11 hours ago, legozebra said:

Apparently, according to Tommy Andreasen, the gray skin is just a random design quirk from Lego and they are both human, just with body paint.

Aww, really? So that's why I can't have a proper, human-looking biker gang for my city? Worst. Quirk. Ever. 

Update on the ninjago city docks: it’s not a modular, it’s going to be around 300$, and it’s not just one build it’s several different builds and is placed on the water 

40 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Update on the ninjago city docks: it’s not a modular, it’s going to be around 300$, and it’s not just one build it’s several different builds and is placed on the water 

Several different builds? Yikes. I hope this means that there's a bunch of boats to dock to the main structure and less Assault on Hoth with a bunch of smaller, random structures.

6 minutes ago, legozebra said:

Several different builds? Yikes. I hope this means that there's a bunch of boats to dock to the main structure and less Assault on Hoth with a bunch of smaller, random structures.

I think it was shown off at the German toy fair and pictures from there are leaking so we could see pictures of it soon. But I think it might be, it was described as a $300 play set that’s not all one peice with serval play functions 

14 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I think it was shown off at the German toy fair and pictures from there are leaking so we could see pictures of it soon. But I think it might be, it was described as a $300 play set that’s not all one peice with serval play functions 

I haven’t seen any photos leak yet that weren’t supposed to be released - the three Jurassic World sets were part of the press release, which is why photos were made available (and the official images followed shortly). None of the sets that were supposed to be kept under wraps were seen, like the Pirate RollerCoaster, Architecture, or City Arctic sets. I suspect it may be a while longer until we get photos unfortunately, unless Lego decides to do a press release for the set specifically.

Zusammengebaut on Instagram said that there were pins to connect to the city aswell as a closed building. What are the chances we get 3 plates to close the backside of the City into a full 64x64 “modular” set...

1 minute ago, ninjagoyax555 said:

oh really? that sucks how can we know what themes coming out  in june or august  

Legos toy fair presence this year is interesting. It’s very minimal and only showing sets that release in the first half of the year January-May. It seems that most people will see the sets in June according to some of the catalogues that leaked but the release date might be different for people from the states

1 hour ago, LegendsOfNinjago said:

They won’t. Nothing for the summer waves will be shown at the toy fairs this year. 

But they're showing Ninjago City Docks, does that mean it will release in between typical Ninjago release seasons, possibly May?

On 1/29/2018 at 10:29 AM, Feng-huang0296 said:

Aww, really? So that's why I can't have a proper, human-looking biker gang for my city? Worst. Quirk. Ever. 

I thought the Anacondrai Cultists had that covered? Especially EyeZor.

43 minutes ago, Killian said:

I thought the Anacondrai Cultists had that covered? Especially EyeZor.

Yeah, but they're cultists. I don't want a cult in my city, and if I did, then all the minifigures there look the part, even Chen and Clouse. The grey skin just ruins Killow and Ultra Violet's usefulness. 

Eyezor . . actually, thinking about it, he might fit well as a biker, with his leather jacket. Provided I find him some new pants. Hmm. 

Edited by Feng-huang0296

13 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Yeah, but they're cultists. I don't want a cult in my city, and if I did, then all the minifigures there look the part, even Chen and Clouse. The grey skin just ruins Killow and Ultra Violet's usefulness. 

Eyezor . . actually, thinking about it, he might fit well as a biker, with his leather jacket. Provided I find him some new pants. Hmm. 

Wouldn't Killow sort of stick out like a sore thumb in a regular city anyway due to his massive size? I don't think his skin color is the biggest disqualifying factor here...

5 hours ago, Bobathan Buan said:

But they're showing Ninjago City Docks, does that mean it will release in between typical Ninjago release seasons, possibly May?

Probably. I have feeling NCD will be released during May or June. Keep the hype of the movie going a bit longer. Im going to go ahead and assume August release for the Season 9 sets.

Can't believe it's still another few weeks before the movie comes out on DVD here....

4 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

You've got me interested now, think Imma have to mix and match some parts and see if I can make a decent Biker gang, maybe see if I can MOD a dive bar for them too

16 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

13 hours ago, LegendsOfNinjago said:

Zusammengebaut on Instagram said that there were pins to connect to the city aswell as a closed building. What are the chances we get 3 plates to close the backside of the City into a full 64x64 “modular” set...

Pretty sure it will connect to ninjago city in some way, most likely via pins..

4 hours ago, Lyichir said:

Wouldn't Killow sort of stick out like a sore thumb in a regular city anyway due to his massive size? I don't think his skin color is the biggest disqualifying factor here...

I was more talking about Ultra Violet to begin with. I just added Killow to the mix because he has the same problem. 

On 1/29/2018 at 10:29 AM, Feng-huang0296 said:

There are ways around that...   

Iti9wGt.jpg

The three questions I have about the Ninjago City Docks set are: 

#1 Can the Destiny's Bounty dock on this set

#2 Do the buildings on this set at least continue the third floor walkway 

#3 Does it come with the Narwhal minion 

37 minutes ago, Dr.Cogg said:

Doubt it. Even if it can, Destiny's Bounty is larger even than Ninjago City, so it will feel largely disproportional.

38 minutes ago, Dr.Cogg said:

We'll have to wait and see. I'm personally wishing for a build smaller in height, but larger in area.

39 minutes ago, Dr.Cogg said:

It better!

33 minutes ago, Dr.Cogg said:

The three questions I have about the Ninjago City Docks set are: 

#3 is the real question here.

I bought the bounty (still in the box) but this might be my most expensive purchase.

Curious if the pufferfish or crab come in other colors, maybe.

I'm hoping that the Ninjago City Docks set includes the Narwhal Soldier, a few of the Fired Generals, and the Fuchsia Ninja.  Those are probably the most prominent unmade characters from the movie.  Going by the statements of the set consisting of several different builds and being more of a playset, I could see at least one Shark Army vehicle being included, such as the Shark Skiff or the MechaCrab.  Perhaps the Ninja's hideout will be part of the set, considering it seemed to be located in the Docks in the movie.

Edited by spiderfan2000