1 hour ago, Knafstuds said:

Here are the official prices. I'm also not sharing how I got these so if you want call me a fake but I'll still end up right. Unless there is a last minute price change like the water strider.

Katana V11 $20

Snake Juguar Street Chase $30

Ninja Nightcrawler/ S.O.G. Headquarters $40

Killow Vs Samurai X $50

Temple of Reserruction $70

All spinjitzu things are $10 as to be expected.

Enjoy the prices and discusson 

Much lower than predicted. I’m very happy with the $40 sets.

Ninjago value is just sick. With all the new prints, detailed prints, new molds & high piece count, they are still much cheaper than City or SW sets. I'd love to know the reason for this.. I mean for the temple they could easily demand 90-100 bucks & with about 7 (except for one all exclusive9 figures that would still be a better value than most SW sets.

{shrugs} Licensed Intellectual Properties, man. For Star Wars stuff, Lego has to pay a fraction of all earnings to Lucasfilm and Disney, and they'd rather jack up the price than decrease their profit margins. That's why I prefer to stick to original IPs like Ninjago and Nexo Knights. Better value all around.

3 hours ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

Ninjago value is just sick. With all the new prints, detailed prints, new molds & high piece count, they are still much cheaper than City or SW sets. I'd love to know the reason for this.. I mean for the temple they could easily demand 90-100 bucks & with about 7 (except for one all exclusive9 figures that would still be a better value than most SW sets.

39 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

{shrugs} Licensed Intellectual Properties, man. For Star Wars stuff, Lego has to pay a fraction of all earnings to Lucasfilm and Disney, and they'd rather jack up the price than decrease their profit margins. That's why I prefer to stick to original IPs like Ninjago and Nexo Knights. Better value all around.

LEGO also has to buy the use of each and every single licensed character, as well as their visage. Which is especially expensive in Star Wars’ case.

In City’s case, many of the sets are littered with extra large, fancy, and expensive to manufacture type parts. Though a good half of them are priced to take advantage of the people they know will buy them.

I really love the new Ninjago Wave,especially they now show a grittier more urban Appearance with all that Biker Gang Stuff going on.

I think most of the Sets are pretty likeable even if i´m not a big Fan of that oversized green Car or those weird giant Bikes.Luckily it´s all Lego so i might end up with those Sets anyway and modify them to my liking.Those larger Bikes could be turned into some sort of Hoverspeeder which usually seem to be a bit bigger than a regular Motorbike (just compare a regular Motorbike and the fullscale Prop of Rey´s Speeder in TFA).

My favorite Set has to be the cool S.O.G. Lair and the one with the Mech and that huge Troll Guy....you can´t convince me otherwise,to me he looks like the Harry Potter Troll went for a Membership in the Hells Angels :D

Those Spinjitsu Flyers are neat too,at least as Parts Packs and to get a whole Ninja Team.On a Sidenote,i totally love that Sons of Garmadon Logo with Garmadons Face and Helmet and Bike Handles growing out of it.

If i ever find a high quality Version of it,i will definetely let me print that on a T Shirt or maybe get it machine embroidered on a Jeans west :D

On 11/14/2017 at 12:16 AM, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

they are still much cheaper than City

Really? I have never made this comparison but I always thought Ninjago sets always give a higher value not just on the number parts, but also the volume/weight ratio vs price.

I am warming up to the new ninja suit designs. Of all the new ones, I like Jay the best.

Also... I don't like that Cole has to be sleeveless all the time now. He is adding more orange onto his repertoire of colours now... I don't know why.

There were two poly bags that leaked. It’s training suit Lloyd vs training suit nya. Interestingly it seems nya uses her pre movie hair. There is also a biker poly bag leaked with the same biker from the Kia set with a bike

4 hours ago, Megaflora said:

Lego sure likes those white training torsos...

In this case I imagine they were used because of the "Wu Cru" logo on the back—this polybag seems to go with the previous Wu Cru polybags, but it seems they opted for the newer torsos with the specific branding instead of the older "throwback" suits used for the previous two Wu Cru polybags.

It doesn't hurt that the training gi is not character specific and as such can be used for any of the ninja.

Looks good , I'm hoping for a newspaper promo. 

Interesting that they are using this gi for this but it makes sense as Lyichir says.

Edited by Agent Kallus

32 minutes ago, LegendsOfNinjago said:

It doesn’t fit the Ninjago Movie Language characters. 

That's what I thought, and why I brought it up.  I wonder if it means anything at all, or just exits to look cool.  Maybe it's in a book?

13 hours ago, x105Black said:

Anyone able to translate this dude's shirt?

njo351.jpg

It doesn't appear to be Fusaka either. (Ninjagonese before Ninjago Movie)

The upper part resembles Japanese hiragana, and it kinda reads as:

たろくん - Tarokun - small child named Taro

To me, the lower part looks like numbers:

That's an interesting analysis.  I don't think it's spot on, but you're probably closer than anyone else so far.

Ok so the set description for all of the sets are out (not including the Spinjitzu master sets) and a lot of stuff was revealed in them like Zane indeed being in disguise and the baby still in the temple. I saw this on ninjaman285’s Instagram story 

11 hours ago, Sr1847 said:

Ok so the set description for all of the sets are out (not including the Spinjitzu master sets) and a lot of stuff was revealed in them like Zane indeed being in disguise and the baby still in the temple. I saw this on ninjaman285’s Instagram story 

Copy info, or link to source?

11 hours ago, Sr1847 said:

http://instagram.com/ninjaman285

Note: There’s only 12 hours left before the story expires as they only stay put up for 24 hours 

He has a link up to a YouTube video of the descriptions in his profile.

Some interesting character name reveals here, including that

Snake Jaguar is Zane's undercover name.

Sorry if this is the wrong topic for this (I haven't been here in a while) but I found a review on the Piranha Chase (I guess it's officially Piranha Attack)

It seems solid to me. 

Edited by KaiNinjaOfFire

9 hours ago, Aanchir said:

He has a link up to a YouTube video of the descriptions in his profile.

Some interesting character name reveals here, including that

Hide contents

Snake Jaguar is Zane's undercover name.

Edited by Agent Fusion
Nvm, hadn't seen the video

Someone probably said this already in the city forum, but I see that cole’s elemental earth nugget from the ninjago movie is now a physical part (in gold, in 2018 city mining sets)

20 minutes ago, SpiderSpaceman said:

Someone probably said this already in the city forum, but I see that cole’s elemental earth nugget from the ninjago movie is now a physical part (in gold, in 2018 city mining sets)

Do you mean this part? https://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemIn.asp?P=52&colorID=115&in=A

Cause that has been in gold since 2009

1 minute ago, Takanuinuva said:

Do you mean this part? https://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemIn.asp?P=52&colorID=115&in=A

Cause that has been in gold since 2009

Nope. 

https://www.brothers-brick.com/2017/11/20/lego-city-2018-sets-revealed-news/#more-98300

See the 3rd and 4th pictures for 60186 for the best look at the part.

it was used in the movie to represent the earth element, next to existing parts (red and blue flames, Nexo Knights lightning bolt, and maybe the crystal you’re thinking of represented ice, don’t recall for sure), but was this little oddball rock that wasn’t a real piece yet.

Edited by SpiderSpaceman