Oh, I just had an idea. What if, in the past, some humans got trapped in the First Realm, and interbred with the Oni there? That would make the Dragon keepers human/oni hybrids!

Skylor leaked from the throne room set. Like the other ninja she seems to have the post apocalypse vibe. She also uses the batman belt piece in red 

Skylor look amazing! I really like her new outfit and goes well with the belt!

Edited by Tahu

Although it's nice to get the belt piece in a new colour, I don't think it goes with the rest of the outfit, so I'll probably leave it off when I get the set. Another adjustment I would make is to give her a mask. I think a black half mask should work fine, got plenty of those spare. Other than that, the figure looks good, happy to see Skylor return.

Another tid-bit of news. The description for the Ninjago City Docks lists some of the minifigures included; along with Lloyd and Garmadon, Dareth and Mystake are also in the set. Dareth's Dojo and Mystake's tea shop are said to be part of the build as well. 

38 minutes ago, JasonEffex said:

along with Lloyd and Garmadon, Dareth and Mystake are also in the set. Dareth's Dojo and Mystake's tea shop are said to be part of the build as well. 

Finally, a physical Mystake. 

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

She also uses the batman belt piece in red 

Sweet! It's cool to see pieces like that utilized beyond their intended license, especially for something as seemingly distinct as Batman's iconic utility belt. :thumbup:

On another note, it looks like her hairpiece is Bright Red after all, not Dark Red from which it seemed earlier.

70655: Dragon den

Price: $130

DCPI: 204-00-2244

UPC: 673419282239

70654: War Rig

Price: $110

DCPI:204-00-2243

UPC: 673419282222

70653: Firstbourne Dragon 

Price: NA

DCPI: 204-00-2242

UPC: NA

70652: Stormbringer Dragon

Price: $40

DCPI: 204-00-2241

UPC: 673419282208

70651: Settlement in the Throne Room

Price: $20

DCPI: 204-00-2240

UPC: 673419282192

70650: Wings of the Desert

Price: $20

DCPI: 204-00-2239

UPC: 673419282185

Dragon flyers are $15 dollars each and are dcpi codes 204-00-2238 through 204-00-2233

Actually, I am not a fan of Skylor minifgure. I kinda like it, but no leg printing is disappointing, I don't like this metal belt on her torso, and I hate this Batman's belt piece in red on her.

Skylor looks fantastic, wish they could've given her a hood to come with it though. Not sure if I'm feeling the belt piece yet

6 hours ago, JasonEffex said:

Dareth and Mystake are also in the set. Dareth's Dojo and Mystake's tea shop are said to be part of the build as well. 

Beautiful.

It's been confirmed that the new 2 part hood for the villains is compatible with the 2 part ninja hood, so that is nice.

Also some basic plot details have been leaked.

Spoiler

41081814292_5c05c5fe6c_z.jpg

Edited by Agent Kallus

Skylor looks awkward without leg printing, but the theme is so riddled with it I can’t be too upset, just glad to have her back. Hope this season will cause her to be relegated to a more important character, since Nya and Lloyd will need new allies since the other 4 are gone. 

Her belt should be dark red, IMO. And it’d be nice if she got a new hairpiece, Barbara Gordon’s, for example.

1 hour ago, saysonder said:

Skylor looks awkward without leg printing, but the theme is so riddled with it I can’t be too upset, just glad to have her back. Hope this season will cause her to be relegated to a more important character, since Nya and Lloyd will need new allies since the other 4 are gone. 

Her belt should be dark red, IMO. And it’d be nice if she got a new hairpiece, Barbara Gordon’s, for example.

Yeah, the leg printing is a bummer . . I've still got the original Skylor minifig from way back in 2015. Might try swapping the legs out? Though the fact that the belt on the 2015 one is split between torso and legs might mess that up . . .

With the obvious exception of updating to match the movie, Ninjago is pretty consistent with their wigs. I doubt they'll change Skylor's, unless she gets a movie. 

Two more villains leaked, same tourso but different faces. A ninjago city docks villain leaked. The villain reused the pufferfish head mold but this time it’s in orange 

2 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

A ninjago city docks villain leaked. The villain reused the pufferfish head mold but this time it’s in orange 

Got excited for a split second there at first, hoping it was the narwhal head thug...

So I just rechecked the leaked box and there's only 15 minifigs (well 14 and you can just make out a girl kid fig) shown on the side. That unseen 16th must be this orange pufferfish guy. 

Beyond disappointed if that turns out to be the case. Praying the watermarked "placeholder" means exactly that for this particular lineup.

Edited by Lucarex

42 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Season 9 Nya leaked. It looks like she is wearing suspenders 

Those silver things are zippers, not suspenders...

13 hours ago, saysonder said:

Skylor looks awkward without leg printing...

Her belt should be dark red, IMO.

I agree with both of these statements.

The revealed Nya matches with this one.

On 3/28/2018 at 7:28 PM, Agent Kallus said:

Reveal hidden contents

40368748644_907f7fb8a9_z.jpg

if I'm not supposed to post that bottom picture I can remove it but it seemed alright to me.

On 3/30/2018 at 2:27 PM, Falconfan1414 said:

Dragon flyers are $15 dollars each and are dcpi codes 204-00-2238 through 204-00-2233

What a complete rip off in my opinion. I'm not wasting $75 when it should've been $50

1 hour ago, Takanuinuva said:

Does the new Nya still have her skirt armor?

The leaked one doesn't, though it might have just been left off . .