4 minutes ago, Knafstuds said:

If there is a picture out there on Instagram give us the name of the username. Literally, no one can find it.

Ninja whips backup

1 hour ago, Knafstuds said:

If there is a picture out there on Instagram give us the name of the username. Literally, no one can find it.

Don't want to be rude but you don't go looking for #legoleaks here and expect everything given. There. That's your clue.

Btw, I really like the the dieselpunk inspiration the next wave is going.

From what I can tell, Ninjago story writers and set designers are drawing more mature subject as the theme matures.

11 hours ago, makoy said:

From what I can tell, Ninjago story writers and set designers are drawing more mature subject as the theme matures.

I most definitely can appreciate that, as themes that would draw direct inspiration from those genres as a basis may not be viable at the current time. So instead, designers interweave elements of those genres into successful, preexisting in-house themes, giving fans minifigures, parts, and elements for us to incorporate into our own themed creations.

Just an FYI for people who are concerned about Lady Iron Dragon’s quality: I was at the LEGO store yesterday and the Lady Iron Dragon keychains have REALLY good quality face printing. This seems to continue the established trend of Chinese-made minifigures being much better about printing on black than those made elsewhere (check out The Brothers Brick’s Quake Mech review where they compare her with other figs with yellow-on-black printing — basically every CMF has better color quality whereas non-Chinese prints like Batman’s emblem are just as bad as Lady Iron Dragon’s face)

Anywho, this means the keychain is an option for a better face print for people who don’t mind modding those.

1 hour ago, bricksnator said:

"Rumi" in street clothes sans makeup is a must.

That and the emperor and empress can be added to our ever-growing list of important characters we still need in figure form, it seems

37 minutes ago, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

THIS SEASON LOOKS SO GOOD!

One question though--when and why did Zane get yellow again?

It’s a cloaking device he must have installed. He needs it to blend in with the SOG.

Just now, LegendsOfNinjago said:

It’s a cloaking device he must have installed. He needs it to blend in with the SOG.

Cool. I saw the bit where he was glitching, but he's also yellow in his ninja duds.

46 minutes ago, Nerd-with-a-Pencil said:

THIS SEASON LOOKS SO GOOD!

One question though--when and why did Zane get yellow again?

In reality, it was another attempt to bring in fans that liked the movie but never saw the show

2 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

In reality, it was another attempt to bring in fans that liked the movie but never saw the show

Did anyone like the movie who never saw the show?

I miss Titanium Zane already. 

1 hour ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

I miss Titanium Zane already. 

Yellow Zane with the robot eyes is the best in my opinion, they've overdone the titanium look.

Edited by Cyclone_37

Since Garmadon reformed and turned good before he died... Wonder if the twist will be that he comes back still heroic and the SOG won't have the evil leader they want? Though I suppose if the masks are influencing him, that's unlikely...

17 minutes ago, Killian said:

Since Garmadon reformed and turned good before he died... Wonder if the twist will be that he comes back still heroic and the SOG won't have the evil leader they want? Though I suppose if the masks are influencing him, that's unlikely...

They could also summon Movie Garmadon by accident. I wouldn't be surprised since he's on the box.

33 minutes ago, Takanuinuva said:

They could also summon Movie Garmadon by accident. I wouldn't be surprised since he's on the box.

Could be, but I'm not sure about that. I think it's more likely that the S.O.G. think that the Masks have the power to resurrect people, but instead they have the power to create someone. So the 'new Garmadon' is going to be a sort of homunculus. Like a fake Garmadon who is everything that the S.O.G. think he is as opposed to who he actually was. 

1 hour ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Could be, but I'm not sure about that. I think it's more likely that the S.O.G. think that the Masks have the power to resurrect people, but instead they have the power to create someone. So the 'new Garmadon' is going to be a sort of homunculus. Like a fake Garmadon who is everything that the S.O.G. think he is as opposed to who he actually was. 

That would make sense. It would be pretty dumb if they didn't hear Garmadon had turned good. Though maybe they have that in mind and have some Great Devourer venom?

2 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Or maybe it's something like Garmadon's "evil half"? We'd assumed the evil in him from the first two seasons was destroyed along with the Overlord, but considering the Overlord himself even managed to survive "the final battle", perhaps Garmadon's evil also wasn't destroyed, just banished from Garmadon himself. In fact, considering how much the teasers play up the mystery of, well, Mr. E (groan), I almost wonder if that character might be Garmadon's disembodied evil side, and the resurrection of Garmadon himself is more about creating a new, more powerful body for that evil to inhabit. Bringing it back around to the sets, that might explain Mr. E's inclusion in the Temple of Resurrection set (though that could just as easily be because he's seemingly the "leader" of the Sons of Garmadon).

My thought was they resurrected Garmadon's Good (the Baby) and Evil (the four armed, black monster) half.

5 hours ago, Dr.Cogg said:

My thought was they resurrected Garmadon's Good (the Baby) and Evil (the four armed, black monster) half.

That baby was laughing rather suspiciously, I'm not so sure about that

Having gotten a better look at Harumi's parents, I definitely hope we somehow get them

On 1/3/2018 at 12:04 PM, K_Tiger said:

I haven't built my Destiny's Bounty yet, but I think LEGO would be missing a trick if the Ninjago City Docks didn't have a footprint large enough to accommodate that beauty of a set.

My suspicion is the Ninjago City Docks set will be a 32x32 or 32x48 set. Basically a standard modular footprint designed to connect to one of the pinned sides of the Ninjago City set. It will be another 3 layer tower set, but the canal at the bottom of City will transition to the Dock area on the lowest level. One of the outward facing sides will have a stone pier intended for you to park the Destiny’s Bounty against it. This set won’t House the DB itself, but will likely give a nice transition on a shelf between Ninjago City and the DB. The levels will, like Ninjago City, probably include some various locations from the movie and show. The school wood seem likely. I believe a Hot Dog store is in the dock area of the game. Maybe a Tea store or the Mojo Dojo? This is all complete speculation on my part. But the price hints at a 4000+ piece set and what rumors we get hint at both a “Modular” and a something intended to connect to NC. “Ninjago City Docks” May mainly refer to the district of the city. Not necessarily the core focus or build. Granted at that scale of set it could be anything. 

10 hours ago, Lyichir said:

Or maybe it's something like Garmadon's "evil half"? We'd assumed the evil in him from the first two seasons was destroyed along with the Overlord, but considering the Overlord himself even managed to survive "the final battle", perhaps Garmadon's evil also wasn't destroyed, just banished from Garmadon himself. In fact, considering how much the teasers play up the mystery of, well, Mr. E (groan), I almost wonder if that character might be Garmadon's disembodied evil side, and the resurrection of Garmadon himself is more about creating a new, more powerful body for that evil to inhabit. Bringing it back around to the sets, that might explain Mr. E's inclusion in the Temple of Resurrection set (though that could just as easily be because he's seemingly the "leader" of the Sons of Garmadon).

Ooh, I like that. Now that you mention it, Mr. E's eyes do look a lot like the Overlord's, something that I hadn't noticed before. It might also explain why he specifically wants the Mask of Vengeance that turns him into a master swordsman with four arms. 

11 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

That would make sense. It would be pretty dumb if they didn't hear Garmadon had turned good. Though maybe they have that in mind and have some Great Devourer venom?

I doubt it. The Devourer's been dead for years, both in-Universe and IRL. That would just be beating a dead donkey.