4 hours ago, legozebra said:

Thanks for the clarification - I was going off of an old Eurobricks post about a month ago but these numbers are correct. And instead of 2036, you meant 2236, right?

You're welcome for the clarification. Also, I did mean 2236, thank you for catching that. 

Next magazine figure

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjPZSA7Ap91/?hl=en

I've already got the temple of insurrection so I might skip this one, then again he does have exclusive unpainted ninja hood that could be used to make a black spinjistu gi Cole to match the Lloyd and Nya.

Edited by Agent Kallus

A very good trailer indeed. 

I do wonder if there are any more retailer exclusive sets for the summer wave since there seems to be a good few things in the trailer that we haven't seen in sets yet. Not only is there an ice dragon, but a white and gold dragon (presumably for Wu) as well. Also in the trailer are another land-based Dragon Hunter vehicle and some sort of tank most likely piloted by Nya.

6 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

Next magazine figure

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjPZSA7Ap91/?hl=en

I've already got the temple of insurrection so I might skip this one, then again he does have exclusive unpainted ninja hood that could be used to make a black spinjistu gi Cole to match the Lloyd and Nya.

I got the figure loose as well, so I'm also not sure. However, as you said, the unpainted hood would be great with the Lloyd and Nya ones, and I do like his hammer. I think it would go great with the Dragon Master Cole when I get one. If I see one cheap enough on eBay, I might get it. I could always display him with the hair as an unmasked version.

Edited by pawcanada

Holy crash, Season 9 looks so awesome! And we have the official name for this arc, too! "Hunted." I love it! It's perfect! I so cannot wait until it starts airing!

I'm particularly interested by the fact that Lord Garmadon seems to be instituting some sort of oppressive regime. Here's hoping that the dragons we're seeing who don't have sets this wave will be represented next year, because we are way overdue for a water dragon and an updated ice dragon and creation dragon would be so awesome!

I'm SO much more hyped for this than any Avenger or DC stuff. And I actually have trust, that what we'll get will be good. Really wish both show & sets the best of luck, they deserves it.

- grey tank against Oni Titan

- basic buggy for Oni-villains
- aircraft for Onis, however Kai's plane is just a mod of them

- no good pictures of Stormbringer yet
- new red dragon - we don't actually get a clear shot of the mother of dragons. The one of which we get a close up has different body & horns
- new ice dragon, though seems very basic

- but a more detailed white-gold dragon - hope we get that one next winter wave!

- SoG sets don't just disappear, that's good!

btw: sets are available in Germany, I'll buy both the dragons and of course the throne room set. Will be a ambitious day

I got some season 9 sets and I am thinking about what to get next I am thinking about getting firstbourne set but I most likely going to save it till I go to LEGOLAND again in this summer with dragon pit  I think I will get kai master dragon and Dieselnaut 

I am really happy SOG are still part of the story - that's a really good move both in terms for boosting sales and for lore continiuity.
The buggies are too good for not being in sets.

So LEGO Shop Australia has the Destiny’s Wing, Stormbringer and Ninjago City Docks at a release date of June 1. I hope the omission of the other sets isn’t a sign that they won’t be released at all here. I’ve heard tell that LEGO is cutting back on production for financial reasons. I really don’t want to have to pay international prices for the full wave... maybe I’m just being paranoid :sceptic:

Edited by Tobias_Jay

13 minutes ago, Tobias_Jay said:

So LEGO Shop Australia has the Destiny’s Wing, Stormbringer and Ninjago City Docks at a release date of June 1. I hope the omission of the other sets isn’t a sign that they won’t be released at all here. I’ve heard tell that LEGO is cutting back on production for financial reasons. I really don’t want to have to pay international prices for the full wave... maybe I’m just being paranoid :sceptic:

These sets are also the only ones showing in Denmark/Norway at the moment (with release June 1). So do not panic just yet.

The Ninjago City Docks is $350 AUD? But $230 USD is equal to $300 AUD. What the hell?

If I do get the Docks, it'll be my first D2C . . can I expect a sale? Any experienced people able to give me tips?

1 hour ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

The Ninjago City Docks is $350 AUD? But $230 USD is equal to $300 AUD. What the hell?

If I do get the Docks, it'll be my first D2C . . can I expect a sale? Any experienced people able to give me tips?

Ninjago city docks is not a D2C, at least not in Europe. :classic:

Exactly.

Ninjago City was the D2C set for this movie

Each movie got 1 D2C.

LEGO Movie -> Metalbeard's Sea Cow

Batman Movie -> The Joker Manor

Ninjago -> Ninjago City

The Docks set is not a D2C

Just built some of the sets

..big red dragon is very menacing, looks especially incredible when put in flight mode. Some very odd colour choices, though most of them are covered up and many which are visible can be replaced.
only thing I really have a problem with is the lack of movement for the wings. Due to the play feature, wings are always too high, you can't put the dragon in a "resting position". And I wouldn't know how to replace the technic arms, leading up to the wings. You also can't move the wings forward or backwarts. Just slightly up and down.

Material for the wings is also not very good. It's no comparison to the epic wings from Lloyds Skybound dragon. These wings are made from the standard "plastic" material, which is't really made for play, rather than display. If you try pushing the wings together - with Lloyds dragon no problem - they grow apart immediately.

Still a very great dragon and very worthy addition to the line!

btw: the "horn" colour of both dragons are indeed flamish orange. At first I though at least Stormbringer uses yellow. But seeing the dragons now, I couldn't imagine another colour!

1 hour ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

is it me or I just feeling that we most likely going to get a winter wave from season 9 and then season 10 at jan 2019 

I doubt they'd do two full waves so close together as they'd cannibalise each other's sales, but they could do a shared wave like they did with day of the departed and skybound.

30 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

I doubt they'd do two full waves so close together as they'd cannibalise each other's sales, but they could do a shared wave like they did with day of the departed and skybound.

they could do we just have to wait and see but I just need that new zane dragon 

I didn't realise the Docks wasn't a D2C. That's good, means more chance of catching it on a discount!

I don't know what set to get next from season 9 any ideas I am planning to save firstbourne and dragon pit to LEGOLAND because I am going on the 22 of aug soo any ideas please ? 

1 hour ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

I don't know what set to get next from season 9 any ideas I am planning to save firstbourne and dragon pit to LEGOLAND because I am going on the 22 of aug soo any ideas please ? 

firstbourne is very imposing for sure. Together with Lloyd's mech dragon for sure the most unique Lego dragons ever. Stormbringer is a bit of a weak build, though I understand that due to the low price

4 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

They did it once... we got another wave of Lego Ninjago Movie sets in December, and then we got SoG wave in January. Well, Ninjago Movie second wave wasn't a full wave, but I doubt they will do another full wave for Season 9, maximum 3 sets.

1 hour ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

firstbourne is very imposing for sure. Together with Lloyd's mech dragon for sure the most unique Lego dragons ever. Stormbringer is a bit of a weak build, though I understand that due to the low price

fristbourne is a must get set but I am going to save it with dragon pit when I go at LEGOLAND haha I will get kai master dragon and dieselnaut I think 

56 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

They did it once... we got another wave of Lego Ninjago Movie sets in December, and then we got SoG wave in January. Well, Ninjago Movie second wave wasn't a full wave, but I doubt they will do another full wave for Season 9, maximum 3 sets.

either way I hope we are going to get more sets