15 minutes ago, Takanuinuva said:

What is the price of the throne room? I might get it instead of waiting for the new Nya suit to be available on bricklink.

Its around 20 for GBP and USD  so look I'd guess CA$ 24.99?

53 minutes ago, Exetrius said:

If there are girl ninjago fans out there, I'm pretty sure they're going to want this set really bad for the fig selection, indeed. 

I know there are at least a few, but more for the show than the sets.

Thought I think most people on this thread want that set really bad as well (I know I do :wink:)

23 hours ago, pawcanada said:

If I had my say, I'd love to see Skylor, Dareth and a grown up Lil' Nelson become a secondary team of ninjas. I've always enjoyed collecting the figures more than anything else and would love to have a team of nine or even ten on my display.

There is only one second ninja team. Jay, Skylor, Ronin, Captain Soto, Echo Zen, Dareth and Commisioner.

21 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

There is only one so far second ninja team. Jay, Skylor, Ronin, Captain Soto, Echo Zen, Dareth and Commisioner.

That'snot gonna mean much to someone who doesn't watch the show, but pictures speak louder than words.

Image result for ninjago backup ninja

Only one,so far in the tv show. If there is another one I hope for a redeemed Morro and some other elemental masters.

Kai's dragon looks nice, but I'm not sure about Jay's. Does Skylor have a different hairpiece? 

Edited by Boogly22238

23 hours ago, Boogly22238 said:

Kai's dragon looks nice, but I'm not sure about Jay's. Does Skylor have a different hairpiece? 

Probably same as from elemental masters pack.

On 3/21/2018 at 2:43 PM, Boogly22238 said:

It looks darker than the one from the pack

On 3/19/2018 at 9:16 AM, Agent Kallus said:

He also recently put something up that appears to be about the minifigure allocation for the season 9 sets.

Lloyd,Nya,Skylor and Samuri X team on Harumi.

Kai,Cole,Jay,Zane and Golden Samurai team on the the Oni.

Now the first bit describes the Throne room set, (which is a must for me) and team on,he probably means team up on, but I can't tell which set the second line refers to, and I guess this means that the dragon hunters are Oni? I might have missed a more obvious Oni though.

Oh 

Spoiler

If you've watched the season finale then you know what the above means.

Spoiler

Though it seems looking at the dragons den set that Harumi, Garrmadon and Llyod go on the the first realm later.

Edited by Agent Kallus

1 hour ago, Agent Kallus said:

Oh 

Reveal hidden contents

If you've watched the season finale then you know what the above means.

Reveal hidden contents

Though it seems looking at the dragons den set that Harumi, Garrmadon and Llyod go on the the first realm later.

If you are speaking of the figure list at the bottom of the leaked catalog picture it is just the Temple of Resurrection figures with two extra Cole

1 hour ago, Rookie875 said:

If you are speaking of the figure list at the bottom of the leaked catalog picture it is just the Temple of Resurrection figures with two extra Cole

Oh, no I was looking at that because it was too blurry for me to tell that they were place holders, but one the figs in the set picture looked like casual Harumi.

On 2/28/2018 at 10:33 PM, Agent Kallus said:

Do you think that we'll get Casual Harumi in a summer set?, I say this because her design is more unique that most of the designs made only for the tv show,it would also be another use of the 'Koko' hairpiece and I think one of the figs in the Dragons Den set looks like it could be her.

Edited by Agent Kallus

It appears we've got confirmed names for some of the villains in the summer wave; "(The) Iron Baron", "Skullbreaker", "Heavy Metal" and "Muzzle", in addition to the "Jet Jack" we heard about before. (Definitely follows the stylings of Killow and Ultra Violet, which just furthers the idea that they're actually Oni.) Also, confirmation that the golden samurai in the Dieselnaut Fighting Vehicle (since this is taken from a description of the Dieselnaut set) is a teenage version of Wu. (Here's hoping we get to see him acting surly and rebellious. XD)

Jet jack has neat hair print on the back of her head, similar to movie Zane. Also some translated set descriptions for the and the t have been posted on Instagram. They contain minor show spoilers so they are in spoiler brackets.

combat vehicle

Spoiler

Discover the combat vehicle dieselnaut lego ninjago 70655, construction toys: Attention, danger! Iron Baron, Heavy Metal, Skullbreaker and Muzzle go on the attack with  lego ninjago 70655 dieselnaut combat vehicle! Take up arms and joinn the fight with Wu (teen), Jay and Zane

throne room

Spoiler

Go on a fearless mission and liberate Lloyd from the palace of secerts with the lego ninjago 70651 The confrontation in the throne room! Destroy the wall with Skylor to enter the throne room. Confront Princess Harumi with Nya, but be carefull: Harumi is equiped with Katanas and..

Edited by Agent Kallus
was Ninja'd but I sent time typing up the descriptions so I'll leave them up.

I hope we get descrptions for the other sets soon. There are also partial descrptions of Ninjago Docks, Firstbourne Dragon and Zane - Dragon Master.

Since they're not leaked images so I might as well copy them here, It will save me time typing them up :laugh:.

40100213375_f937c16c0d_z.jpg39183805590_7ba7c184c9_z.jpg

40100200555_8c0fae5122_z.jpg

Edited by Agent Kallus

"The mother of all dragons?"

On the one hand, I'm a little down that it's not specifically an elemental dragon for Kai. On the other, this sounds kickass. Now I definitely want Firstbourne. 

Also, is there really only going to be six sets in the summer? Or is it still possible there'll be an exclusive? Maybe with a dragon for Zane?

Edited by Feng-huang0296

We have names to match with faces

Iron baron is the top hat oni

the one with robot legs is called Daddy no legs (Kinky:wink:) (though it's just a cranefly reference)

Heavy metal has got hat and the same mask as the goon we've seen up close.

40100539335_e5a502536d_z.jpg39184078570_9ef90d5922.jpg

Edited by Agent Kallus

I bet Firstbourne is the First Spinjitzu Master's mother

39 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

We have names to match with faces

Iron baron is the top hat oni

the one with robot legs is called Daddy no legs (Kinky:wink:) (though it's just a cranefly reference)

Heavy metal has got hat and the same mask as the goon we've seen up close.

40100539335_e5a502536d_z.jpg39184078570_9ef90d5922.jpg

..is there more to it, or does it just cut off there?

Just now, GarmaFan said:

I bet Firstbourne is the First Spinjitzu Master's mother

..is there more to it, or does it just cut off there?

That would make her Lloyd's great grandma :wacko:

I'm afraid that's it for now it just ends with the...

Most of the other descriptions have leaked. Apparently the new swords are called dragonbone swords. The dragon masters armor is called the dragon harness 

Anything that confirms the Golden Dragon Master to be You-Know-Woo yet?

Edited by GarmaFan

3 minutes ago, GarmaFan said:

Anything that confirms the Golden Dragon Master to be You-Know-Woo yet?

Spoiler

The description of the combat vehicle combined with image of the combat vehicle pretty much confirm it.

1 hour ago, Agent Kallus said:
  Hide contents

The description of the combat vehicle combined with image of the combat vehicle pretty much confirm it.

What's the name of the set?