Does anyone know if that's a retailer exclusive or anything? Because it looks pretty cool, and Imlove the biker gang aesthetic. I think that what they were going for was a sort of arena where bikers can get on their bikes and duke it out, which is then sort of repurposed into a Spinjitzu combat arena. It does look cool, though if I get it I'll definitely be making modifications . . . 

3 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Does anyone know if that's a retailer exclusive or anything? Because it looks pretty cool, and Imlove the biker gang aesthetic. I think that what they were going for was a sort of arena where bikers can get on their bikes and duke it out, which is then sort of repurposed into a Spinjitzu combat arena. It does look cool, though if I get it I'll definitely be making modifications . . . 

It's not. 

Just now, ninjagoyax555 said:

where did you see the pic from?

The usual suspects instagrams. The dragon might be a villains or Cole or Lloyd’s dragon. There is a small helicopter build as well 

Looks like the reason we didn’t get a Dragon in the Sons of Garmadon wave is because the next, season 9, wave will heavily focus on Dragons.  

There is also a new flyer too. They are like the airjitzu flyers. There seems to be 6 Sets in total for this wave. There is also a massive like huge like d2c size ninjago movie set coming. The set has 14-15 minifigures 

Edited by Falconfan1414

9 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

There is also a new flyer too. They are like the airjitzu flyers. There seems to be 6 Sets in total for this wave. There is also a massive like huge like d2c size ninjago movie set coming. The set has 14-15 minifigures 

ninjago movie 3rd wave?

ninjago movie 3rd wave?

I think it is just this set. The catealoge appears to only have ninjago movie set and it’s a massive blanked out box with what appears to be 14-16 minifigures

ninjago movie 3rd wave?

Either that or just one more set, but hey at least we got more Ninjago Movie sets am I right 

19 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

There is also a massive like huge like d2c size ninjago movie set coming. The set has 14-15 minifigures 

That's explains the Narwhal guy absense in the first 2 waves

But what the set ifself can be?

Garmadon's Headquarters, Ninjago City and the Temple are already done. What could it be?

Just now, Robert8 said:

Garmadon's Headquarters, Ninjago City and the Temple are already done. What could it be?

A second Ninjago City set that connects to the first. Or the cat :) It does have the modular pins, after all. The only setting without a set is the fired generals lair, and I just don't see that being released as a massive 15 mini-figure set. 

Just now, Robert8 said:

It could be the High School. After all, there was a 3D model/concept for the School Bus much like the one we saw of Lady Iron Dragon’s helmet.

2 minutes ago, Rookie875 said:

It could be the High School. After all, there was a 3D model/concept for the School Bus much like the one we saw of Lady Iron Dragon’s helmet.

I honestly hope it’s that now the only thing is that if they want to keep the high school version of the ninja exclusive to the CMF line then they will have to put the Ninja variants of Jay, Zane , and Cole in there instead. I could see this being the case if they want all the Ninja in that set.

Edited by Sr1847

So set numbers and name are 

70644- master of the golden dragon

70645-70649: masters of dragons sets (the flyers)

70650: pursuit in the air

70657: ninjago city docks 

70655: the dragon den

70654: dieselnaut combat vechicle

70652: stormbringer dragon

70651: confrontation in the throne room 

So, "Ninjago City Docks" is the huge Movie set

About the "regular" summer wave..... dragons galore

Edited by Robert8