So...the bikers' name is Mohawk....

This would have been a great opportunity for Bolobo, Jacob, Chamille, and Gravis!

Only ones I like are Jay and Nya.

On 5/13/2018 at 6:39 PM, Feng-huang0296 said:

And that's the part that bothers me. Why not? I spent the last three years collecting and MOC-ing dragons of every element so that all of the ninja could call upon their elemental dragons at any time, and now it was all for nothing? So totally bogus. -.-

Not a home run, but the new pack is welcome just the same. The new Kabuki Nya = major win and fills a big figure hole.

Review of the Firstbourne Dragon! ( Not English ) I gotta say this is my favorite set of the wave! Wings flapping function! I don't think we're ever gotten that before. The Overall Dragon looks beautiful and very well detailed and the copter looks cool too.

19 minutes ago, Tahu said:

Review of the Firstbourne Dragon! ( Not English ) I gotta say this is my favorite set of the wave! Wings flapping function! I don't think we're ever gotten that before. The Overall Dragon looks beautiful and very well detailed and the copter looks cool too.

The Ultra Dragon from 9450 Epic Dragon Battle had a wing flapping function! But it didn't have wings that could fold open and closed, posable hips, a brick-built head, or a removable saddle. Even with all the dragons I've accumulated over the years, Firstbourne is one of the summer sets I'm most excited for (after Ninjago City Docks). "Mother of all dragons" indeed!

That Nya fig is a contender for one of the best Ninjago figures ever. The other three I don’t really care about. I feel as this isn’t a Lego Ninjago Movie pack (like Batman got last year) that the theme is finished with the release of the docks set. Probably a good (and final) place to give us the Fuschia ninja. 

I'm glad were getting Kabuki Nya but the picture I found says. Exclusively at Toys R Us. Aren't they going out of business or is this only exclusive at Canadian Toys R Us?

Kabuki Nya and 'Mirror future' Jay.. oh my! :excited::wub: Cool metallized silver baseball bat, also! 

Actually, I'm really delighted to see designs that predate the style reboot that resulted from the Ninjago Movie. As others have suggested, the ever so desirable remaining Elemental Masters would have been welcome (Gravis, please!), but the mere fact that this is a thing joys me and gives me hope that some more will be released eventually. :blush:

59 minutes ago, Takanuinuva said:

I'm glad were getting Kabuki Nya but the picture I found says. Exclusively at Toys R Us. Aren't they going out of business or is this only exclusive at Canadian Toys R Us?

There are TrU stores all around the world, you know: https://www.toysrusinc.com/about-us/store-locator :tongue:

7 minutes ago, Exetrius said:

Kabuki Nya and 'Mirror future' Jay.. oh my! :excited::wub: Cool metallized silver baseball bat, also! 

Actually, I'm really delighted to see designs that predate the style reboot that resulted from the Ninjago Movie. As others have suggested, the ever so desirable remaining Elemental Masters would have been welcome (Gravis, please!), but the mere fact that this is a thing joys me and gives me hope that some more will be released eventually. :blush:

There are TrU stores all around the world, you know: https://www.toysrusinc.com/about-us/store-locator :tongue:

Oh are only the US ones going out of business?

3 minutes ago, Takanuinuva said:

Oh are only the US ones going out of business?

According to the news articles I've read, yes: only US and Canada

Any idea when this 4 pack will be released? I might get it along with the throne room set if it's this year.

2 minutes ago, Exetrius said:

According to the news articles I've read, yes: only US and Canada

I heard Canadian Toys R Us is fine

2 minutes ago, Takanuinuva said:

Any idea when this 4 pack will be released? I might get it along with the throne room set if it's this year.

I heard Canadian Toys R Us is fine

Lego shop@home and Lego stores. 

I'm dissappointed with this pack. Hatred Harumi is a wasted spot for casual Harumi, future Jay is cool I guess, random dude from SoG is another wasted spot and Nya is kinda cool but kinda not cool.

There’s some kind of Lego event going on in New York, at least I think it’s New York, and it reveals that the Docks won’t be coming out until August and will retail for $229.99

The Season 9 sets also won’t be out until August

2 minutes ago, Sr1847 said:

There’s some kind of Lego event going on in New York, at least I think it’s New York, and it reveals that the Docks won’t be coming out until August and will retail for $229.99

The Season 9 sets also won’t be out until August

August 1 has been the assumption since Toy Fair and follows the pattern of year's past.

The $229 Docks price is new info though. A lot more palatable than $299.

1 hour ago, bricksnator said:

August 1 has been the assumption since Toy Fair and follows the pattern of year's past.

The $229 Docks price is new info though. A lot more palatable than $299.

We didn’t have confirmation of the price before, but every credible hint about the price (including the known Danish, German, and Dutch prices) suggested it should cost around 25% less than Ninjago City. It was so annoying how sites kept repeating the $300 rumor like it was plausible even after having so much evidence against it.

I'll mostly be getting that for Kabuki Nya, yes.

This would have been a nice opportunity for another elemental master like Chamille or Bolobo, though. As well as casual Harumi, but the stone one still looks cool. 

The Brothers Brick has a review of Ninjago City Dockyards.

The soda machine thing is amazing!

Both sets look great together

And Johnny Thunder! C'mon LEGO, you keep bringing the guy back. You know fans love him. I think it's time for an Adventurers revival already!

Edited by Robert8