8 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

I think that he was only called Chen as a reference in project rebuild, which is a rewrite by @Ghost Onyx to make the movie be more in line with the tv show. 

I'm sure that he was called that in official material that predates that project.. like, in the movie itself he's called Chen. The voice actor who played him is credited as "Chen". If you look up "Chen the Cheerleader" you see him. How could every source up to now have got it wrong?

8 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

I think that he was only called Chen as a reference in project rebuild, which is a rewrite by @Ghost Onyx to make the movie be more in line with the tv show. 

I appreciate the shoutout @Agent Kallus but I can't I can't take credit for this. The character was actually called Chen the Cheerleader in the Lego Ninjago movie.

You can see the name on Imdb. He is voiced by Randall Park. 

Edited by Ghost Onyx

1 hour ago, Ghost Onyx said:

The character was actually called Chen the Cheerleader in the Lego Ninjago movie.

You can see the name on Imdb. He is voiced by Randall Park. 

I stand corrected.

48 minutes ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

is there any chance that i could get the ninjago summer sets at Legoland Windsor because i am going there on the 6th of may 

There might be but don’t count on them being there but who knows The Ninjago Movie sets went on sale early in Legolands

Edited by Sr1847

15 minutes ago, Sr1847 said:

There might be but don’t count on them being there but who knows The Ninjago Movie sets went on sale early in Legolands

never say never hey :)

26 minutes ago, Lyichir said:

Pssst...

This site has pretty large images of all the Ninjago sets (including alternate images, and including Ninjago City Docks.

Thanks! That's what we've been needing.

Can't wait to own all of these. Granted, I would have done the MojoDojo a little differently with a trophy area, but digging the sign nonetheless.

43 minutes ago, Lyichir said:

Pssst...

This site has pretty large images of all the Ninjago sets (including alternate images, and including Ninjago City Docks.

Yes, yes yes yes! Forget Ninjago, that site has good images of just about every Summer Set ever! Thank you so much! This is so incredible . . do you think it'll get taken down?

EDIT: Okay, strike that. It has images for Elves, Ninjago, Disney, Creator and Architecture, possibly Duplo too, I wouldn't know . . still pretty good!

My only issue is that the Docks pictures only show us a really small and partly obscured view of the 'front' side, even though it's really something that should be displayed to be visible on all sides. But oh well. We'll just have to wait until a reviewer gets their hands on it. 

Edited by Feng-huang0296

Unfortunately, I can also confirm that the two 'Golden Dragon Master' figures in the Master of Dragons and Dragon's Den sets do indeed have different prints. Oh well . .

On the plus side, counting the baby there are now four different Wu variants this year!

Just realized the whole Teen Wu design is recycled almost exactly from Ninjago Movie concept art of Young Wu, where one version of the movie dealt with time travel. I'm glad they're giving unused movie concept art a second shot in the TV show, like they did with the Vermillion.

I'm sure calling him Golden Master when another such character going by the title already exists won't be confusing at all..

The Master of the Dragons part is just attached to that particular set, it seems that his main title is "Golden Master".

Edited by GarmaFan

Is there such a thing as Kubler-Ross type stages of Lego?! I’ve gone from extreme disappointment in Docks to acceptance and something that feels uncannily like relief.

There’s simply not one feature or even minifig (narwhal) that triggers the usual “I must have!” reflex. Content now with just the masterpiece that is Ninjago City.

Financially it’s great, and space-wise, I don’t have to risk divorce :laugh:

A lot of the dragon hunters have missing extremities or a lot of scaring. The dragon master looks amazing. With the hd images you can see how detailed his chest armor is. Also stray thought but it looks like all of the dragon flyer variants we get seem to be wearing jump suits  

Dragon Pit looks incredible. Intetesting how we have back of the box of all the sets but Dragon Pit.

I also love Dragon Master suits. Fantastic.

I just realized Teen Wu is wearing a Dragon hunters outfit, also I like the slot machine Dragon Hunter.

Edited by Dr.Cogg

26 minutes ago, Dr.Cogg said:

I just realized Teen Wu is wearing a Dragon hunters outfit, also I like the slot machine Dragon Hunter.

I'm a fan of the goofy dude holding the chicken leg myself.

Super Dragon Samurai Master Wu looks awesome.

Edited by Boogly22238

Does anyone know if the rotor piece from the new Ninjago flyer things is the same as the one from the last batch of flyer things or if its a new piece?

I missed out on the previous flyers and it would be cool to pick up the new one and have fun pulling the cord and making it fly across the room (not in the direction of other people obviously :)

Just now, jonwil said:

Does anyone know if the rotor piece from the new Ninjago flyer things is the same as the one from the last batch of flyer things or if its a new piece?

I missed out on the previous flyers and it would be cool to pick up the new one and have fun pulling the cord and making it fly across the room (not in the direction of other people obviously :)

They are. If you have the currently existing Spinjitzu Masters, you can get these and switch out the wheel part to reverse engineer a pseudo-Airjitzu. 

4 hours ago, Boogly22238 said:

I'm a fan of the goofy dude holding the chicken leg myself.

Super Dragon Samurai Master Wu looks awesome.

I think his name is Chew Toy because he's the bait of the Dragon Hunters which is hilarious.