I dont have the current Spinjitzu ripcord stuff, looks like I will need to get one I guess (given that buying the whole set is not that much more than buying the parts from Bricks & Pieces) and then pick up the Airjitsu flying piece when it comes out :)

Oni Titan is much more boring than I thought. Two play functions, one is a shooting disc, and other one isn't even a play function, but you can put his sword in this holding place on his hip.

Just now, Jar Jar Bricks said:

Apologies if this has already been asked, do we have a release date for the new Ninjago sets?

June. Maybe 3 days eariler.

3 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Oni Titan is much more boring than I thought. Two play functions, one is a shooting disc, and other one isn't even a play function, but you can put his sword in this holding place on his hip.

June. Maybe 3 days eariler.

hopefully they are out early at other legolands 

8 hours ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

hopefully they are out early at other legolands 

They are out at one Legoland, they are on Ebay at insane prices. But only one.

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

They are out at one Legoland, they are on Ebay at insane prices. But only one.

on the 6th of may i hope i can get them because i am going to legoland windsor

21 hours ago, Dr.Cogg said:

I think his name is Chew Toy because he's the bait of the Dragon Hunters which is hilarious.

Chew Toy? I approve.

There seems to be one more Dragon Hunter with a welding mask and suit, I wonder who that one is

Edited by Boogly22238

19 minutes ago, Boogly22238 said:

Chew Toy? I approve.

There seems to be one more Dragon Hunter with a welding mask and suit, I wonder who that one is

Arkade.

31 minutes ago, KaiNinjaOfFire said:

Arkade.

I understood that reference.

Edited by LegoShroom

I think the dragon hunters might be my favorite villain faction so far. New molds in weapons and armor, amazing motifs and individual designs (one of them is a heccin slot machine)...I'm glad they're so dense in individual sets, so I only need two for a satisfactory clan/army (red dragon and Dieselnaut).

Dragon Hunters look amazing. Their olive green, black and orange color scheme especially. None of the sets particularly wow me, but all the dragons seem to look decent. The Earth Dragon would have to be my favorite. Also the Dragon skull seat in the Dragon Pit looks incredible.

I find it amusing Wu is wearing a Dragon Hunter suit. Guess that implies the ninja knock out a goon and strip him down after Wu ages up. :laugh:

I’ll definitely pick up the throne room and maybe the Dragon Pit.

13 hours ago, dimaks13 said:

where was this image found

Edited by Peppermint_M
Don't quote pictures

4 hours ago, GarmaFan said:

I thought they were called the "Dragon Keepers"

They probably are, but it's easier to remember Dragon Hunters, because that's what they are.

12 hours ago, GarmaFan said:

I thought they were called the "Dragon Keepers"

The official descriptions refer to them as Dragon Hunters, at least the leaked ones from Amazon. I'm rooting for Dragon Keepers though :D

That dude in the gold armor is nice and all, but I just want the armor piece to be available on Bricks & Pieces.

1 hour ago, Tahu said:

Man, it's so not fair that only one Legoland puts the Season 9 sets on shelves for pre-release.

I wish I lived in Denmark.

https://www.promobricks.de/lego-ninjago-sommer-neuheiten-2018-frueher-verkauf-im-legoland-billund/59306

sorry if i say this soo many times but i hope they will be out in legoland windsor i am going next sunday soo finger crossed. Have legoland windsor release sets early before ?

4 hours ago, Tahu said:

Man, it's so not fair that only one Legoland puts the Season 9 sets on shelves for pre-release.

I wish I lived in Denmark.

https://www.promobricks.de/lego-ninjago-sommer-neuheiten-2018-frueher-verkauf-im-legoland-billund/59306

They did the same thing with the Airjitzu fliers and a bunch of Friends sets in 2015. LEGOLAND Billund seems to get those special perks due to being in the same town as LEGO global headquarters. But honestly, if LEGOLAND Billund didn't get a special early release like that I doubt anywhere would.