5 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

There are two ninjago books coming. One of them has samurai x as it’s figure and the other has an unknown possibly exclusive figure

Not revealed one looks like it is Ronin.

There is a figure from the ninjago docks that leaked. She has a Lloyd green colored shirt and pants. Also the ninjago City docks set officially went into production in the factory last night

Edited by Falconfan1414

On 11-3-2018 at 3:27 PM, Falconfan1414 said:

There are two ninjago books coming. One of them has samurai x as it’s figure and the other has an unknown possibly exclusive figure

In case you saw images on a site, would you please be so kind to link the source next time? (ignore if this was not the case, sorry to bother)

Here's a source with images: https://bricksamurai.com/four-new-lego-ninjago-books-revealed/ :classic:

Btw, I can't find that civilian, but I suppose it's only on one of those private instagram channels? 

The golden master leaked....he looks amazing. The figure that leaked shows who is under the mask... you can say you saw that one coming

11 minutes ago, Mesonak said:

who is it tho

I guess people are thinking it's Young Wu? I dunno, it looks nothing like his in-show appearance during flashbacks. Maybe the wrong head was placed on the figure?

6 hours ago, Exetrius said:

In case you saw images on a site, would you please be so kind to link the source next time? (ignore if this was not the case, sorry to bother)

Here's a source with images: https://bricksamurai.com/four-new-lego-ninjago-books-revealed/ :classic:

Btw, I can't find that civilian, but I suppose it's only on one of those private instagram channels? 

Oh, by the way people were talking about these, I assumed they were along the lines of Visual Dictionaries which always have exclusive figures. Thanks for providing the link - it's just those activity book things that always reuse figures. That makes me feel much better; at first I thought two spots were wasted.

2 minutes ago, legozebra said:

I guess people are thinking it's Young Wu? I dunno, it looks nothing like his in-show appearance during flashbacks. Maybe the wrong head was placed on the figure?

If you compare the old wu’s face with out the beard and the golden samurai they look very similar

2 hours ago, legozebra said:

8 hours ago, Exetrius said:

He could totally be Young Wu. Just add facial hair, and made his eyebrows a bit thicker. He's rapidly aging back to his normal appearance after all.

And it's evident having perfect consistency with facial features when making new designs (especially when they first appeared in the show) isn't exactly their priority.

Spoiler

MayaCGI

Edited by GarmaFan

I'm hoping you guys are wrong :D To me the face looks too dull to belong to a main character :D

1 hour ago, Dardanel said:

I'm hoping you guys are wrong :D To me the face looks too dull to belong to a main character :D

I mean, Wu or not, he's on the box art anyway so he's probably quite important.

Then again, he does have different clothing than the Golden Samurai seen before, so it could be someone completely different I suppose.

I'm glad it's Wu, there's a theory on YouTube which pretty much proves it so I'm glad the writers didn't accidentally write it in lol

12 minutes ago, Boogly22238 said:

That doesn't look like a young Wu to me. Unless it's a totally new character, I guess it couldn't be anyone else though. 

Well, every interpretation of Young Wu has a proto-Sensei beard aside from the one actually in the show.

There's also.. the FSM? He's dead, but could be some reincarnation stuff

4 hours ago, GarmaFan said:

Well, every interpretation of Young Wu has a proto-Sensei beard aside from the one actually in the show.

There's also.. the FSM? He's dead, but could be some reincarnation stuff

Allow me to quote Gotham;

"He's dead . . not that that means anything around here anymore," 

On 12/03/2018 at 4:07 PM, Falconfan1414 said:

There is a figure from the ninjago docks that leaked. She has a Lloyd green colored shirt and pants. Also the ninjago City docks set officially went into production in the factory last night

Just hoping that any potential massive disappointment at the lack of narwhal shark army thug (surely they can't?) is outweighed by the awesomness of connecting this modular set up to Ninjago City.

So it turned out, the Harumi minifigure for the summer wave, is having her hair piece made of rubber material.

Also: New Pictures of Season 9 Lloyd and Harumi minifigures were leaked.

Edited by Tahu

42 minutes ago, Tahu said:

So it turned out, the Harumi minifigure for the summer wave, is having her hair piece made of rubber material.

Really? Interesting choice, It might prove useful for an extra bit articulation since the hair will be slightly flexible 

1 hour ago, Tahu said:

The rubber hair can make a certain version of harumi that we are missing 

10 hours ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

is there going to be a new ninjago minifigure pack this year? 

You mean CMF? I don't think so. There were some rumors, but no mention of them ever since.