect, as well as what looks to be a new longer horn element with bar receptacles to put in longer horns/different pieces.

Potential 2019 Ninjago Oni figurePotential 2019 Ninjago Oni figurePotential 2019 Ninjago Oni figure

Personally, I get what they were going for with the Garmadon aesthetic (as Garmadon’s dark form is his Oni side), but I’m not too impressed with the design - hopefully we will see more intricate and detailed Oni designs if they are released as villains.

Really digging that! It's good to have more continuity of the races of Ninjago.

7 hours ago, Boogly22238 said:

They could look even cooler with facial markings like the Stone Army had

Yes. Facial markings are always a plus! That said though, some of the stone army heads had clashing colours imo - lime eyes, blue markings and red mouths.

5 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Hey, does anyone know if the hairpiece Faith uses in the show is a real part or just CGI?

I think it was used for Tarantula in the LEGO Batman Movie sets.

5 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Hey, does anyone know if the hairpiece Faith uses in the show is a real part or just CGI?

5 hours ago, cooperace12 said:

I think it was used for Tarantula in the LEGO Batman Movie sets.

Yup, and it was also in Downtown Diner, but those are the only two instances it’s come in black.

Let me just say that the Season Finale was everything which describes epic awesomness, Ninjago has reached in this Season!

Great Episode 10/10!

Also I wonder if we will ever get the fire and ice dragons in set as well as the Brown Ninja Hood.

Or Fold Minifigures!

aaand the list of wanted figs/sets is growing:

- decent Mystake
- Oni with the cool horn piece!
- little Wu!
- Kimono Nya & Lloyd - especially Nya would be cool, she used that outfit in S8 as well - rice hat with molded hair is long overdue..

- variety of hunters, but most of all: Faith's head piece!!

Really hope for some more sets in the Winter wave - like buggy or another dragon including Faith

51 minutes ago, Exetrius said:

@Kim-Kwang-Seok Kimono Nya will be in the Bricktober pack, remember? :)

I think he means her peasant disguise rather than her Kabuki disguise.

16 hours ago, Exetrius said:

Yes. Facial markings are always a plus! That said though, some of the stone army heads had clashing colours imo - lime eyes, blue markings and red mouths.

After looking at some of them again you're right, they do clash actually.

Maybe something with the colors of the Maelstrom or Paradox factions in Lego Universe, though?

On 7/17/2018 at 7:54 PM, legozebra said:

Episode 92 is out and has given us our first look at a potential new minifigure for next year:

Hide contents

a true form of an Oni, who I’m guessing will be the villains next wave (remake rumors aside). It uses the Fawn legs to good effect, as well as what looks to be a new longer horn element with bar receptacles to put in longer horns/different pieces.

Personally, I get what they were going for with the Garmadon aesthetic (as Garmadon’s dark form is his Oni side), but I’m not too impressed with the design - hopefully we will see more intricate and detailed Oni designs if they are released as villains.

I would like that.  Cool minifigure.  Love the headpiece.

11 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

Isn't that kabuki Nya?

11 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

I think he means her peasant disguise rather than her Kabuki disguise.

Oops, my bad! I'm running a few seasons behind... :tongue:

7 hours ago, Boogly22238 said:

After looking at some of them again you're right, they do clash actually.

Maybe something with the colors of the Maelstrom or Paradox factions in Lego Universe, though?

That would be fantastic! Maybe something like these custom figs I made last year: 

33062085790_7e9b010961_z.jpg

33593024914_33db1601c2_z.jpg

Did anyone notice how one of the SOG has the Dino Tracker/Genie Girl hairpiece in black/pink?

I wish they had released that minfigure because whatever happened to that hairpiece? It was only used in Series 12 and that's it.

Also, one of the female Dragon Hunters had an awesome hairpiece which would be new

45 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Did anyone notice how one of the SOG has the Dino Tracker/Genie Girl hairpiece in black/pink?

I wish they had released that minfigure because whatever happened to that hairpiece? It was only used in Series 12 and that's it.

Also, one of the female Dragon Hunters had an awesome hairpiece which would be new

I think they've been pretty good with only using real molds in this series. Might the hairpiece, you're thinking of be the Lashina hair from DC superhero girls? (I would post a picture but I am on mobile.)

On 7/20/2018 at 6:25 AM, Exetrius said:

That would be fantastic! Maybe something like these custom figs I made last year: 

Yeah, those look extremely close to what I imagined :tongue:

Nothing revealed at the SDCC panel set-wise. 4 episode special event in celebration of the series' 100th episode. Yin-Yang theme.

4 episode celebration?

Hunted ended at episode 94. If it's only 4 episodes. There would still have to be an episode 99 before the 100th. Unless the Yin Yang theme is a 2 parter.

Just now, Takanuinuva said:

4 episode celebration?

Hunted ended at episode 94. If it's only 4 episodes. There would still have to be an episode 99 before the 100th. Unless the Yin Yang theme is a 2 parter.

It includes the pilots so right now it’s 96

51 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

It includes the pilots so right now it’s 96

Then that would make the Yin Yang episode 101. unless its part of the four part episode

10 minutes ago, Takanuinuva said:

Then that would make the Yin Yang episode 101. unless its part of the four part episode

the yin yang one is part of it. It seems they are back in the old monistary I wonder if that will show up as a set