1 hour ago, GarmaFan said:

I think another Lightning dragon seems more obvious considering the altered T is Jay's symbol.

Yeah but the other symbol is Nya’s, hinting at both a water and a lightning dragon.

Didn't we already have a Jay and Nya season with Skybound? Do we really need another when Kai and Cole could use more focus?

1 hour ago, Takanuinuva said:

Didn't we already have a Jay and Nya season with Skybound? Do we really need another when Kai and Cole could use more focus?

I’m with you; I feel like Skybound was a huge focus on them and I’d be interested in something new. Of all the ninja, we haven’t had a Cole-focused season (just DOTD), so I’d love to see that (Although I’m quite frankly fine with the current direction of a focus on every character; it seems to be working out great for S8 and S9). The only reason for me to really want another Jay and Nya season is a proper water dragon, and it better be a good one.

According to Ninja_Whip over on Instagram, Season 10 leaks are coming in August.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN
Spelling

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

According to Ninja_Whip over on Instagram, Season 10 leaks are coming in August.

Well, as will many of the other 2019 set lines presumably after San Diego Comic-Con, much like last year.

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Yeah, it’s not exactly news, as leaks always come around that time and we’ll definitely be getting some sort of info at comic con as well.

Considering the 1HY 2018 catalogue leaked to the public on August 21st 2017 I would suspect it leaks around the same time as before

6 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

That's not really insider information :laugh:

I find it ironic that the hunted season of Ninjago is going to finish airing before the sets are even out in north america. 

My expectation is that once the Ninja have rescued & befriended the dragons, then the dragons will assist them in defeating Garmadon & Harumi

Episode 92 is out and has given us our first look at a potential new minifigure for next year:

a true form of an Oni, who I’m guessing will be the villains next wave (remake rumors aside). It uses the Fawn legs to good effect, as well as what looks to be a new longer horn element with bar receptacles to put in longer horns/different pieces.

Potential 2019 Ninjago Oni figurePotential 2019 Ninjago Oni figurePotential 2019 Ninjago Oni figure

Personally, I get what they were going for with the Garmadon aesthetic (as Garmadon’s dark form is his Oni side), but I’m not too impressed with the design - hopefully we will see more intricate and detailed Oni designs if they are released as villains.

Edited by legozebra

The Oni could look cool with the different colors for their skin, robes and Armor, after all their shown in the story wearing robes, and the Oni Masks were made after 3 Oni Warlords.

Edited by Dr.Cogg

3 hours ago, bricksnator said:

Target DPCI numbers for S9 sets... has anyone spotted them yet? Those sets are probably already arriving at stores.

You can get DPCI numbers by using the UPC numbers on Brickseek, although I’ve already seen the entire wave at my local Fred Meyers in Washington State.

16 minutes ago, legozebra said:

You can get DPCI numbers by using the UPC numbers on Brickseek, although I’ve already seen the entire wave at my local Fred Meyers in Washington State.

Nice! We don't have Fred Meyers here in Phoenix. We do have Fry's, owned by the same parent (Kroger), but no sign of them there yet.

I'll have to go hunting for the UPC numbers.

19 minutes ago, bricksnator said:

Nice! We don't have Fred Meyers here in Phoenix. We do have Fry's, owned by the same parent (Kroger), but no sign of them there yet.

I'll have to go hunting for the UPC numbers.

You can actually get the UPCs by going to the Walmart inventory checker, searching the set number under “find SKU,” which shows you both the SKU (Walmart) and UPC (universal) of the set when you click on it. It’s a bit of a roundabout way but by plugging in the UPC codes into the Target Brickseek you can get the DPCIs that way.

13 minutes ago, legozebra said:

You can actually get the UPCs by going to the Walmart inventory checker, searching the set number under “find SKU,” which shows you both the SKU (Walmart) and UPC (universal) of the set when you click on it. It’s a bit of a roundabout way but by plugging in the UPC codes into the Target Brickseek you can get the DPCIs that way.

Gotcha. Looks like Walmart via the inventory checker isn't recognizing the set numbers just yet.

Question, and apologies if it's been asked before.

Does anyone know for sure if Warner Brothers does or does not own a stake in the Ninjago or Nexo Knights themes. The Lego operators are very adamant that both Nexo Knights and Ninjago are "licensed" themes.

I can't believe Warner Brothers solely developed these and licensed the idea to Lego, because that would be an insanely horrible deal for Lego. But is it possible that Warner Brothers does own a stake in the "license"/theme?

21 hours ago, Dr.Cogg said:

The Oni could look cool with the different colors for their skin, robes and Armor, after all their shown in the story wearing robes, and the Oni Masks were made after 3 Oni Warlords.

They could look even cooler with facial markings like the Stone Army had

the last couple of episodes really got me into buying the Oni Titan once I have time. It's role becomes much more iconic, than in S8 Finale and the animation of it is top.
Funny though that it's the only set that was actually very present, accurate & important in the show - unlike all the other sets. Even though it's exclusive.

btw: Finale of S9 is out tomorrow - I feel kind of stupid as an adult, but the show is just amazing. So much Oriental philosophy, so many unexpected twists. Could become my favourite season yet.
Sry for offtopic, but its sad how little people know & can appreciate this diamond.

26 minutes ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

the last couple of episodes really got me into buying the Oni Titan once I have time. It's role becomes much more iconic, than in S8 Finale and the animation of it is top.
Funny though that it's the only set that was actually very present, accurate & important in the show - unlike all the other sets. Even though it's exclusive.

btw: Finale of S9 is out tomorrow - I feel kind of stupid as an adult, but the show is just amazing. So much Oriental philosophy, so many unexpected twists. Could become my favourite season yet.
Sry for offtopic, but its sad how little people know & can appreciate this diamond.

I feel you as a huge fan of the show who let’s just say is a bit outside the recommended age range by quite a few factors. I love how Lego has once again been able to create a rich lore and vibrant story around a toy line - something that in my mind even exceeds Bionicle.

I’m surprised many of the multiple-episode sets that were heavily featured in the show aren’t sets. The hyped-up Battle Wagon (that would make for a perfect set - there’s even clear stud shooters), the other variant of Dragon Hunter Speeder (which honestly looks way cooler than the Destiny’s Wing with an angular design), the Dragon Hunter car, and of course the ice, fire, and wind dragons.

44 minutes ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

Even though it's exclusive.

Just to clear this up Oni Titan is not an exclusive.

Edited by Cyclone_37

9 minutes ago, Cyclone_37 said:

Just to clear this up Oni Titan is not an exclusive.

It isn't? But it's the only S7 set that I haven't seen anywhere, in any shop. 

13 hours ago, bricksnator said:

Gotcha. Looks like Walmart via the inventory checker isn't recognizing the set numbers just yet.

Sorry if I wasn’t clear - you have to use the Walmart SKU finder to search for the set, and then copy and paste the UPC from the set description into the Target searcher. Here’s the link for Firstbourne, for example:

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=611337000