13 hours ago, Clx_45 said:

Ah, that's weird since all we've heard before this has been a December 1st release. Possible prelaunch? Or maybe available for preorder.

Not a pre-launch... it's already available in Malaysia and Singapore today.

12 hours ago, LegendsOfNinjago said:

I guess I’ll be checking my LEGO Store tomorrow!

27 minutes ago, x105Black said:

I hope that mech has some sort of kickstand.

In some of the other pics you can see a Technic bar of sorts behind the wheel that is probably there for that specific purpose.

On another note, it's interesting to me that this is the only one of the ninja's vehicles besides the Mech Dragon and Destiny's Bounty that uses a lot of Warm Gold. In other Ninjago sets, Warm Gold tends to be a unifying color across the entire "good guy" faction, especially in the form of lots of bladed pieces as decoration. But the movie sets use it a lot more sparsely.

Wow they actually got released! Anywhere other than Malaysia or Singapore? Lol

Edited by Clx_45

16 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

More and more set images are being realeased my guess is we will see sog set images very soon 

Those are for the sets that will be releasing in December (late November most likely). It's been City, Technic, and Creator showing early for years now, though I'd expect we'll see the TLNM sets being officially added to the cache here soon if they're slated for then as well.

Probably won't see SoG until late November/early December.

So while this isn’t confirmed there is a possibility of a March release for the SoG sets, in the US at least, as the Lego Stores are now getting information for the January release and SoG sets weren’t on that list as of yet. Keep in mind this isn’t confirmed or denied as not all of the information has been received by Lego Store so take this with a grain of salt and I found this out on Instagram 

Edited by Sr1847

Just now, Sr1847 said:

So while this isn’t confirmed there is a possibility of a March release for the SoG sets, in the US at least, as the Lego Stores are now getting information for the January release and SoG sets weren’t on that list as of yet. Keep in mind this isn’t confirmed or denied as not all of the information has been received by Lego Store so take this with a grain of salt and I found this out on Instagram 

Cool, so you can link the source here then, right?

1 hour ago, Sr1847 said:

Lego has done this before with Ninjago and Star Wars so it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility. It would also seem they would still have a January release in Europe if they were to do it like the way they've done before.

9 hours ago, Penkid11 said:

Cool, so you can link the source here then, right?

I really don’t know how to link it from here but it’s on Mercfusion18rx’s instagram story

10 hours ago, Sr1847 said:

I question this because of the cateloge leaks. In the cateloge they had march sets labeled as march sets ie some Star Wars Sets. It would make sense for something like nexo knights to be a march set. But In the us cateloge it said ninjago were January sets

56 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I question this because of the cateloge leaks. In the cateloge they had march sets labeled as march sets ie some Star Wars Sets. It would make sense for something like nexo knights to be a march set. But In the us cateloge it said ninjago were January sets

I also question what you're questioning because I don't know if you are just referring to US region or worldwide release for that matter.

In the prior leaks, the TLNM sets are supposed to be December 2017 release. We are are at the last week of October 2017 and these sets are already available in some parts of the world. 

I guess we have to just play by ear. The catalogue dates could be just a guideline and not set in stone.

7 minutes ago, makoy said:

I also question what you're questioning because I don't know if you are just referring to US region or worldwide release for that matter.

In the prior leaks, the TLNM sets are supposed to be December 2017 release. We are are at the last week of October 2017 and these sets are already available in some parts of the world. 

I guess we have to just play by ear. The catalogue dates could be just a guideline and not set in stone.

I was referring to the us region. But on mercfusion18rx’s story he said that Simon Lucas said that the ninjago sets are being released in January in the United States 

55 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I was referring to the us region. But on mercfusion18rx’s story he said that Simon Lucas said that the ninjago sets are being released in January in the United States 

But when I went to Simon’s Twitter I didn’t the tweet, but maybe he deleted not long after idk tbh we’ll just have to wait and see what happens 

10 hours ago, Sr1847 said:

I really don’t know how to link it from here but it’s on Mercfusion18rx’s instagram story

Copy the link in your address bar.

Scroll over the words you want the link attached to here, in your post. Click the chain link looking icon in your format bar at the top of your post (it's the button between the S with the dash through it, and the end quotations symbol).

Paste the link you copied in the top bar, and click "Insert into post."                 

Then submit your reply.

2 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

Do the shoulder on the Quake Mech move? Or are the elbows stuck pointing downwards.

They do move up and forward, backward as well. 

Here's my review of the Piranha Chase set:

My Ninjago Bricktober minifigures have very weak clutch power. Then I'm quite disappointed with the printing on Lady Iron Dragon's head... What's happening with LEGO's Quality Assurance?? :hmpf_bad:

The dual moulded headgear/hairpiece is really awesome... but that face print though!

On 10/30/2017 at 8:08 PM, makoy said:

Here's my review of the Piranha Chase set:

My Ninjago Bricktober minifigures have very weak clutch power. Then I'm quite disappointed with the printing on Lady Iron Dragon's head... What's happening with LEGO's Quality Assurance?? :hmpf_bad:

The dual moulded headgear/hairpiece is really awesome... but that face print though

"What is happening with LEGO's Quality Assurance?" makes it sound like this is a recent problem. And in the case of Lady Iron Dragon, it's definitely not. LEGO has struggled with printing light colors on darker colors for decades. It was the same with Jango Fett's head back in 2002, Willa the Witch's torso in 1997, and even the fire uniforms from 1980. It's just most noticeable in cases like Lady Iron Dragon or Jango Fett where the printing is meant to match the figure's skin color.

4 hours ago, Aanchir said:

"What is happening with LEGO's Quality Assurance?" makes it sound like this is a recent problem. And in the case of Lady Iron Dragon, it's definitely not. LEGO has struggled with printing light colors on darker colors for decades. It was the same with Jango Fett's head back in 2002, Willa the Witch's torso in 1997, and even the fire uniforms from 1980. It's just most noticeable in cases like Lady Iron Dragon or Jango Fett where the printing is meant to match the figure's skin color.

I get it, Aanchir but why are you so apologetic about TLG's boo boos? 

When you cite two examples from 1997 and 2002 it paints a worse image that TLG's application of light coloured ink to dark coloured plastic has not progressed at all. It's as if they ignored innovation or continuous improvement. Totally not the case but I just want to give you a good example when they did it right. I don't believe the manufacturing plants forgot how to do it right because this is a more recent example that applying light coloured ink to dark coloured plastic can be done without any boo boos.

Skeleton Guy's head from CMF series 14 (2015) and Maleficent's head from Disney CMF (2016):
3626cpb1412.png 3626cpb1561.png

I am giving a genuine feedback here to TLG as I'm not the only one who is not satisfied with that horrendous paint job on Lady Iron Dragon's head.