This guy has been posting reviews of season 9 sets, so far he has done Stormbringer, Throne room, and Destiny’s Wing. It is in another language and the lighting isn’t the best but at least we can see the sets in more detail

I love Stormbringer. Pretty cheap and amazing set. After this review, I noticed that dragon's stomach/torso is really thin. It looks weird, but doesn't look bad.

Huh. I've heard of sawn-off shotguns . . but yeah, sawn-off katanas make perfect sense in Ninjago. 

As for Stormbringer . . it's good, but I still have the Lightning Dragon from Skybound, and this just isn't any better. Maybe I'll get one and try combining them? If I have enough cash left over later in the year?

Oh, and I notice now that the Destiny's Wing's . . wings are attached by Technic pins. Which should make them easy to detach and put on the Bounty. I do feel like it'll at least be possible to use theWing to augment the Bounty.

I am really interested in the Dieselnaut set, wont be cheap, but everything about it, is just so appealing to me. Cant wait for the first reviews to pop-up.

Edited by Daimar

2 hours ago, Daimar said:

I am really interested in the Dieselnaut set, wont be cheap, but everything about it, is just so appealing to me. Cant wait for the first reviews to pup up.

So many play functions packed into one set with an amazing build and 7 minifigures. 

1 minute ago, Boogly22238 said:

Chew Toy is the coolest Dragon Hunter.

No, Arkade is. 

Seriously, that welding mask part is awesome . . . now I'm wondering if next year's Modular Building is some sort of garage. XD

13 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

So many play functions packed into one set with an amazing build and 7 minifigures. 

Exactly, and it reminds me, a bit, on the Battleramm, from the original Masters of the universe toyline, which was a toy that I allways loved.

For those wondering how well the Dragon Flyers, well fly here’s a video showcasing that

The brickfan has some better pictures of the docks.40239891420_2dca0f13c4_z.jpg

On 5/7/2018 at 8:15 PM, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Congratulations!

I noticed that I count like 3 days ago, and I count for like one week or so :laugh:

14 minutes ago, Sr1847 said:

For those wondering how well the Dragon Flyers, well fly here’s a video showcasing that

Looks even better than I expected. :thumbup:

Edited by Agent Kallus

42 minutes ago, Quinton1721 said:

Since there is no 'Nya, Master of Dragons' set #70649 is open. New set coming?

TheBrothersBrick did an article about the new sets and they said “a few more sets”. The only set missing was the OniTitan...so maybe?..hopefully

Also they said they’d have a review over the Ninjago City Docks next week. 

9 minutes ago, bricksnator said:

Has anyone found the Sons of Garmadon motorcycle polybag in a retail store in the US? If so, which one?

Most likely you don't have a Lego store nearby......

Your best bet would be TRU, but we know what happened to them.......

Barnes and Noble may have them, I can't think of anywhere else........

Seriously. I LOVE that gate ( of Orgrimarr) set. It's litteraly another unnoficial Warcraft build xD

In Poland TESCO get that SOG polibag as part of Polybag series.

Edited by Lordofdragonss

9 minutes ago, Quinton1721 said:

I do have a Lego Store nearby-ish, but didn't realize they might have them. Thx for the tips.

8 hours ago, Quinton1721 said:

I went to a Barnes and Noble last Thursday, but I can’t remember seeing them there.

1 hour ago, obsidianheart said:

Man, there's a lot more female Oni in that trailer than in the sets.

...just like with the SoG. Unfortunately, there's much less diversity within the latest Ninjago waves. I would assume because they are saving money on prints that way & the standard consumer doesn't care.

However for collectors like us, it's sad if you have like 3 sets & except for Jet Jack, all of them have same torsos & legs. And you get just one female figure again. Like SoG, I see some cool face prints in the trailer, that will never see the daylight..

Some people complain because the dragons are inaccurate - but I very much prefer the Lego versions so far. Really like the earth dragon, sad I won't get it..