7 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Season 9 slogan is free the dragons 

Hmmm maybe the baddies morph into dragons themselves, like Maleficent

43 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

It reminds me of chima...I don’t know if that’s a good thing or bad thing but the ninja have to go to a new relem to rescue the dragons similar to how chima went to the outlander to recue the legend beasts

2 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

So with the news of an Oni realm (Possibly also the dragon realm) This brings the realms of ninjago that we know of to 8. Halfway there. (Might be 9 if you count Nexo Knights as a realm)

I’m pretty sure it has been confirmed that Nexo Knights is not a realm.

2 hours ago, Robert8 said:

When did Maleficient do that?

1 hour ago, Rookie875 said:

I’m pretty sure it has been confirmed that Nexo Knights is not a realm.

Yeah, it has. Don't remember where though . . .

More images of the calendar showed up. This time in hd. It amazes me just how good the figures look. The calendar is a brickworld so it might not have any impact on when the sets are released so The US might not get screwed with a August release date again. These might look different in the sets but I see there to be 5 or 6 new molds based on the calendar image alone

Oh, that old movie. From back before Maleficient was cool. Right. How 'silly' of me. (Sorry if I sound salty, I didn't like that one much and have done my best to eschew it from memory.)

29 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Oh, that old movie. From back before Maleficient was cool. Right. How 'silly' of me. (Sorry if I sound salty, I didn't like that one much and have done my best to eschew it from memory.)

Not sure what you mean by that, this was the movie that made Maleficent and made her cool...  But I guess you like that Angelina Jolie monstrosity.

Edit: New polybag on Brickset:

30532-1.jpg?201801021000

The Kendo training pods are at Shop@Home now, available for €9,99 in the Netherlands... Not a fair price if you ask me. :sceptic:

Edited by Exetrius

6 hours ago, Blazej_Holen said:

Does anyone know if the new Ninjago city docks will have 32x32 footprint as his predecessor?

I thinks 32x32 May be a bit small especially if it actually includes docks with boat. In my minds it’s it’s a 64x32. But, that’s purly speculation.

1 hour ago, LegendsOfNinjago said:

I thinks 32x32 May be a bit small especially if it actually includes docks with boat. In my minds it’s it’s a 64x32. But, that’s purly speculation.

Previous box was rather tall, but this one seems to be more wide, so perhaps it wont be tall as NC 2017 so possibly larger footprint... I hope for 32 x 32 because I cant fit larger model into my small layout :)

I haven't built my Destiny's Bounty yet, but I think LEGO would be missing a trick if the Ninjago City Docks didn't have a footprint large enough to accommodate that beauty of a set.

1 hour ago, K_Tiger said:

I haven't built my Destiny's Bounty yet, but I think LEGO would be missing a trick if the Ninjago City Docks didn't have a footprint large enough to accommodate that beauty of a set.

:D you will need to have at least 3x baseplate 32x32 to acomodate it and even then there wont be much space left for some build. So I guess that it wont fit Destiny´s Bounty. Maybe we will get a small version of it but in movie DB was outside the main dock. So there will be rather 2-3 smaller ships such as we saw at the very beginning of the movie "Good morning Ninjago..." 

I don't think the chances are very likely, but if the Ninjago City Docks set includes a Shark Army vehicle, I personally would like to see a version of the Mecha Crab, which was more prominently featured in the videogame.  I doubt it would happen unless it was scaled down, as it could take up too much of the build otherwise.  Nya's motorcycle would also make for a nice inclusion.

This would be a great opportunity for Lego to give us the Fuchsia Ninja.

17 hours ago, Peppermint_M said:

Aww cute Nijago-kart. Looks like a simple enough design to replicate for other characters too. 

Funny, that's what Artifex Creation thought too. 5 years ago. He has an entire playlist of this stuff, I have no clue where he got that idea though.

On 12/28/2017 at 5:11 PM, Rookie875 said:

I think that Harumi may not necessarily be evil and she is just stealing the masks to resurrect someone who died (maybe her father?). Tommy Andreasen has said that Harumi is younger than the ninja so maybe she is just being irresponsible and not evil.

I thought the eyepatch guy was her father, but I guess it could also be like, her uncle, or grandfather, or something.

And also, Cole attacked her with a spear... I'm pretty sure the video wanted to portray the two as enemies, or at least, enemies of the ninja...

Edited by gamejutzu

February magazine will include Lloyd in black training gi with the Dragon Sword of Fire:

19 hours ago, Cyclone_37 said:

I hope it's not 32x32. I think a lengthy build would be much better for a dock like build

Half the depth and double the width would make more sense, indeed.

16 hours ago, Dr.Cogg said:

This would be a great opportunity for Lego to give us the Fuchsia Ninja.

I like your thinking! :grin::thumbup:

1 hour ago, Exetrius said:

Half the depth and double the width would make more sense, indeed.

It will have the same depth as NC, now we know why they left there those pins on both sides... Not only it fits modular line, but also it serves as preparation for next portion of NC... Hope for 32x32 baseplate and for that scyspraper building with mayor and her desk on the top :)

49 minutes ago, Blazej_Holen said:

Hope for 32x32 baseplate and for that scyspraper building with mayor and her desk on the top :)

Wishful thinking :) Though that building has a fantastic design. Someone should MOC a scaled-down version of it.

I don't think the Ninjago City Docks will have a baseplate.... at all

I guess it will be like the Assault on Hoth set: a bunch of builds. Probably 2 builds which will connect with the pins from the City set, but the rest will be like boats or ships

Just now, Robert8 said:

I don't think the Ninjago City Docks will have a baseplate.... at all

I guess it will be like the Assault on Hoth set: a bunch of builds. Probably 2 builds which will connect with the pins from the City set, but the rest will be like boats or ships

If it doesn't have a baseplate, I don't expect it to attach to Ninjago City at all. It's very rare for a Lego set to be designed in such a way that it doesn't sit flush on the ground. And while there'd certainly be ways to eliminate the half-plate offset the baseplate creates (such as using SNOT techniques), I don't know how effective the overall look would be if the water's surface just cut off abruptly at the edge of Ninjago City's base.

1 hour ago, Lyichir said:

If it doesn't have a baseplate, I don't expect it to attach to Ninjago City at all. It's very rare for a Lego set to be designed in such a way that it doesn't sit flush on the ground. And while there'd certainly be ways to eliminate the half-plate offset the baseplate creates (such as using SNOT techniques), I don't know how effective the overall look would be if the water's surface just cut off abruptly at the edge of Ninjago City's base.

It will have baseplate for sure, I am just wondering hoy large / how many of them :) The main ground should be same (plate layers and trans light blue tiles, possibly some beach), but the rest is a mystery. Dont hope for "many" boats. There shoould be one building taht is high as builds on NC, I expect some continuation on that walkway/pawement in second floor...really curious. 

When we can expect some images..? spring?Early summer?