So how many distinct grimy wasteland dude/dudettes are there to collect in this wave?

I'm seeing top hat guy, straw hat guy, 4 legs topknot guy, mohawk girl, welder guy, really derpy broken helmet guy, cowl guy with blade mask (+ cowl guy without blade mask).

Sometimes they just get downright stupid with calling variations distinct characters (See Skip Vicious & Luke Cunningham) but the faceless cowl guys don't offend as multiples.

On 5/1/2018 at 3:43 PM, GarmaFan said:

A lady that probably died when Wu and Garmadon were very young considering she's never been mentioned before.

Looks like Pre-Movie Nya...  Cue the time travel fan fiction ...   :)

2 hours ago, SpiderSpaceman said:

So how many distinct grimy wasteland dude/dudettes are there to collect in this wave?

I'm seeing top hat guy, straw hat guy, 4 legs topknot guy, mohawk girl, welder guy, really derpy broken helmet guy, cowl guy with blade mask (+ cowl guy without blade mask).

Sometimes they just get downright stupid with calling variations distinct characters (See Skip Vicious & Luke Cunningham) but the faceless cowl guys don't offend as multiples.

Dragon Hunters/Keepers?

Iron Baron, Heavy Metal, Chew Toy, Arkade, Muzzle, Skullbreaker, Jet Jack, Daddy No Legs and another one from Zane's Dragon polybag. Plus we will probably get retailer exclusive set, another polybags and magazine excluives.

1 hour ago, KaiNinjaOfFire said:

Anyone know how many pieces the Oni Titan will have?

At least 6 maybe more.

So i just built the Golden Dragon Master set. I have to say this set is amazing. Minifgure is incredible, really detailed and it's always nice to get this new mask mould in gold. Unfortunetly, his face has a misprint. There are little black streaks all over his head. I don't know if it's a misprint or if this is just because of 15$ set quality, but it's annoying.

The build itself looks cool and I really like it. I can't make my flyer fly high enough, but I will try hard to make it fly really high.

I highly recommend this set if you want to have Golden Dragon Master/Teen Wu for cheap price. You know, you can have a set with 130+ pieces and 4 minifigures more for 5$ more, but Golden Dragon Master is better than Lloyd :classic:

33 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

So i just built the Golden Dragon Master set.

How well does it launch/fly?

Unfortunetly, his face has a misprint. 

Would you take a photo?

3 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I can't make my flyer fly high enough, but I will try hard to make it fly really high.

I don’t think it’s meant to fly upwards but horizontally instead

Picked up a silver Airjitzu propeller piece today at a parts sales event, now I just need a Spinjitzu set and I can make the fig fly across the room like the old ones did :)

21 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

How well does it launch/fly?

Would you take a photo?

Well enough.

My little review for it is on my Instagram (thelegobatman147)

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

My little review for it is on my Instagram (thelegobatman147)

Ah thanks, Wu has nice back printing.

(I'm a Count now *huh* Awesome!)

Edited by Agent Kallus

22 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

Ah thanks, Wu has nice back printing.

(I'm a Count now *huh* Awesome!)

Congratulations!

I noticed that I count like 3 days ago, and I count for like one week or so :laugh:

Season 9 Australian Release date is now revealed along with the plot of the Season. 

June 30. For the plot, look at Instagram.

Edited by Tahu

5 minutes ago, Tahu said:

Season 9 Release date is now revealed along with the plot of the Season. 

June 30. For the plot, look at Instagram.

That’s the Australian release date too by the way for those wondering

Edited by Sr1847

45 minutes ago, Sr1847 said:

That’s the Australian release date too by the way for those wondering

Seriously? Awesome. Now we just need Australian prices. 

Hmm. Should the Dieselnaut or the Dragon's Den be my top priority? Thoughts, anyone?

43 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Hmm. Should the Dieselnaut or the Dragon's Den be my top priority? Thoughts, anyone?

Dragon’s Den should become u get the Golden Samurai and the 4 Ninja that are in the realm of Oni and Dragon plus it looks really good

On 5/5/2018 at 2:48 AM, Killian said:

Looks like Pre-Movie Nya...  Cue the time travel fan fiction ...   :)

Just a thought, what if she's the common ancestor of (or relative of) both Nya and Dilara? 

6 hours ago, Ghost Onyx said:

Just a thought, what if she's the common ancestor of (or relative of) both Nya and Dilara? 

Then Jay's secretly Wu's son because they have the same hairstyles.

19 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Depends if you care about money. If you don't, then Dragon Den is 10 times better. You get 2 ninjas more and Golden Samurai Wu, plus you get a fantastic playset and a dragon.

10 hours ago, GarmaFan said:

Then Jay's secretly Wu's son because they have the same hairstyles.

Jay has the most dads out of anyone. Maybe that's why Lightning/Libber and Cliff Gordon split up.  :laugh:

So I got the Golden Dragon Master set and finished building it. It has a interesting building structure with the bended looking shape but It surely adds to the playfeature with the "Dragon tricks" and it works very well. The Wu minifigure is a great looking fellow and I really like the face print on each side. The torso print is very nice and so is the back print with the Dragon symbol which can found on the handle of the flyer as a printed round title. Overall I love this set.

2 minutes ago, Tahu said:

So I got the Golden Dragon Master set and finished building it. It has a interesting building structure with the bended looking shape but It surely adds to the playfeature with the "Dragon tricks" and it works very well. The Wu minifigure is a great looking fellow and I really like the face print on each side. The torso print is very nice and so is the back print with the Dragon symbol which can found on the handle of the flyer as a printed round title. Overall I love this set.

Does your Wu have little black streaks all over his head?

16 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Does your Wu have little black streaks all over his head?

I'm not sure what do you mean by that. I saw your review on instagram and as far as I can tell, there is no difference between my Wu minifigure headprint with yours.

Edited by Tahu

1 hour ago, Tahu said:

I'm not sure what do you mean by that. I saw your review on instagram and as far as I can tell, there is no difference between my Wu minifigure headprint with yours.

I think he's asking if the black printing on the head is fuzzy.