19 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Another black sensei suit leaked. This time it’s for Kia 

Edit: Now all the black sensei suits leaked. Jay’s suit probably looks the best out of all of them 

where are the suits i can not find them I only found lloyd.

On 12/5/2017 at 2:01 AM, Falconfan1414 said:

Another black sensei suit leaked. This time it’s for Kia 

Edit: Now all the black sensei suits leaked. Jay’s suit probably looks the best out of all of them 

15 hours ago, jake0324demo said:

where are the suits i can not find them I only found lloyd.

The black suits from the other ninja in the leaked pictures are from next year's Spinjitzu Master sets, I don't think they are sensei suits like Lloyd's.

Edited by ScrypT

1 hour ago, Exetrius said:

That stance though...

Reveal hidden contents

Mercenary+Garage+Design+Dublin+8+Ireland

The whole clown bike gang theme is screaming Akira to me (which of course is a very good thing)

Just finished building the Quake Mech and I can only recommend this set. It's absolutely massive, the design is indeed very creative and its overall look just a pure awesomness. The play functions works very well and the articulations are great adding to its overall look well. 10/10. I think this might be my most favorite set of all the time.

11 hours ago, Johnmeel said:

The whole clown bike gang theme is screaming Akira to me (which of course is a very good thing)

Certainly. Bikers: check. Chaos and anarchy: check! Could have used a little more cyberpunk in the sets though, and some more (infra)structure builds. 

I do see some modern day influences as well, mostly in the colour scheme. It reminds me of the tuned Lambo gangs:

Too bad there is no such car among the Ninjago biker gang. 

4 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Hey, are those the first time katana have appeared in red? I don't think we've ever seen those before.

Correct. 

14 minutes ago, Exetrius said:

Certainly. Bikers: check. Chaos and anarchy: check! Could have used a little more cyberpunk in the sets though, and some more (infra)structure builds. 

I feel that if they add more cyberpunk feel to it, it will be Rebooted all over again.. but in a way, it's feels like a reboot due to the new faces.

That being said, the torso of the bikers looks very contemporary and has that cyberpunk-esque look. Even if I don't like much the villains, the masks kinda make up for it. 

22 hours ago, Exetrius said:

Official pics of the bike polybag, found on Brickshop.nl:

His face screams Karlof :D The writing on his jacket states 'Neon' - could it be the character's name?

9 hours ago, Exetrius said:

I do see some modern day influences as well, mostly in the colour scheme. It reminds me of the tuned Lambo gangs:

Too bad there is no such car among the Ninjago biker gang. 

I dunno, I kind of appreciate that they all use, y'know, bikes. Helps to sell the "biker gang" theme a little more than it would otherwise, since most other Ninjago factions have used at least one bike as well (just as one out of multiple vehicles).

Huh . . looking at those images, it seems to imply that Harumi and Hutchins (also, OMG. Hutchins? XD) are actually good guys. That's interesting. 

On 06/12/2017 at 11:54 PM, Tahu said:

Just finished building the Quake Mech and I can only recommend this set. It's absolutely massive, the design is indeed very creative and its overall look just a pure awesomness. The play functions works very well and the articulations are great adding to its overall look well. 10/10. I think this might be my most favorite set of all the time.

It really is a superb set and almost everything from TLNM has been an 8/10 or better. It’s so hard to pick a favourite, I think we’ve been really fortunate - in terms of the sets, TLNM might be the strongest ever.

7 hours ago, DrasticPlastic said:

It really is a superb set and almost everything from TLNM has been an 8/10 or better. It’s so hard to pick a favourite, I think we’ve been really fortunate - in terms of the sets, TLNM might be the strongest ever.

Agree completely, and my boy just LOVES the Shark Army.

Thankfully neither of us are keen on the new SoG wave, so that'll save me having to sell a spare body organ :laugh:

10 hours ago, DrasticPlastic said:

Yeah. The Bounty, the Mech Dragon, the Garma Mecha Man, the Strider (sorry, Striider XD) - all brilliant. The Bounty especially is just grand, and it's certainly going to have prize of place on my shelves for years to come.

To be honest, that's really what makes the fact that the actual movie was bad sting so much. They had everything they could possibly want to make a good movie - seven years' worth of franchising to draw on, a brilliant soundtrack, a talented cast, incredible tie-in products, a dedicated fanbase. You gotta wonder, how incredibly incompetent did the screenwriters have to be to have all that at their fingertips and yet still mess up? Ugh, it just grates at me. :(

The new Sneak Peak of Season 8 is Here!!! And it's so Awesome I love it! 

Edited by Tahu
Added full lenght video with HD Quality.

1 hour ago, Tahu said:

The new Sneak Peak of Season 8 is Here!!! And it's so Awesome I love it! 

I suddenly want monk minifigures.

This is probably from the movie Blu-ray/DVD/4K that is arriving in reviewer mailboxes today. 

Edited by bricksnator

Unbelievable. Unbe-crashin'-lievable. I spent two years collecting wigs for every last one of the ninja, and I thought I was finally done when we finally got that metallic silver wig for Zane last year.

And now I have to all but start over! 

Plus, seriously. If you're going to say some nonsense like "we could look totally different and not know it because someone messed with time", don't just allude to it. Show it!

And I am suddenly dreading the debut of Misako in SoG. If they've turned her into Koko . . . then the Ninjago Movie will officially have ruined my favourite Lego franchise. WORST. MOVIE. EVER!!!!

. . . Is this what nostalgia feels like?

I think the Princess character will use both of Koko hairpieces in SoG, so I think Misako will remain the same. 

Just now, Robert8 said:

I think the Princess character will use both of Koko hairpieces in SoG, so I think Misako will remain the same. 

Gonna be honest, I think that's weird that Lloyd's rumored love interest uses palette-swaps of his mom's hair.

EDIT: Wrong "palette".

Edited by obsidianheart

Here's hoping. And if that's true, then thank the First Spinjitzu Master.

I don't mind it too much - Harumi is a cool-looking character, and they obviously wanted more mileage out of the molds.

20 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

And I am suddenly dreading the debut of Misako in SoG. If they've turned her into Koko . . . then the Ninjago Movie will officially have ruined my favourite Lego franchise. WORST. MOVIE. EVER!!!!

. . . Is this what nostalgia feels like?

One Misako is staying the same. Two Ninjago is not ruined it’s still the same characters and same story sure you can dislike the designs if you want, but it hasn’t ruined the franchise.