To be honest I don’t think that female minifigure is Harumi it doesn’t look anything like her

38 minutes ago, Sr1847 said:

To be honest I don’t think that female minifigure is Harumi it doesn’t look anything like her

Peoples looks can change drastically, the thing that change least are the things that minifigs do not really represent, so I thing it could be still be her, they are wearing make up/face paint (I forgot what to call it) which is something she is known to do.It is from the throne room and they have similar white hair so if its not her its could be a relation or ally of Harumi or not who knows 

47 minutes ago, Sr1847 said:

I’m 90% sure it’s harumi. Also the Lloyd is rumored for the throne room set

It is confirmed that this minifigure is Harumi. I am sure for 100%. 

I love Lloyd's suit. It look the best of all Ninja suits. Harumi looks weird, not like Harumi, but I really like her minifigure.

7 hours ago, Sr1847 said:

Think of it as establishing that in Ninjago world people's designs can simply change at a moments notice, so the redesigns can make more sense now :D

But really, most LEGO females have similar faces. It's very easy to say she just put on different lipstick and let her hair down.

So with a certain episode, you can now see that the leaked figure is 100% Harumi. Another weird interesting fact, misako’s design didn’t change from early episodes of the show

14 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Another weird interesting fact, misako’s design didn’t change from early episodes of the show

That's not a weird fact, they probably couldn't think of a way to justify changing her in-universe.

11 hours ago, Sr1847 said:

Not to spoil anything... but yeah it does. The look from the Throne Room set makes sense now. 

I hope she gets an alternate face. As much as I like the face paint, I'd like one where she's looking smiley and friendly. 

Also, in regards to the people who wanted a Ninjago Palace set . . 

Spoiler

It turns out the Temple of Resurrecion IS part of the Palace! How's that for a twist? . . .

Of course, the disappointing part is that the Temple barely looks anything like it proved to in the show. Well, that settles it for me; I'm not getting the Temple of Resurrection. Inaccurate build, the exclusive characters will either be repeated in a more accurate costume (and in a cheaper set) later this year or are so irrelevant that they're not worth dropping $75 to get, and the 'revive Garmadon' feature doesn't even work the same way. Where's the creepy purple portal? Maybe I should just go play Minecraft for a bit. XD

so we'll get Skylor, Samurai X AND new Harumi within the cheapest or 2nd cheapest set? That would be so amazing!

Ninjago is the only theme where I collect most figures (since they are actually good, unlike lackluster-printed figures from SW or Superheroes..). Would be great to get most of them in just 1 set!

3 hours ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

so we'll get Skylor, Samurai X AND new Harumi within the cheapest or 2nd cheapest set? That would be so amazing!

Ninjago is the only theme where I collect most figures (since they are actually good, unlike lackluster-printed figures from SW or Superheroes..). Would be great to get most of them in just 1 set!

Are there any other figures in that set? If not, that'll make it the first set to feature all female characters (the set that's come closest was Samurai VXL, which had three female characters and a male Vermillion soldier). I think that's a pretty big milestone for Ninjago!

2 minutes ago, Lyichir said:

Are there any other figures in that set? If not, that'll make it the first set to feature all female characters (the set that's come closest was Samurai VXL, which had three female characters and a male Vermillion soldier). I think that's a pretty big milestone for Ninjago!

Lloyd and Nya will also be in the set if nothing has been changed from what we see in the preliminary image from the catalog. So while it's not a set with all female characters, 4/5 is still a sizable milestone in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, Lyichir said:

What about the Nya spinner sets :tongue:

(I know that they don't count ,it was a joke)

Wow I think the Throne Room set is the best Season 9 Ninjago set. It includes two ninjas (one is incredible looking Lloyd), Skylor, Samurai X and Harumi! It will be such a cool set. Must buy.

It is intetesting that Lloyd and Nya are only in one set, and original ninjas are in three set (with exception of Cole). It basically confirms theory that Lloyd and Nya stay in Ninjago, and 4 ninjas go to the realm of oni and dragons.

25 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Wow I think the Throne Room set is the best Season 9 Ninjago set. It includes two ninjas (one is incredible looking Lloyd), Skylor, Samurai X and Harumi! It will be such a cool set. Must buy.

It is intetesting that Lloyd and Nya are only in one set, and original ninjas are in three set (with exception of Cole). It basically confirms theory that Lloyd and Nya stay in Ninjago, and 4 ninjas go to the realm of oni and dragons.

Have you seen a proper image? Where?

8 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

What about the Nya spinner sets :tongue:

(I know that they don't count ,it was a joke)

Haha, didn't think about those ones. Obviously those ones would take the top spot, though it's not as much of a milestone with a single-figure set. :P

Lloyd appears to be in the jail in the throne room set. Also it really does look like Lloyd doesn’t come without his mask this wave 

Edited by Falconfan1414

On 10-3-2018 at 12:52 AM, obsidianheart said:

New Lloyd suit reminds me of the red guy from Exo-Force's armor.

Same! Guerrilla-style heroes are cool! :grin:

On 10-3-2018 at 10:55 AM, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

Agreed! I wonder whether they will succeed in selling female heroes to young boys, but I bet part of the fanbase has matured enough to find it a great selection because of the badass girls.

Another picture of the Factory GWP set, which reveals that there was a nanofig behind the employee indeed. I think it's Kai! Have a look: https://www.hothbricks.com/lego-ideas-21314-tron-legacy-coming-soon/

There are two ninjago books coming. One of them has samurai x as it’s figure and the other has an unknown possibly exclusive figure

35 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

There are two ninjago books coming. One of them has samurai x as it’s figure and the other has an unknown possibly exclusive figure

What book has Samurai X and is it the one from HoT or SoG

28 minutes ago, Sr1847 said:

What book has Samurai X and is it the one from HoT or SoG

It’s called sons of garmadon and it’s sog samurai x

3 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Sure hope the other one is casual Harumi, it makes sense to release a book around now with that figure.