24 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

After seeing the images of Cole, I think the baby idea might have been scrapped which is disappointing 

I mean, the baby isn’t attached to Cole. It just didn’t come with his fig. 

4 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

After seeing the images of Cole, I think the baby idea might have been scrapped which is disappointing 

Well, in the updated leak (the box), the bady is absent, so you might be correct

18 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

It might not be a black baby. It might just be the same baby we got in the city sets. Also if the person in the sog Headquarters in indeed ronin then this will be the first full wave of ninjago sets not to include wu 

He wasn’t in the ToE wave 

Just now, Robert8 said:

Well, in the updated leak (the box), the bady is absent, so you might be correct

It's not updated leak. It is the box from catalog from August. Just in better quality.

2 hours ago, Robert8 said:

I don’t think it’s updated. The catalog leak had stickers and the box leak didn’t

19 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Nope. Not yet.

7 hours ago, Sr1847 said:

Unfortunately not :cry_sad: :look:

Yep. Just finished another round of digging. Figures have been churning out lately, so I hope he'll turn up soon.

I need those silver shurikens..:wub:

6 hours ago, Rookie875 said:

I don’t think it’s updated. The catalog leak had stickers and the box leak didn’t

He said the boxes and the images from the same leak are different. The box images we’re getting are high-quality versions of those.

And considering the set images look a LOT further along than the box images....

Real talk: they’re leaks. There will be inaccuracies regardless of their age.

Pictures of the back of TLNM wave 2 sets are out now and I saw them on Instagram overall they have alll the play feature shown on the front, but of course how to activate some of them, and I think the records on Coles mech can spin, a nice touch if u ask me

Edited by Sr1847

I’m not sure how official this is but it seems pretty legit but wave 2 of TLNM is coming October 27 in countries over seas. Seems legit as the dude I saw this from also saw the price tags for the Quake Mech and Volcano lair at his local Lego store

1 hour ago, Sr1847 said:

I’m not sure how official this is but it seems pretty legit but wave 2 of TLNM is coming October 27 in countries over seas. Seems legit as the dude I saw this from also saw the price tags for the Quake Mech and Volcano lair at his local Lego store

How do you know it's October 27th, it's not uncommon for stores to put out price tags early, my walmarts had Last Jedi price tags 3 weeks in advance.

Edited by Clx_45

19 hours ago, Sr1847 said:

Pictures of the back of TLNM wave 2 sets are out now and I saw them on Instagram overall they have alll the play feature shown on the front, but of course how to activate some of them, and I think the records on Coles mech can spin, a nice touch if u ask me

The record disks can spin. I wonder If Cole's Mech can turn its shoulders forward and back because there is a technic rod on each side connected to them which makes sure the weight of the shoulders don't angle them down, I hope they will be at least in line with each other. I lnow they can be folded up and I spotted a little feature too. Since it has those large flat gears on each side of the torso, I found the feature from the Lego Ninjago Movie game. Not sure what is the feature exactly. Perhaps when you angle the shoulders forward it folds them up at the same time. 

10c306bea835a09061bae32d151df3f133199028

Edited by Tahu

6 hours ago, Clx_45 said:

How do you know it's October 27th, it's not uncommon for stores to put out price tags early, my walmarts had Last Jedi price tags 3 weeks in advance.

I guy on Instagram found a website and put it on his story and it said something like recreate your favorite Lego Ninjago Movie scene with the 4 brand new sets releasing October 27, and it had a picture of the quake mech

3 minutes ago, Sr1847 said:

I guy on Instagram found a website and put it on his story and it said something like recreate your favorite Lego Ninjago Movie scene with the 4 brand new sets releasing October 27, and it had a picture of the quake mech

Ah, that's weird since all we've heard before this has been a December 1st release. Possible prelaunch? Or maybe available for preorder.

1 hour ago, Clx_45 said:

Ah, that's weird since all we've heard before this has been a December 1st release. Possible prelaunch? Or maybe available for preorder.

I guess I’ll be checking my LEGO Store tomorrow!

1 hour ago, LegendsOfNinjago said:

I guess I’ll be checking my LEGO Store tomorrow!

Expect to be disappointed, I highly doubt these sets are getting released tomorrow when Lego has yet to officially reveal or acknowledge them, not to mention October 27th is a very random release date. Probably will be available for preorder, they're already available for preorder in some countries to so that makes it seem more likely to me. 

Just now, K_Tiger said:

Stills of Garmadon from SoG are out. Shares the same wounds as the figure.

Is that directly from SoG? I thought it looked more like a product animation.

Just now, Cyclone_37 said:

Is that directly from SoG? I thought it looked more like a product animation.

Yeah, plus the voice sounded pretty similar to Justin’s and I don’t think a highly credited actor like him would do a voice for a show like Ninjago. 

Just now, Cyclone_37 said:

Expect to be disappointed, I highly doubt these sets are getting released tomorrow when Lego has yet to officially reveal or acknowledge them, not to mention October 27th is a very random release date. Probably will be available for preorder, they're already available for preorder in some countries to so that makes it seem more likely to me. 

I was already heading there tomorrow anyway. Plus if it is strictly a European thing I may get lucky! I would only buy the Pharana Chase for The Lady Iron Dragon fig. Hahaha