23 hours ago, TheLazyChicken said:

Has anyone heard of the SoG collectible minifigures series? Apparently 2 websites put it up. I’m not sure if it’s real though.

Don't really think it's happening. However, there are several minifigures that I'd like to see in one form or another:

• Young Wu – would probably never be included in any set.
  • First Spinjitzu Master – perfect opportunity to get the Mega Weapon mold.
  • Missing Elemental Masters – finally a complete collection.
    • Gravis
    • Bolobo
    • Jacob Pevsner
    • Chamille
  • Cyrus Borg – we only got Overborg and the line would include a wheelchair.
  • Captain Soto (with Teapot of Tyrahn) – everybody likes pirates and I want the teapot!
  • No-Eyed Pete – would add some comedy to the line.
  • Nya/Dilara – great reusability for other LEGO lines.
  • Lou (Cole’s Father) – would be nice to get all the parents eventually.
  • Some of the Ninja in Steep(er) Wisdom work clothes – these just look awesome.
    • Kai
    • Lloyd
  • Some of the Ninja in dance clothes – need I say anything more?
    • Zane
    • Jay
  • Some of the Ninja in Casual Clothes – any will do.
  • Khanjikhan – perfect candidate for additional torso (and arms).
  • Zane with Falcon – would be great to get a mold for Falcon.
  • Dr. Julien (Zane’s father) – same as Lou.
  • Seliel (aka Phantom Ninja) – will most likely never be in a set and is a cool character.

3 hours ago, Dardanel said:

Seliel (aka Phantom Ninja) – will most likely never be in a set and is a cool character.

I mean, she's on one of the screens in Samurai X Cave Chaos. Never say never.

Yeah. Pretty sure this Collectable Minifigure series is just a Polybag (the set number fits).

An SoG CMF Series also, just, doesn't fit LEGO's typical business plan.

According to the leaked list that was on the bags, they had nothing to do with sog we would get wu and misako young overlord and jay in digiverse and pink suited Zane and the first spinjitzu master. as good of a series as that may be, the only chance we would have for a ninjago movie series would probably be a Lego ninjago movie 2 series if they ever made one 

Another picture of the golden samurai with an eye patch leaked. This time in the proper outfit I think. Overall I like this figure but I wonder who he could be? 

I love these villains (?) in decorated robes, superb designs! @Falconfan1414 Maybe they are elemental masters? :shrug_oh_well: As long as they look thís good, I don't really care!  

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Another picture of the golden samurai with an eye patch leaked. This time in the proper outfit I think. Overall I like this figure but I wonder who he could be? 

Is it bad I want it to be Garmadon? He gets resurrected but as two people....good and bad?

So an official poster leaked for sog. The baby is included so I think it’s safe to say it is included in the temple. It also shows Cole’s scar is 100% gone so I’m interested in how they will explain that. It also shows the big fig which looks kinda funny 

Edited by Falconfan1414

8 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

So an official poster leaked for sog. The baby is included so I think it’s safe to say it is included in the temple. It also shows Cole’s scar is 100% gone so I’m interested in how they will explain that. It also shows the big fig which looks kinda funny 

Where is it?

30 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

The show has a lot of magic/supernatural stuff

Maybe someone healed him

I'm really interested in the story behind this new season. The Sons of Garmadon seem like some kind of biker gang bent on gaining power via these magic (probably evil) masks, which is cool. But how do they intend to resolve this with reviving Garmadon?

I'm also curious as to what's going to happen with Neo-Samurai X. I mean, it's obvious that 'he's' really PIXAL, but how will they reveal this? Fingers crossed it starts a character arc for Zane and PIXAL about mistrust. 

I can't find it, but earlier, someone ITT said something about the Paintballer CMF helmet, and I was just wondering if that's what it was, or if it was that new motocross helmet in the 2018 Police set?

An image of Kai may have finally popped up, though it's very blurry so I'm not entirely sold just yet. At the same time, seeing how Jay's looks, it might just be legit; but again, the blur is what's offputting

12 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

This was - kind of - addressed by Tommy Andreasen, the co-creator of Ninjago:

Cole's scar is not actually a scar, but rather a side effect of going through the Rift of Return (and a rift in itself). I guess that, at some point, Yang and/or Cole manage to close it.

12 hours ago, jake0324demo said:

Where is it?

Several Instagram account have posted it now such as ninja_whip and gdsstudios

SoG Kai just got leaked and it’s a great figure as it uses a similar design to Nya (no he doesn’t have a skirt) which I like to play off the whole sibling dynamic 

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

The Kia figure officially leaked it looks good. I think it uses the same face as movie 

It does

I don't like the suit because they look like baby-wears especially for Kai and Nya. If you don't know what I am talking about, Google babywearing. I do baby-wear myself but seeing this kind of "ninja" suit with kinda looks silly to me, style-wise.

(They kinda rip-off Rey's Star Wars fashion, too)

7 minutes ago, makoy said:

I don't like the suit because they look like baby-wears especially for Kai and Nya. If you don't know what I am talking about, Google babywearing. I do baby-wear myself but seeing this kind of "ninja" suit with kinda looks silly to me, style-wise.

(They kinda rip-off Rey's Star Wars fashion, too)

Maybe they're gonna wear that baby everyone keeps mentioning.

15 minutes ago, obsidianheart said:

Maybe they're gonna wear that baby everyone keeps mentioning.

Baby... Son of Garmadon?