A script (A script, no idea if it's a season) is being written according to Brent Miller, so if that particular episode won't be completed for ten months, and if it's Season 10, that's.. May 2018.

A special in earlier 2018 maybe?

24 minutes ago, GarmaFan said:

A script (A script, no idea if it's a season) is being written according to Brent Miller, so if that particular episode won't be completed for ten months, and if it's Season 10, that's.. May 2018.

A special in earlier 2018 maybe?

Time travel, eh?

Just now, Peppermint_M said:

Sets not TV thanks!

We are once again spilling into only what the TV guys are saying.

Don't 2019 plans counts for the sets, too?

According to my sources, the Ice Monestary has 789 pieces and will apparently release in December 2018.

Apparently we will get more sets from a Ninjago time movie in January 2019.

Season 10 will probably be summer 2019.

I dunno' looks kind of fake. 

And what's a 'Ninjago time movie'?

Either way, though. I'm seeing the Golden Dragon Master, as well as what I assume is Zane and a mech for Zane. Plus the building, and . . wait! It's the Hanging Temple, isn't it? From Ghost Story? 

Just now, sonnysilvani said:

Ice Monestary Image (very blurry) 

7408DC0F-9723-4DDA-A58E-CF1B711341C3.jpeg

Nevermind, this is a doctored image of a Chima set that was sent to me by a friend as a joke. Ignore this. It’s fake. I would delete it but I can’t.

3 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

I dunno' looks kind of fake. 

And what's a 'Ninjago time movie'?

Either way, though. I'm seeing the Golden Dragon Master, as well as what I assume is Zane and a mech for Zane. Plus the building, and . . wait! It's the Hanging Temple, isn't it? From Ghost Story? 

Less than 1 minute after I posted it, it was confirmed as a fake. But the time movie rumor still stands.

39 minutes ago, sonnysilvani said:

Nevermind, this is a doctored image of a Chima set that was sent to me by a friend as a joke. Ignore this. It’s fake. I would delete it but I can’t.

Less than 1 minute after I posted it, it was confirmed as a fake. But the time movie rumor still stands.

Yeah, I thought it looked like Chima. But then I saw the bridge and remembered the bridge that was turned into a ghost while the Ninja were on it, and I didn't immediately recognise the shape, so I went back . . oh well. 

10 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

After seeing episode 91

Hide contents

I wish the actual Dieselnaut set could separate the front from the back.

I also wish we got sets of the different speeders (maybe include the Destiny’s Wing and the other small speeder in a $20 or $30 set that flips the tired “motorbike chase” set around and makes them hovercraft, but alas).

Edited by legozebra

8 hours ago, sonnysilvani said:

According to my sources, the Ice Monestary has 789 pieces and will apparently release in December 2018.

Season 10 will probably be summer 2019.

Are your sources for this more reliable than the Ice Temple image?

4 hours ago, GarmaFan said:

I can assure you yes, two different people. The one who gave me the set number information and the time movie rumor was someone who has been credibile for over a year now. He’s given us SoG and Hunted leaks, and even gets stuff super early from his own source, which I won’t name.

4 hours ago, GarmaFan said:

The guy who sent the fake Ice temple leak is actually quite unreliable, even though he gets most of his stuff from another guy who has also really been credible in the past. 

I have a pretty good idea of where all this “info” is coming from so let me clarify some of the stuff. First the time travel movie stuff was a idea not a actual thing known to be happening as of now. Second the original source is ninja_whip on instagram so I would credit him if you use his info

14 hours ago, sonnysilvani said:

33 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I have a pretty good idea of where all this “info” is coming from so let me clarify some of the stuff. First the time travel movie stuff was a idea not a actual thing known to be happening as of now. Second the original source is ninja_whip on instagram so I would credit him if you use his info

(The original plan for THE LEGO NINJAGO MOVIE was that it would be a time travel movie - which changed in pre-production. I wouldn't rule out the possibility of a stand-alone time travel movie - but the rumors may very well be springing out of people seeing old concept art, etc., and misinterpreting it as future material.)

(Sorry Peppermint_M, I know this is for sets, not TV discussion. Hopefully this is on-topic.)

Lego is also using TLNM concept art for different seasons examples: the Vermillion and Teen Wu.

So a small preview for next season might have been revealed for next season, it is a symbol that looks like two dragons with the lightning and water logos. What it is will be revealed at comic con next week

2 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

So a small preview for next season might have been revealed for next season, it is a symbol that looks like two dragons with the lightning and water logos. What it is will be revealed at comic con next week

Huh. Something Jay and Nya focused, perhaps. Maybe we’ll finally get a proper water dragon!

For those wondering. This strongly hints at more dragons, yin and yang, dark and light, and jay and nya.

I'm still hoping the Wind dragon finds a way into a set.

Water and wind dragons, please. Light and dark would be good too. Just more Dragons in general that we haven't already gotten. 

I mean, I suppose that Firstborne is technically an 'every element' Dragon, but she looks like a Fire Dragon, so .  .