Finally saw (horrible quality) pictures of every set except the Master of Dragons-s and Confrontation in the Throne Room. All of them look incredible, even at this blurry first glance, and the only one that isn't basically a must-have for me (kind of on the fence about Air Pursuit, but it looks good) is the Stormbringer Dragon - and that's really only because I still have the Lightning Dragon we got for Jay during Skybound. And even then I might still get it, if it does turns out to be a Lightning/Water fusion dragon, or even if it just comes with some good exclusive minifigures. I'm sure I can find something to do with the dragon . . . maybe augment it with some trans neon orange and put it in Nexo Knights?

On 23/12/2017 at 11:37 PM, Dr.Cogg said:

I wonder if in the temple set, when it resurrected Lord Garmadon, the baby is his good half and the four armed Garmadon is his evil half, because we still don't know who the baby is.

Could be Wu?

4 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Finally saw (horrible quality) pictures of every set except the Master of Dragons-s and Confrontation in the Throne Room. All of them look incredible, even at this blurry first glance, and the only one that isn't basically a must-have for me (kind of on the fence about Air Pursuit, but it looks good) is the Stormbringer Dragon - and that's really only because I still have the Lightning Dragon we got for Jay during Skybound. And even then I might still get it, if it does turns out to be a Lightning/Water fusion dragon, or even if it just comes with some good exclusive minifigures. I'm sure I can find something to do with the dragon . . . maybe augment it with some trans neon orange and put it in Nexo Knights?

So you saw even the D2C Docks of Ninjago city set?

Oh - whoops, no, sorry. That thing is waaaaaay outside my budget (I had to stretch immensely just to get the Movie Destiny's Bounty at a $70 AUD discount. Shelling out for one $500 AUD Ninjago City set, let alone two? No dice.), plus I like to think of Ninjago and Ninjago Movie as separate things, so I didn't count it when I said 'every set'. Still haven't a clue what it looks like, sorry. 

Pretty disappointed that we got a lightning dragon instead of an earth dragon. While Jay and Cole did get 'dragons' in the skybound wave, Cole's was a little bigger than what'd be in a polybag, and Jay's was fleshed out. The set with the blue dragon is the perfect size for an earth dragon instead. That's probably the only issue I've got with this wave. 

5 hours ago, gamejutzu said:

Pretty disappointed that we got a lightning dragon instead of an earth dragon. While Jay and Cole did get 'dragons' in the skybound wave, Cole's was a little bigger than what'd be in a polybag, and Jay's was fleshed out. The set with the blue dragon is the perfect size for an earth dragon instead. That's probably the only issue I've got with this wave. 

Perhaps the reason Cole had a small Dragon in Skybound is that because he was a ghost. That was the biggest one he could muster :P

10 hours ago, Blazej_Holen said:

So you saw even the D2C Docks of Ninjago city set?

Pictures exist of it's placeholder image. So, yes, it's there, but not with any box art.

A new image of possibly the image that appears in the top of the box for the summer ninjago Sets. All I can say is wow the figure looks amazing 

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

A new image of possibly the image that appears in the top of the box for the summer ninjago Sets. All I can say is wow the figure looks amazing 

Yeah I saw that golden minifigure and it looks impressive even though the image is very blurry. :laugh:

9 hours ago, cooperace12 said:

Hi! does anyone know when the LEGO Ninjago Sons Of Garmadon sets will be available for Australia? 

Looks like they will available in mid January first.Just checked the german Shop@Home and the Sets weren´t even shown there yet but instead the new Nexo Knights,City,Friends etc.

Anyone knows the Reason why the Ninjago Sets are delayed and seem to get released a bit later evrywhere?

I'm telling you, It's Lloyd as the golden samurai, wearing the golden armor which Cyrus Borg hid after Zane defeated the Overlord. Lloyd will be the real Golden Dragon Master.

Well more clear images of the villains for season 9 and some more ninja images have appeared. My thoughts are the villains look amazing! They give off a sort of mad max/ steampunk vibe!

9 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Well more clear images of the villains for season 9 and some more ninja images have appeared. My thoughts are the villains look amazing! They give off a sort of mad max/ steampunk vibe!

Any suggestions for Instagram hashtags I should search under? I tried the usual #legoleak, but with no luck at least for now.

Just now, Digger of Bricks said:

Any suggestions for Instagram hashtags I should search under? I tried the usual #legoleak, but with no luck at least for now.

Look on afromannews1 

That's the Earth Dragon from the Dragon Den set. The biggest set from the wave! It looks amazing!

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

Look on afromannews1 

Thanks! His account is private, but he had a YouTube link showcasing the images.

I'd say the villains lean more toward Post-Apocalyptic/Mad Max than Steampunk (with the exception of that one Top Hat guy), but otherwise, they look incredible! :thumbup:

The ninjas' sandy desert garb also look interesting by the way.

What if they pulled the original first Story of Ninjago where the Ninja jumped after Garmadon into a Vortex only the end up in the future only this time they jumped into that so called realm where is the Oni and the Dragons can be found, along with these weird looking villains. 

Edited by Tahu

Those villains look amazing. Guess that one with the ponytail isnt Ultra Violet, though. I especially like the one with the top hat! The symbol on his staff is nice. The villains seem to be enslaving or capturing dragons?

Does this mean Cole gets a big one (finally)? 

Just now, Boogly22238 said:

Those villains look amazing. Guess that one with the ponytail isnt Ultra Violet, though. I especially like the one with the top hat! The symbol on his staff is nice. The villains seem to be enslaving or capturing dragons?

Does this mean Cole gets a big one (finally)? 

That would be an interesting premise. The ninja have to travel to a different realm to save dragons