Jay’s dragon master suit semi leaked. It seems to have a dragon near his left shoulder but the rest of the suit appears to be pretty plain 

Really taken a liking to that first-borne Dragon. The box of the Dragon pit definately extenuates the  depth and size of the set. Whether I pick it up at full price will depend on its UK price. 

Want to see these in HD and reviews too.

2 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I love all the sets! Amazing. Official pictures look way better than the leaked ones.

Agreed, but now I'm dying to see the dieselnaut 

Just now, Boogly22238 said:

Agreed, but now I'm dying to see the dieselnaut 

Yup. It's great. We haven't seen Zane Flyer, Throme Room and Dieselnaut.

2 hours ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

The Entertainer the UK store has got the season 9 sets as coming soon 

So now we have the UK prices:

Destiny's Wing- £17.99

Showdown in the throne room- £17.99

Stormbringer- £34.99

Firstbourne- £59.99

Dieselnaut- £89.99

Dragon Pit- £119.99

Flyers are all £13.00

Not bad at all. Dieselnaut looks fantastic too. I think that this wave is really shaping up well. I think I'll pick up the Throne room, Firstbourne and Dragon Pit.

Edited by LegoShroom

Yeah, that War Rig is still my favorite set of the wave, and it does indeed look like it has Olive Green parts! :thumbup:

The War Rig looks jam packed with features which isn’t a bad thing in my books because I love play features. I’m still disappointed Lloyd’s mask and armor aren’t in the throne room set other than that I love this set and will definitely have to pick it up. The Dragon Flyers have peaked my interest more because they have interesting construction and an interesting way and making them fly.

18 minutes ago, Sr1847 said:

The War Rig looks jam packed with features which isn’t a bad thing in my books because I love play features. I’m still disappointed Lloyd’s mask and armor aren’t in the throne room set other than that I love this set and will definitely have to pick it up. The Dragon Flyers have peaked my interest more because they have interesting construction and an interesting way and making them fly.

Yeah, the Dragon Flyers look awesome. Can't wait to get hands-on with them. And here's hoping that they indicate the return of Airjitzu. 

With the new High Quality pictures it's much easier to see the awesome details in these glorious sets. I love them! 

16 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

There . . isn't going to be a Nya flyer?

There was one in the retailer catalog... Not sure whether it was pulled or just missing from these.

I'm a little disappointed if there aren't flyers for Ny and Lloyd. I can understand why from a plot reason, but as someone who likes to display them as a team it's a little annoying to know I won't have "Dragon Flyer" versions of those two for my display. Perhaps they will get some retrospectively like they did for Airjitzu in 2016. I'm also a little disappointed they don't come with a weapon display like the Winter wave did, or some kind of special weapons (from what we can see) like the 2015 Airjitzu figures, as I tend to collect these sets more for the unique figure than the actual spinner. Sure, I can raid my parts box to make my own if needs be, but I'd prefer it if they came with them.

Finally, has it been said if Lloyd comes with a mask as an alternative display option? I think I read something somewhere but I'm not entirely sure.

Edited by pawcanada

Dang those dragons are looking good, as well as the pit and the war rig. They remind me of early megabloks dragons in all the best ways. Definitely going to be picking up the Firstbourne if I get the chance.

Edited by DraikNova

8 minutes ago, pawcanada said:

I'm a little disappointed if there aren't flyers for Ny and Lloyd. I can understand why from a plot reason, but as someone who likes to display them as a team it's a little annoying to know I won't have "Dragon Flyer" versions of those two for my display. Perhaps they will get some retrospectively like they did for Airjitzu in 2016. I'm also a little disappointed they don't come with a weapon display like the Winter wave did, or some kind of special weapons (from what we can see) like the 2015 Airjitzu figures, as I tend to collect these sets more for the unique figure than the actual spinner. Sure, I can raid my parts box to make my own if needs be, but I'd prefer it if they came with them.

Finally, has it been said if Lloyd comes with a mask as an alternative display option? I think I read something somewhere but I'm not entirely sure.

I’m guessing that, as you said, Nya and Lloyd flyers will come in a set similar to Airjitsu Battle Grounds, another set featuring Nya and Lloyd in spinner/airjitsu garb because they weren’t released as part of the main wave. I’m guessing this makes sense for story reasons as well, because Nya and Lloyd probably won’t show up in the First Realm until much later.

Edited by legozebra

As I thought, the dragons look much better outside of boxart. I'm still no fan of the heads, even though I respect how experimental they are for a Lego set.

a few things I noticed:

as always, Ninjago doesn't rip us off our money & makes it very easy to collect stuff:
- Jays dragon includes armor/maskpiece, and Kai's dragon includes  shield, sword, helmet. So by purchasing those to sets AND the dragon master flyer, you have the original Ninja + fully assembled dragon master.
- The Mad Max set would also get you all armor pieces, while the biggest set includes the figure itself as well as armor

not to mention the throne room set, which is probably the coolest figure pack I've ever seen. Never had 3/4 female warriors in any Lego set before :thumbup: