9 hours ago, Boogly22238 said:

The temple set box seems to imply there's only 3 masks, but I won't be surprised if there's more.

The baby is still there. Interesting. Who is that baby? 

I guess The one who hasn't been seen in some TIME ;)

Edited by Lordofdragonss

I haven't seen the set descriptions, but are there really only 3 members of SOG? The guy with the red katanas, the purple lady, and the midget with the red mohawk? And I guess undercover Zane?

45 minutes ago, obsidianheart said:

I haven't seen the set descriptions, but are there really only 3 members of SOG? The guy with the red katanas, the purple lady, and the midget with the red mohawk? And I guess undercover Zane?

I can see six, not counting masked ones. The two red haired ones may be the same person but are different heights so might be just be related or something else.

37864567094_06ae979aef.jpg

Edited by Agent Kallus

1 hour ago, obsidianheart said:

There are either 6 or 8 including undercover Zane. There are two of the guy with the mohawk. The one with the short legs is called Nails and the one with the longer legs is Cooper Maroon. The only notable difference is the length of the legs. Also, there are two of the guy seen in the Kai set, Luke Cunningham is the guy with the goggles in the Kai set and Skip Vicious who has a regular helmet in the SOG HQ set. Skip Vicious could just be an alias though.

Basically, there is Luke Cunningham (Kai set), Mr. E (4 Arms guy in Zane and temple set), Ultra Violet (female biker in HQ and Lloyd set), Nails (short guy in HQ), Skip Vicious (in HQ, possible Luke), Snake Jaguar (in HQ, Zane undercover), Killow (big fig in Sam X), and Cooper Maroon (temple, short guy with longer legs).

Edited by Rookie875

I found HD images of some of the Spinjitzu Masters on Instagram. Lego was really lazy by just reusing the top of the LNM masks and the bottom of the SOG masks. The colors don’t match for Jay and Zane’s mask doesn’t go with any of the other figures. I would’ve prefered if they had exclusive heads like the other waves of Spinjitzu things. The torsos look good though.

Edited by Rookie875

3 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

So the baby doesn’t use the baby body from the city set. He uses a minifigure head with the normal baby head 

Wait so the baby head is stacked on top of a minifigure head? Is that even possible?

8 minutes ago, Takanuinuva said:

Wait so the baby head is stacked on top of a minifigure head? Is that even possible?

To me it looks like a baby head on top of a 6126113.jpg in white with a stud under it.

23 hours ago, Aanchir said:

I think it's just a skeleton (look also at the pic of the cave opened up in the lower right).

I don't feel like there were any particularly meaningful differences between the design of movie Garmadon and classic Garmadon, other than that some print colors that read better against a black background. 

I liked the purple in his colour scheme which the movie swapped for dark blue but otherwise I agree with you here.

Do we have prices cause I've heard both $30 and $40 for the Jay set (though its the £ prices that I really care about).

Edited by Agent Kallus

2 minutes ago, GentlemanJoker said:

It could be a baby head on another white baby head.

Does that work? My babies are all in storage right now (that was a weird sentence to type).

11 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

So the baby doesn’t use the baby body from the city set. He uses a minifigure head with the normal baby head 

:wacko:

Wasn't it easier to use the papoose baby mold then? 

12 minutes ago, LegendsOfNinjago said:

Maybe the body didn’t fit into Cole’s backpack

Well, in that case, the backpack wouldn't be necessary. Only the bracket piece and the papoose baby, like the S15 Tribal Woman :classic:

Maybe Garmadon's resurrection requires a human sacrifice and thats what the babies for, just kidding thats to dark for Ninjago.

Found all three winter wave TLNM sets out on shelves at TRU today; shame I wasn’t allowed to purchase any until Dec 1, apparently.

Hey everyone. The same youtube person that uploaded the first volcano liar review did a recap of all the ninja mechs. Thought I would leave a link since it's to my knowledge the first picture of all the ninja sets together 

I've gotta say the green ninja mech dragon is really small compared to the rest of the sets.

On 23.11.2017 at 1:14 AM, Agent Kallus said:

Do we have prices cause I've heard both $30 and $40 for the Jay set (though its the £ prices that I really care about).

70638 - 19.99€;

70639 - 29.99€;

70640, 70641 - 39.99€;

70642 - 49.99€;

70643 - 69.99€.

2 hours ago, dimaks13 said:

70638 - 19.99€;

70639 - 29.99€;

70640, 70641 - 39.99€;

70642 - 49.99€;

70643 - 69.99€.

Thanks, surprised by the samurai X price.

My thoughts on the new Ninjago sets. The minifigures are fantastic, from the ninjas them selfs to the villain's. I love the bright colour scheme's of the ninjas and the women in the Temple set. The bigfig guy is also incredible. Now onto the sets. The Katana set is boring, great figs, boring vehicle. Same with the Street Race set. I dig the S.O.G Headquarters though. Reminds me of the training set from the first wave in 2011. The spinner gimmick I couldn't care less about. I don't know what it is and I don't care, this has always been the case with Ninjago gimmicks for me. (Or any gimmick a theme trys to use.) The Ninja Nightcrawler has a great colour scheme but the build looks like a boring remake of the Riddle set from TLBM theme. The Samurai X set has one great bigfig, but oh my that build is trash. It looks like a child made it, just terrible. Finally we get my favorite set by far and the only one I might get. The Temple Of Resurrection, what a great set, I love the build, I love the colours and I love the minifigs. Ninjago best sets come from their location playsets I think and this proves it. Overall a meh wave. One great set and a lot of mediocre ones. To be honest I was not even expecting a non movie Ninjago wave this year so I should be thankful. But it seems very Star Wars ish with a lot of bland boring and dull stuff.