3 hours ago, Dardanel said:

You mean CMF? I don't think so. There were some rumors, but no mention of them ever since.

i mean the minifigure pack from the lego store 

2 minutes ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

Like this sorta thing?

853544-1.jpg?201606181248tn_853687_alt1_jpg.jpg851342-1.jpg?201510140806

Well its not unlikely seeing as they have done at least one a year from 2013-2017 ( excluding 2014), The pods may have replaced them but I hope not.

2 hours ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

Ah, so it's probably battle packs like Agent Kallus said. Hard to say really, since these are by no means regular. If we do get some I hope that they're related to the elemental masters like the previous one.

Another minifig from the docks has leaked as well as some of the summer set villains.The mohawked villain is called Jet Jack.

I like how the hood for the villains is in 2 parts, hopefully it fits with the ninja hood parts.

Edited by Agent Kallus

A new book has leaked and it comes with master wu that we previously got in a book, rebooted normal Zane and stone armor jay 

Edited by Falconfan1414

@Falconfan1414 These ones? 

Never mind I saw the leak, I just hoped it was the damaged zane because then they'd all be ones I don't have.

njo180.pngnjo099.pngnjo232.png

Makes sesne because they've all come with a book before.

Edited by Agent Kallus

17 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

Another minifig from the docks has leaked as well as some of the summer set villains.The mohawked villain is called Jet Jack.

I like how the hood for the villains is in 2 parts, hopefully it fits with the ninja hood parts.

Where? I've seen what I think is Jet Jack (also, holy crash. I didn't think they'd ever make such an apocalypse-survivor-looking minifig. I get the feeling that these guys are gonna be highly valued for MOCs). But not any others?

21 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

@Falconfan1414 These ones? 

Never mind I saw the leak, I just hoped it was the damaged zane because then they'd all be ones I don't have.

njo180.pngnjo099.pngnjo232.png

Makes sesne because they've all come with a book before.

Source for these? Two of these have been pretty exclusive up to this point. It's been especially hard getting all the stone warrior armors.

Edited by Dardanel

1 minute ago, Dardanel said:

Source for these? Two of these have been pretty exclusive up to this point. It's been especially hard getting all the deep stone armors.

Yeah sure , its the same as above ,ninja_whip on Instagram.

7 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

Yeah sure , its the same as above ,ninja_whip on Instagram.

Not trying to brag or anything, but I can't find anything related to the books on his page :D Is there anywhere else I might find these?

1 hour ago, Dardanel said:

Not trying to brag or anything, but I can't find anything related to the books on his page :D Is there anywhere else I might find these?

Sorry I can't see it anywhere else and I don't know where else to copy it to, but if you're using the browser version of Instagram then you'll want to click this thing.

image.png.a9bded1575b84d35dbb8038128ce0a3e.png

I would have tried to upload it to the legoleaks subreddit but they're restricted for some reason :def_shrug:

So far, Kai, Zane, Jay, Lloyd, Golden guy(Possibly Wu or FSM), Harumi, the villains minions, Jet Jack(who is female) and two civilians from the Ninjago City Dockyards have leaked.

1 hour ago, Agent Kallus said:

Sorry I can't see it anywhere else and I don't know where else to copy it to, but if you're using the browser version of Instagram then you'll want to click this thing.

image.png.a9bded1575b84d35dbb8038128ce0a3e.png

I would have tried to upload it to the legoleaks subreddit but they're restricted for some reason :def_shrug:

Ah so, it was a story... Thanks!

I can't believe that one book comes with these three minifigures :D

12 minutes ago, Dardanel said:

Ah so, it was a story... Thanks!

Ah sorry I didn't know the terminology.

He also recently put something up that appears to be about the minifigure allocation for the season 9 sets.

Lloyd,Nya,Skylor and Samuri X team on Harumi.

Kai,Cole,Jay,Zane and Golden Samurai team on the the Oni.

Now the first bit describes the Throne room set, (which is a must for me) and team on,he probably means team up on, but I can't tell which set the second line refers to, and I guess this means that the dragon hunters are Oni? I might have missed a more obvious Oni though.

A hd picture of part of kai’s dragon flyer leaked. It doesn’t show the full mechanism for how it launches but it looks interesting but it seems that they will just reuse their season 9 suits in the flyers 

I love Dragon Flyers. I hope they will just use their normal variants, not exclusive variants that don't even appear in tv show.

4 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I hope they will just use their normal variants, not exclusive variants that don't even appear in tv show.

I am afraid that that seems to not be the case, Kai has a red lower mask but the one for the main season 9 sets has a black lower mask. 

Just now, Agent Kallus said:

I am afraid that that seems to not be the case, Kai has a red lower mask but the one for the main season 9 sets has a black lower mask. 

Yeah I know. But I still hope we get normal suits.

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I love Dragon Flyers. I hope they will just use their normal variants, not exclusive variants that don't even appear in tv show.

I hope for the opposite? As much as my wallet will regret it, the Spinjitzu/Airjitzu fig designs were both incredibly memorable and unique and I'd hate for them to stop doing those sorts of variants just because it made collecting them more of a challenge.

And while the disconnect between the toys and the show can be a pain, I sort of wish many of those unused costumes HAD actually been used in the show, rather than get cut from sets (since the show opted for somewhat mediocre special effects for things like the ninja's true potential or Airjitzu instead of the fantastic NRG or Airjitzu fig designs).

10 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

A hd picture of part of kai’s dragon flyer leaked. It doesn’t show the full mechanism for how it launches but it looks interesting but it seems that they will just reuse their season 9 suits in the flyers 

I'm pretty sure it's just a rehash of Airjitzu, except now you're supposed to point it forwards, or at an angle, rather than up, and those big wings and tail on the box art are just added effects to make it look cooler. I dug out my old Airjitzu flyers to try it like that, and it worked pretty well - flew straight across the room and slammed into the window. So I doubt they'd fix what isn't broken. We'll probably just get new prints and revised handle builds, like the difference between the Airjitzu and Master launchers. 

8 hours ago, Lyichir said:

I hope for the opposite? As much as my wallet will regret it, the Spinjitzu/Airjitzu fig designs were both incredibly memorable and unique and I'd hate for them to stop doing those sorts of variants just because it made collecting them more of a challenge.

And while the disconnect between the toys and the show can be a pain, I sort of wish many of those unused costumes HAD actually been used in the show, rather than get cut from sets (since the show opted for somewhat mediocre special effects for things like the ninja's true potential or Airjitzu instead of the fantastic NRG or Airjitzu fig designs).

I agree here - the NRG suits remain some of my favorites ever made for the line, despite not really appearing in the show. I do understand the want to get standard outfits in cheaper form - but if you’re buying $10 spinners for normal suits, why not go to BrickLink and get them for much less?