The leaked temple minifigs are messed up, the way they should be is:

Temple lady: Green with hunter green robe outfit with white cape kabuki make up and lady Iron Dragon hair.

Temple guy: Green outfit with gold shoulder armor and Gold helmet, black bandana with eye patch face.

SoG: white face, red Mohawk, black bandana, black with white skulls vest (possible Klow without the Oni mask).

P.S. After comparing the box images to the catalog images, I think the catalog images are further along in the design process, the thing that shows it the most is the temple, in the box image there are no sticker,  where as in the catalog image it has all the sticker for that set.

Edited by Dr.Cogg

4 hours ago, Dr.Cogg said:

The leaked temple minifigs are messed up, the way they should be is:

Temple lady: Green with hunter green robe outfit with white cape kabuki make up and lady Iron Dragon hair.

Temple guy: Green outfit with gold shoulder armor and Gold helmet, black bandana with eye patch face.

SoG: white face, red Mohawk, black bandana, black with white skulls vest (possible Klow without the Oni mask).

P.S. After comparing the box images to the catalog images, I think the catalog images are further along in the design process, the thing that shows it the most is the temple, in the box image there are no sticker,  where as in the catalog image it has all the sticker for that set.

And the Baby...don’t forget the mysterious baby!

added:

also if you go back to the Catalog images, the boxes down in the corner are actually the same pics we got yesterday. Obviously higher quality, but nonetheless unfinished. As previously stated. 

Edited by LegendsOfNinjago
New Info

So is Garmadon with cracked armor confirmed to be in a Temple set? Doesn't make sense for him to appear in tv show anymore. But at least Sons of Garmadon minifigure look neat and unique. And Samurai X reveal is nothing unexpected if you seen Hands of Time season.

Yes, that Garmadon is confirmed in the temple set, but why is the baby in the set too ?

Edited by Dr.Cogg

4 minutes ago, Dr.Cogg said:

Yes, that Garmadon is confirmed in the temple set, but why is the baby in the set too ?

I mean, there was always the possibility that the Baby isn’t and wasn’t ever supposed to be Garmadon...

Is it possible that there are 6 oni  masks to go in each of the 6 SoG sets to make each mask exclusive and give more people a reason to buy all the sets

I think the baby will be part of the temple. The images we did see in the cataloge are much more along in the design process then the ones we saw recently and the baby was even on the front page of the cataloge we saw so I don’t think they would make a massive change like that. Also Lloyd comes in 3 Sets I think. The temple, nightcrawler, and the sog Headquarters with his spinner outfit along with new wu

Edited by Falconfan1414

Just now, ninjagoyax555 said:

why is the tv shows sets are having a movie face ? 

Due to them wanting to lure in the movie fans to the tv show. Also another ninja leaked. This time Lloyd. He does have green eyes and uses the same movie face but his ninja outfit looks good actually. One of the better ones we have seen so far

3 hours ago, Sr1847 said:

Is it possible that there are 6 oni  masks to go in each of the 6 SoG sets to make each mask exclusive and give more people a reason to buy all the sets

I think if you look back, you'll find that a LOT of collectible "plot tokens" in Ninjago work that way (sometimes with a larger set having the full collection or with some of them repeated in larger waves).

Of course, I would reckon there being six of them might also be connected with there being six main ninja characters...

Just now, Lyichir said:

I think if you look back, you'll find that a LOT of collectible "plot tokens" in Ninjago work that way (sometimes with a larger set having the full collection or with some of them repeated in larger waves).

Not just Ninjago, either. That was also the case with Atlantis and Monster Fighters, just off the top of my head.

The SoG Lloyd was just leaked looks really good and the green looks different than it did in the sneak peak for some reason but that just might be me, and does this figure look odd without the shoulder armor or is that just me again 

52 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Due to them wanting to lure in the movie fans to the tv show. Also another ninja leaked. This time Lloyd. He does have green eyes and uses the same movie face but his ninja outfit looks good actually. One of the better ones we have seen so far

that fair enough i guess it not that bad we will get use to it soon haha

The thrid mask looks sick!

Man I'm loving these villains. My favorite mask is the purple one. 

----

After seeing clearer pics of the character with the Lady Iron Dragon helmet/hair, now I do think that's not her torso because

Spoiler

it doesn't have boobs printed :laugh:

Edited by Robert8

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

The garmadon from the temple set appears to be oozing purple or blue stuff 

Maybe the resurrection process was interrupted or imperfect, or something.

They're probably not going to have Garmadon running around looking like the undead for the rest of the series, so I've got a feeling he won't last very long.

11 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

The garmadon from the temple set appears to be oozing purple or blue stuff 

Maybe it could be Dark Matter?

In another, very blurry, leak of the Katana V (I believe that’s the name) it has what could quite possibly be the official piece count and it’s 124 not sure if that’s the preliminary one (because it still has the logo) but it maybe the official count we’ll just have to wait and see 

UPDATE: Nevermind that is not the piece count as a leak of the Street Jaguar Race I think it’s called has the exact same piece count and has the preliminary logo on it 

Edited by Sr1847

So a early version of sog headquaters leaked. It doesn’t show who the misterious minifigure is. I’m really interested to see who this is. My guess is probably wu or ronin, idk who else it could be

Almost all the characters have been leaked except the baby? :sceptic:

I want to see if the black baby body has any printing

11 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Almost all the characters have been leaked except the baby? :sceptic:

I want to see if the black baby body has any printing

It might not be a black baby. It might just be the same baby we got in the city sets. Also if the person in the sog Headquarters in indeed ronin then this will be the first full wave of ninjago sets not to include wu 

Edited by Falconfan1414

3 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

It might not be a black baby. It might just be the same baby we got in the city sets. Also if the person in the sog Headquarters in indeed ronin then this will be the first full wave of ninjago sets not to include wu 

Well, yeah. He’s lost in time hahaha. I kinda hope it is Ronin. That suit looks dope. 

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

ToE never included Wu.