8 minutes ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

As I thought, the dragons look much better outside of boxart. I'm still no fan of the heads, even though I respect how experimental they are for a Lego set.

a few things I noticed:

as always, Ninjago doesn't rip us off our money & makes it very easy to collect stuff:
- Jays dragon includes armor/maskpiece, and Kai's dragon includes  shield, sword, helmet. So by purchasing those to sets AND the dragon master flyer, you have the original Ninja + fully assembled dragon master.
- The Mad Max set would also get you all armor pieces, while the biggest set includes the figure itself as well as armor

not to mention the throne room set, which is probably the coolest figure pack I've ever seen. Never had 3/4 female warriors in any Lego set before :thumbup:

You are assuming that the Golden Dragon Flyer has the same prints as the one in the Dragon's Den. Which it might, but it also might not. There's precedent for both . . remember Airjitzu Morro? (I was so happy that he was a thing, because otherwise I never would have gotten Morro)

That said, if I can scrounge up the budget, I'm certainly getting every set except the flyers (which I'll probably only get one of) and the Stormbringer Dragon . . I mean, Stormbriger is a good set, and I'll definitely consider it if I have some spare cash later in the year, but I still have my modded version of Jay's dragon from Skybound, so it's just a little redundant . .

Also, saw the official pictures of the Dieselnaut War Rig. Holy crap, that thing is so freaking cool. It's no Bounty, but I can definitely see that thing staying on my shelf for at least a couple of years. 

11 hours ago, Dardanel said:

There was one in the retailer catalog... Not sure whether it was pulled or just missing from these.

There wasn't a Nya spinner in catalog.

I’m not sure if the Golden Dragon flyer version of the Golden Samurai is the same as the one in the dragon pit because in the arms are different in each set while it could be just a color switch of the arms don’t get your hopes up just yet

Two things:

#1 All the flyer minifigs are exclusive to the flyers.

#2 In a video for boost the guy showing the Storm Bringer/Boost combo said Storm Bringer will be sold in August.

25 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Iron baron has leaked. I love his figure. Probably one of the best of this line. He even has a glass eye.

Some of those parts look good.  Would have looked better is all that orange was copper, maybe.

8 hours ago, Dardanel said:

Just double checked mine and her flyer is definitely in it. It even has a page on BrickSet:

https://brickset.com/sets/70649-1/Nya-Master-of-Dragons

Brickset isn't a reliable source. It's just collecting all the rumors, real and fake.

Official names for all the sets:

70644: Golden Dragon Master

70645: Cole - Dragon Master

70646: Jay - Dragon Master

70647: Kai - Dragon Master

70648: Zane - Dragon Master

70650: Destiny's Wing

70651: Throne Room Showdown

70652: Stormbringer

70653: Firstbourne

70654: Dieselnaut

70655: Dragon Pit

Can anyone tell what the footprint of the docks is?

Because, looking at that, it looks like it'll take after Assembly Square and be 32x48 . . . that'll be . . inconvenient. Man, it looks cool, and certainly easier to out into a city than its predecessor, but that might make things awkward . .

Brickset has images of a new set, apparently named Oni Titan, probably an exclusive or something considering the lack of a golden armor piece:

70658-1.jpg?201804211058

To my mind, it looks rather plain, but Nya's new blade pieces are pretty cool.

Edited by DraikNova

Here are my thoughts on the new wave. First off the Sky Shark, wait no, Destiny's Wing...next. Throne Room Showdown, The throne in cool but the rest of the room definitely could have been improved. Stormbringer and Firebourne look cool as dragon but I have never been a fan of the Ninjago dragons, or any Lego dragon for that matter, just not my thing. Dieselnaut looks cool and reminds me of the Garmadons big truck from 2011. The best set is definitely Dragon's Den. Looks like an epic playset that could be made into an arena, probably the best Ninjago set of the year (Not counting TLNM.) Now onto the Ninjago City Docks. Well I really want to see more pictures because I fell this could have a really cool interior. I feel that this is a great set and one of the best in the year because I love these types of sets. But I don't think it comes close to the first Ninjago City, not much as a surprise as Ninjago City is bigger but I was expecting a bit more.

Oh and that set above which I just saw looks pretty cool too. Nice mech build.

Considering the characters involved and the background, I would say that the 'Oni Titan' is that massive stone warrior we saw in the S.O.G. finale. 

Y'now, it's kind of ironic. I was wishing that they'd made a set for that massive warrior after seeing it. But now that they have? . . I kind of wish they didn't. Very boring design (except that tree on its shoulder. That's pretty cool.), and nothing special about the minifigures except Lloyd's mask. Definitely skipping on that one. 

If I’m not mistaken the Oni Titan set is a store exclusive but as to which store it is exclusive we don’t know yet, probably Target to be honest

Oni titan reminds me of the shark mech from last year. But yes it’s a store exclusive. Also funny how Lego includes Nya without her mask making people buy the throne room as well to get all the masks