I think a single connected model is more likely then multiple ones that attach to NC. It is still going to need to function as a stand-alone set like the modulars. 

The Season 8 trailer is out. A few new characters I'd love to see as figures including the Royal Family and eye-patch guy.

Just now, bricksnator said:

The Season 8 trailer is out. A few new characters I'd love to see as figures including the Royal Family and eye-patch guy.

Eye patch guy is already a figure. Come in temple of Resurrection. He just has the criminal wearing boxers hair from the mountain police in black

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

Eye patch guy is already a figure. Come in temple of Resurrection. He just has the criminal wearing boxers hair from the mountain police in black

Duh. Oversight.

When can we expect the episodes to start airing? Because now I honestly can't wait. 

Also, that baby was laughing like a tiny Garmadon. Interesting . .

1 hour ago, Boogly22238 said:

Great, now I want Harumi's whole family.

Maybe we'll get the in that Throne Room Summer set? Then again, it's been six years now and we've still never gotten Dr. Julian.

17 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

When can we expect the episodes to start airing? Because now I honestly can't wait. 

Rumor is sometime in January. Also if we were to get that rumored SoG Minifig series, I'd expect Harumi's family to show up there. 

Just now, Bobathan Buan said:

Rumor is sometime in January. Also if we were to get that rumored SoG Minifig series, I'd expect Harumi's family to show up there. 

The minifigure series is a fake. The rest of the minifigure series for 2018 goes batman series 2, coustume party, and wizarding world of Harry Potter in August 

16 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

....and wizarding world of Harry Potter in August 

Wait whaaaaaaaaat?

Okay,back to Topic :D That Trailer was awesome.Is it just me or did they step up the Game a bit with the Quality of the Animation?And if that´s the case,was it just for this Trailer or will it be like that in the ongoing TV Series?

BTW,i bought the S.O.G. Headquarter Set yesterday and can´t wait to build and modify it into an abandoned Subway Station as it is supposed to be.Just opened Bag one and that Spinner is just stupid Fun :D Yanking on the Cord and let the Spinner loose really shows how much Power is behind those Things.

Whenever you want to simulate a Tornado in your Lego City,just let one of those Spinners wreck havok :D

So, I was checking my local Lego Store's website and I found Zane's training pod. I don't think we'he seen it before. Surprisingly he has the white wu cru gi.

Edited by Tahu

1 hour ago, Tahu said:

So, I was checking my local Lego Store's website and I found Zane's training pod. I don't think we'he seen it before. Surprisingly he has the white wu cru gi.

Does he come with a kendo mask in white? Could you share a picture with us? :wink:

On ‎22‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 6:01 PM, Falconfan1414 said:

So anyone want prices? These were posted on Instagram but they go as follows

all the master of dragons sets: $15

pursuit in air: $40

Confrontation in the throne room: $40

stormbringer dragon: $60

firstborn dragon: $85

diesenaut combat vechicle: $120

the dragons den: $140

the docks of ninjago city: $300

I think that some of those prices are off based on the set/box images. 

Pursuit in Air:  Definitely not a $40 set - dead giveaway is that it comes with only 2 mini-figs.  This is a $20USD price point set based on that, the box shape and overall size of build/estimated piece count.

Confrontation in the Throne Room:  Again, doesn't look like a $40 set based on size of build/piece count.  I think this could be set like the prison set from 2016 that was $25USD-ish but came with several mini figs.

Stormbringer Dragon:  I can't 100% tell if this is the rectangular "$30USD Box Size" or rectangular "$40USD Box Size".  The dragon build itself looks like a hugely scaled down version of Lloyds Mech Dragon that doesn't look to use that many pieces.  That and the lack of any major secondary build (looks like there is a small shrine) leads me to believe it could be a $30USD set, but the inclusion of 4 mini figs is normally associated with a $40USD set. 

Firstborn Dragon, Dieselnaut Combat Vehicle, The Dragons Den:  Sets all look pretty substantial.  Prices are probably accurate.

There are now pretty clear set pics on YouTube where you get good looks at the sets with the exception of the largest 2 (they are together in one frame and are a bit more blurry than the others).  I think Kai will be featured in the this wave of sets since he gets a vehicle (Pursuit in the Air) AND a Dragon (Firstborn Dragon)?

Just now, TPLSTER21 said:

There are now pretty clear set pics on YouTube where you get good looks at the sets with the exception of the largest 2 (they are together in one frame and are a bit more blurry than the others).  I think Kai will be featured in the this wave of sets since he gets a vehicle (Pursuit in the Air) AND a Dragon (Firstborn Dragon)?

There has been a theory going around that Kai may be golden dragon master (With actual evidence to support it) so the idea of him getting the most sets would make sense.

Edited by Bobathan Buan

Just now, Tahu said:

Sure, it's here:

http://kocka.hu/LEGO-5005230/LEGO-NINJAGO-Zane-Training-Golyo

Even weirder that I also found a strange looking "Training kit" listed

http://kocka.hu/LEGO-5005231/LEGO-NINJAGO-Training-Kit

Interesting. Shame he doesn’t have the black suit; for those of us looking to complete the gi collection, those are much harder to get than the white suit, which is present in CMFs, Ninjago City, Juniors sets, etc.

3 hours ago, TPLSTER21 said:

Are we certain that Pursuit in the Air is a Kai vehicle? Because if you add that to the SOG Katana VII, then that makes three vehicles for Kai in a single year. That would be a new record. 

I think the Pursuit is a bad guy vehicle, maybe belonging to the Royal Family's guards, which just happens to share Kai's colour scheme. Red and gold, very royal colours. (Shame they didn't go with purple/gold like I wanted, but we're getting an entire wave devoted mostly to dragons so I shouldn't complain.)

Just now, Feng-huang0296 said:

Are we certain that Pursuit in the Air is a Kai vehicle? Because if you add that to the SOG Katana VII, then that makes three vehicles for Kai in a single year. That would be a new record. 

I think the Pursuit is a bad guy vehicle, maybe belonging to the Royal Family's guards, which just happens to share Kai's colour scheme. Red and gold, very royal colours. (Shame they didn't go with purple/gold like I wanted, but we're getting an entire wave devoted mostly to dragons so I shouldn't complain.)

I think it would be more likely they would go with Green and gold sicne in Season 8 each member of the "royal family" wears green and gold.

27 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

21 minutes ago, Bobathan Buan said:

I think it would be more likely they would go with Green and gold sicne in Season 8 each member of the "royal family" wears green and gold.

It would be unusual for Kai to get that many vehicles/sets in such a short period. Especially with 2 sets at the same price point. But I’m pretty sure Pursuit in the Air is Kai’s vehicle.  I don’t think it’s a villain vehicle because you can see that the vehicle is chasing one of the villain figs (Mohawk Guy) and it is definitely Kai’s color scheme.