Season 9 sets are coming out in June in the US because the June Calendar has the Golden Dragon Flyer on it

13 hours ago, Quinton1721 said:

One unanswered question always on my mind...... Who is their FSM's wife? Yes, she is canon.

MotherOfG.jpg

91802381-0724-4699-A893-8E1F783E9229.jpg

A lady that probably died when Wu and Garmadon were very young considering she's never been mentioned before.

1 hour ago, Sr1847 said:

Season 9 sets are coming out in June in the US because the June Calendar has the Golden Dragon Flyer on it

Well at least the flyers are coming out in June. Hopefully the sets are coming out as well but I could see them just giving us the flyers in June 

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Well at least the flyers are coming out in June. Hopefully the sets are coming out as well but I could see them just giving us the flyers in June 

They did do that with the Airjitzu Flyers but not Spinjitzu Masters so really it could go either way. We will just have to wait and see

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

The season 9 sets are set to be released on May 25th, at least in Germany.

What??!
Are u sure? Where did u get this information from?

Because as long as I remember, Ninjago summer wave arrived very late in Germany. I thought I would have to wait until June-July

35 minutes ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

What??!
Are u sure? Where did u get this information from?

Because as long as I remember, Ninjago summer wave arrived very late in Germany. I thought I would have to wait until June-July

It’s from a German toy site that lists the sets as coming out may 25th 2018

9 hours ago, Sr1847 said:

They did do that with the Airjitzu Flyers but not Spinjitzu Masters so really it could go either way. We will just have to wait and see

I have a hard time imagining the sets will be out June 1st in the US. August 1st seems more likely.

While the flyers are 100% coming in June, there is a pretty good chance Sets won’t come out in June. For starters the stormbringer at toyfair did say that it was 8/1/18 in the United States. But looking back at the possessions wave, the airjitzu flyers were released in June in the United States and the sets didn’t release until August. The difference between the spinjitzu master sets that released this year was that there was a ad for lloyds car not the spinners. I would put the odds at 75% that the us gets these in August 

Edited by Falconfan1414

9 hours ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

what about the uk?? 

The Entertainer say soon, so late May/early June looks likely.

1 hour ago, kaiju said:

Flyers are available on the website for delivery.

3 hours ago, kaiju said:

Maybe i could find some at this sunday when i am going to legoland windsor

If all the sets are available in Legoland, and spinners are available at retailers, why we still don't have any reviews of the sets?

11 hours ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

Maybe i could find some at this sunday when i am going to legoland windsor

Most likely not.

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

If all the sets are available in Legoland, and spinners are available at retailers, why we still don't have any reviews of the sets?

Mostly only at Billund and secondary is expensive.......

11 minutes ago, Quinton1721 said:

Most likely not.

Mostly only at Billund and secondary is expensive.......

probably they wont be at legoland windsor oh well rest of s.o.g wave for me this sunday for me then haha :)  

The Dragon flyers are available to purchase for most of the European countries. I can purchase them in mine! I'm gonna buy the Golden Dragon Master!!

Edited by Tahu

1 hour ago, Tahu said:

The Dragon flyers are available to purchase for most of the European countries. I can purchase them in mine! I'm gonna buy the Golden Dragon Master!!

Cool. I wasn't expecting they will be available this soon. If I get them, I will likely get the Golden Dragon Master first too.

3 minutes ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

do anyone know who in the UK know?

I think people would have said if they'd seen any, I personally have not as of yet. patience young grasshopper :tongue:.

56 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

I think people would have said if they'd seen any, I personally have not as of yet. patience young grasshopper :tongue:.

I am soo sorry but i cant help it just i am soo hype for that wave i hope i see and get the sets really soon haha